3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I think the warlock might be too strong since it feels way more difficult than every other enemy I've fought in this build. Earlier on I was expecting negara to be the hardest fight based on the dialogue up to that point, but I managed to win at level 25 with just a few pieces of dragon gear, whereas the warlock is kicking my ass even at 28 with almost all dragon gear. I tried paralyzing on every turn with morrigan but it hardly ever succeeded and him being able to one shot everyone but celine with life drain or shade makes him a serious problem. There's also the alluring melody the succubus does keeps immobilizing everyone or everyone but celine and he then just slaughters my party. I think there may also be an issue with silvers similar to xp with the slimes, the slimes will typically give around 30, the animals will give 0, and with the orcs I have either gotten over a 1,000 or about 10.

Edit: Also I think fighting negara locks you out of the camp, which can be a big issue if you haven't gotten all the dragon gear yet. Thankfully I've mostly equipped my party with dragon gear, although I still needed a couple pieces.
We'll look into balancing him a bit further. It may be that his weakness to status effects was not put into this update. But we'll run through the fights a few times just to make sure and see if we can't polish that out.
He use to have a pretty strong weakness to silence, but a plugin conflicted with that ability so we just removed for simplicitys sake.

Edit: Yeah for some reason heis still highly resistant to being CCed. We'll look into this.

And yeah being locked out of Nagara's camp can be a big issue. Less so in the fininished game where there is a blacksmith, alchemist and so on inside of Cliffshade. But obviously since that is not in the game yet, that can be a concern. We might put a few temporary ones out by the gate for the next update.

As for gold, gold is mainly gained through quests, theft and daily activitys. Though much like the segment above since there aren't any daily activities yet, not even a day and nightcycle it is not ideal. Which is why we give the player a lot of silver to start them off.

Last edited:

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Most of the slime ability is aoe attack with the guardian can't use protect to bait the incoming magic.
Also is quite hard to learn their weakness too.
Red one clearly weak against water and ice
but other it's hard to guess because sometimes don't trigger debuff status.
Hmmm... Giving them less chance to do aoe might go a long way to balance them. It is only 1/3 chance right now. But yeah when you always fight at least 3 of them, that might not be enough. :unsure:

What we might do is expand the book of slimes Leo gives you to help you out and inform you of their elemental weaknesses.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Hmmm... Giving them less chance to do aoe might go a long way to balance them. It is only 1/3 chance right now. But yeah when you always fight at least 3 of them, that might not be enough. :unsure:

What we might do is expand the book of slimes Leo gives you to help you out and inform you of their elemental weaknesses.
Perhaps give them the condition to use AOE.
- Fighting them slowly while they don't engage may be a good idea.
- Using the same attack or ability too much will increase the chance to trigger the aoe.
- Slime will mimic the ability as long as it can use.

Reactions: Furnox

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Perhaps give them the condition to use AOE.
- Fighting them slowly while they don't engage may be a good idea.
- Using the same attack or ability too much will increase the chance to trigger the aoe.
- Slime will mimic the ability as long as it can use.
Not entirely sure how that can be done, but that does sound like a neat idea. We'll look into that.

nico360

May 17, 2020
I guess the Nymphomania 18+++ password on the first page doesn't work anymore with this version right?

lol_dyrus

Jul 10, 2018
quest log is great(not working with all quests but still a good step), I may sugest lil quality of life change, maybe try to add some kind of sign at crossroads with location name(there is cliffshade southren enterance after you enter the location but other locations seems nameless), map still seems big so it would be helpfull in the future.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
How come we can just straight up tell Celine to breed with a random guy but we can't tell her to have sex with us? Like, what would be the logical explanation for that?

DragonBjorn69

Aug 2, 2022
Idk why but 37076 isn't working for me. All I'm getting is "I'm sorry but that appears to be inaccurate" from the receptionist

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes