3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So all of the game is like the 5th preview, everyone get's f'ed by everyone and everything?

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
So all of the game is like the 5th preview, everyone get's f'ed by everyone and everything?
For now it was made that way to display the art. The finished game will have more features like influence and reputation to unlock certain scenes. But considering this is a small slice of an optonal area, it would be impossible to have that and make it acessable to the player. Some quests are also just flat out unfinished. But its being worked on.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Am I missing something? Enemies barely give any xp but the warlock you fight to save the succubus can life drain for 1500, which brings him back to full and will kill or nearly kill anyone in my party, so clearly more levels are necessary, but there is no way that we're expected to grind for probably more than hour just to gain a single level right? Slimes are already a problem especially the green ones that heal off being hit with magic. Is there equipment I need to swap out somewhere or other quests with xp rewards I can do?

Edit: nevermind, just defeated an enemy that gave over a 1,000 xp, I could have sworn I was only getting about 30 for some of the enemies earlier though.

Last edited:

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Am I missing something? Enemies barely give any xp but the warlock you fight to save the succubus can life drain for 1500, which brings him back to full and will kill or nearly kill anyone in my party, so clearly more levels are necessary, but there is no way that we're expected to grind for probably more than hour just to gain a single level right? Slimes are already a problem especially the green ones that heal off being hit with magic. Is there equipment I need to swap out somewhere or other quests with xp rewards I can do?

Edit: nevermind, just defeated an enemy that gave over a 1,000 xp, I could have sworn I was only getting about 30 for some of the enemies earlier though.
That might well be the case. Originally that warlock was suppose to be at the end of a dungeon. But because of our limited assets we just couldn't get the mood for that right. So instead we put him in that glade for now. That did mean however you got less XP coming up to him and you don't get the same feel that this is meant to be a bit of a challenge.

There are a few things you can do to make him less so. Like paralyze him, trip him, etc. But being a boss he had high resistance to those. I seem to recall we tweaked that, but I don't know if it was in this build of the game.

Regardless, we'll have a look into the xp amount now, and we already tried to balance the slimes earlier in the week.

Though speaking of slimes, unless there was a bug, the green slimes should only absorb fire and thunder.

That dosen't feel entirely right though... I can remember our thought process was right after watching the Blob and the Blob grew when it made contact with fire and energy. But considering we already have fire slimes and will be working on lightning ones down the line, that isn't super intuative.

We'll probablygive them some resistance to fire and lightning instead, with a weakness to ice spells.

EDIT
Yup! I can see the slimes only give 30 xp. Fixing that now. Thank you very much for the report.

EDIT x2

Dear gods, some of them only give 10! XD
This was a terrible over sight. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

Last edited:

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Yeah seriously, what's up with this?
It generally adds more lewd content through out the game as well as sneak peeks to unfinished scenes and artwork. It also adds a few more options in certain scenes.

Essentially we were having a hard time to fitcertain lewd stuff in the story that people wanted.So the nymphomania mode was invented for people who just want more lewd.

Some of the nymphomania content will be added in the normal mode eventually. But others will be exclusive to nymph runs depending on how well we think it fits the story we are trying to tell.

It was mainly added as a way to reward backers with a little extra.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
That might well be the case. Originally that warlock was suppose to be at the end of a dungeon. But because of our limited assets we just couldn't get the mood for that right. So instead we put him in that glade for now. That did mean however you got less XP coming up to him and you don't get the same feel that this is meant to be a bit of a challenge.

There are a few things you can do to make him less so. Like paralyze him, trip him, etc. But being a boss he had high resistance to those. I seem to recall we tweaked that, but I don't know if it was in this build of the game.

Regardless, we'll have a look into the xp amount now, and we already tried to balance the slimes earlier in the week.

Though speaking of slimes, unless there was a bug, the green slimes should only absorb fire and thunder.

That dosen't feel entirely right though... I can remember our thought process was right after watching the Blob and the Blob grew when it made contact with fire and energy. But considering we already have fire slimes and will be working on lightning ones down the line, that isn't super intuative.

We'll probablygive them some resistance to fire and lightning instead, with a weakness to ice spells.

EDIT
Yup! I can see the slimes only give 30 xp. Fixing that now. Thank you very much for the report.

EDIT x2

Dear gods, some of them only give 10! XD
This was a terrible over sight. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.
I think the warlock might be too strong since it feels way more difficult than every other enemy I've fought in this build. Earlier on I was expecting negara to be the hardest fight based on the dialogue up to that point, but I managed to win at level 25 with just a few pieces of dragon gear, whereas the warlock is kicking my ass even at 28 with almost all dragon gear. I tried paralyzing on every turn with morrigan but it hardly ever succeeded and him being able to one shot everyone but celine with life drain or shade makes him a serious problem. There's also the alluring melody the succubus does keeps immobilizing everyone or everyone but celine and he then just slaughters my party. I think there may also be an issue with silvers similar to xp with the slimes, the slimes will typically give around 30, the animals will give 0, and with the orcs I have either gotten over a 1,000 or about 10.

Edit: Also I think fighting negara locks you out of the camp, which can be a big issue if you haven't gotten all the dragon gear yet. Thankfully I've mostly equipped my party with dragon gear, although I still needed a couple pieces.

Last edited:

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah we noticed that too while we were play testing it.
I'll see if we can't balance that a bit for next weeks update.
Most of the slime ability is aoe attack with the guardian can't use protect to bait the incoming magic.
Also is quite hard to learn their weakness too.
Red one clearly weak against water and ice
but other it's hard to guess because sometimes don't trigger debuff status.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes