3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
i hope for some quality of life change like a quest log and some sort of mini map in the future :v
i really like the game's art

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
i hope for some quality of life change like a quest log and some sort of mini map in the future :v
i really like the game's art
There will be. We are still trying to get our heads around the quest log plugin. There is also a minimap plugin we've not looked into, but we have already streamlined the maps since the incredible mapsize was a common critic.

We also played around with the idea of hearthstones that could take you back to the player hub.

If you got any other suggestions, we'd love to hear it.

map revamp 1.png holy forest revamp.png

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Just wanted to say seeing how often updates are and how the developer actively talks here in the forum. They easily won a sub from me on subscribestar
Thank you so much! ^^
Every little bit helps to push the project forward.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
I really like how u can save and load during text segments, more rpgm games need that. But holy fuck is the map way too big and the gameplay is just fetch quest simulator, glad to see that yall intend to change that though (y). the sex scenes could be a bit longer as well.

Also, do you mind telling me how to get the 7th preview image scene as well as any other scenes I am missing? So far I have gotten the succubus scene, the kara scene, the stuff in the cave, the 3 orc defeat scenes and the slime defeat scene, the nagara scene, and the water fairy scene. Am I missing anything else besides the 2 cat scene?

Last edited:

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I really like how u can save and load during text segments, more rpgm games need that. But holy fuck is the map way too big and the gameplay is just fetch quest simulator, glad to see that yall intend to change that though (y). the sex scenes could be a bit longer as well.

Also, do you mind telling me how to get the 7th preview image scene as well as any other scenes I am missing? So far I have gotten the succubus scene, the kara scene, the stuff in the cave, the 3 orc defeat scenes and the slime defeat scene, the nagara scene, and the water fairy scene. Am I missing anything else besides the 2 cat scene?
Yeah we've tried to make the sex scenes a bit longer, after people started asking for it.

We started with very minimal descriptions because I think people over dose on RPG maker games or indie RPG's in general. So a common tip we saw for aspiring creators was keep the text short. 3 windows often being said to be the maximum tolerated.

But yes we are expanding a bit on the quests to make them less fetch quest. Like the scene you mention right now is go kill a goblin, find a necklace and return. We are still thinking how to add a bit more flair to some of these quests.

And there are technically 2 with the water spirit, there is one more with Morrigan, one with Leo by doing her slime hunt, one with Celine, two with tera which haven't been fully implemented yet. It was a nymphomania option right at the start and that made people think the lewds were behind a paywall and we've not found a smooth place to integrate that back in just yet.

With more to come in the days to come.

Styx will have her day!

Reactions: supersomeone

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Yeah we've tried to make the sex scenes a bit longer, after people started asking for it.

We started with very minimal descriptions because I think people over dose on RPG maker games or indie RPG's in general. So a common tip we saw for aspiring creators was keep the text short. 3 windows often being said to be the maximum tolerated.

But yes we are expanding a bit on the quests to make them less fetch quest. Like the scene you mention right now is go kill a goblin, find a necklace and return. We are still thinking how to add a bit more flair to some of these quests.

And there are technically 2 with the water spirit, there is one more with Morrigan, one with Leo by doing her slime hunt, one with Celine, two with tera which haven't been fully implemented yet. It was a nymphomania option right at the start and that made people think the lewds were behind a paywall and we've not found a smooth place to integrate that back in just yet.

With more to come in the days to come.

Styx will have her day!
who am i supposed to give the necklace to and where are they?

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
She is in the white house with the locked door. At the moment the only way to access it is by doing Nagara's quest.
In the coming weeks we will be working on adding more branches so that won't be the case anymore.

lol_dyrus

Jul 10, 2018
idea, art and story are great start but the gameplay bruh running around in circles at empty forest isnt fun at all map is way to big(no minimap or anythink like that is not helping). imo its better to have smaller but alive ares than empty fields with just random monsters (playing game was like my daily QA job lol)

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
idea, art and story are great start but the gameplay bruh running around in circles at empty forest isnt fun at all map is way to big(no minimap or anythink like that is not helping). imo its better to have smaller but alive ares than empty fields with just random monsters (playing game was like my daily QA job lol)
Thank you very much for your feedback. ^^

We did shrink the map quite a bit in the latest few updates, which aren't on this site yet. Not sure if we'll add a mini-map, but the last update did add a quest journal.

The original idea of the outskirts of cliffshade was that they were meant to be open and easy to get lost in, as an optional area you would breeze through or linger for the sake of completionism.

But as we ran into somewhat of a financial crisis, it was decided that this was the best place to set the demo. Even if having a grand and open forest might have been cool, we'll probably keep the more narrow layout since people have liked it a whole lot more. And what are games if not something to enjoy?

Reactions: Chainjailhunter

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
All these cool monsters the male protag could be, but he is a pussy lookin' elf. :BootyTime:

And its a free-love game / mostly voyeuristic. Too bad- art is next level.

Last edited:

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
All these cool monsters the male protag could be, but he is a pussy lookin' elf. :BootyTime:

And its a free-love game / mostly voyeuristic. Too bad- art is next level.
It is at the moment yes. But most of the content we have planned for the future focuses on the main character.
The idea was that the main character gets to romance the bigger roles and if you want, you could get the girls to play around with side characters. And the entiredemo area at the moment comprise nothing but side quests, hence the lack of main character fun times.

We are working in on some of those scenes for the main character though, since we understand that many people want to get in the action themselves. So that is something to look forward to in the weeks to come. ;)

Glad you like the art work as well, even if you don't like septim. XD

Originally we had plans of letting you play as a big crock boy and another female character.
1661166170905.png

But due to a lack of time/funds that wasn't feasable. So we went with a more comedic lead hoping that the writing would help the game stand out a little.

But choosing your own player character is a goal we have for future titles.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: monk_56

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I don't like the furry genre but the art style is very nice.
Aw thank you very much! <3

Our goal is to make a very open and grand world, so there will be more non-furry stuff down the line.
In fact we were just drawing lewd slime girls. ;)

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Is the dev considering releasing this on Steam? I'd happily buy a copy on there...
Thank you so much. <3
We've considered it! But we want it to be in a more finished state. Beta at the very least. Steam reviews can be very harsh and you only get one first impression.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes