HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
v048.png
v048v1 changelog.png

As the changelog says; this is a VERY small, ENTIRELY tech-demo-based build.
It's solely to show off progress with adding in the new mechanics and features, etc.

The November 30th build will be a much more fleshed out build now that all the foundational stuff is in.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
That's what I'm here for, I'm happy to answer any questions :)
Are you a freelancer? I notice that your name or rather your handle name seems to be attached to various projects. Which seems to be independent from each other connected to different brands. So im assuming that your collabing with different creators. At least that what it appears to me.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Are you a freelancer? I notice that your name or rather your handle name seems to be attached to various projects. Which seems to be independent from each other connected to different brands. So im assuming that your collabing with different creators. At least that what it appears to me.
So if you've seen my name on something, it's because it was either a game I was working on and unfortunately had to cancel and refund everyone who pledged on it on (either due to staff on it unfortunately botching it so hard that it was unrecoverable, like with Internal Interrogation, or because the project itself wasn't up to my standards through no fault of the other team members, like Reclaim Reality), or it was because it's a game I'm working on currently (like Future Fragments or in the background until Future Fragments is done, Eroding Ego).

I'm always one of the leads of a given project though (I always share development roles with people on the team through a democratic voting system on things we choose to do/not do regarding design for the game), as anything I'm working on, I initiated/gathered the initial team for the project myself.

Currently though, the only projects I'm working on are Future Fragments, and (on the backburner until FF is done), Eroding Ego.

All the games I'm working on too are part of the same "cinematic universe" as the effects of one game affect the events of future games on the timeline. So while the artists may change between projects, and the projects may be different genres or aesthetics, they're all connected in the same universe much in the way that say, Phantasy Star I is connected to II is connected to IV etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
As the demos are separate levels so as to reduce time spent on fixing things every time we adjust a game feature, there's no real "saves" for any version of the game that would make much sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FullSavesBeggar

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
So if you've seen my name on something, it's because it was either a game I was working on and unfortunately had to cancel and refund everyone who pledged on it on (either due to staff on it unfortunately botching it so hard that it was unrecoverable, like with Internal Interrogation, or because the project itself wasn't up to my standards through no fault of the other team members, like Reclaim Reality), or it was because it's a game I'm working on currently (like Future Fragments or in the background until Future Fragments is done, Eroding Ego).

I'm always one of the leads of a given project though (I always share development roles with people on the team through a democratic voting system on things we choose to do/not do regarding design for the game), as anything I'm working on, I initiated/gathered the initial team for the project myself.

Currently though, the only projects I'm working on are Future Fragments, and (on the backburner until FF is done), Eroding Ego.

All the games I'm working on too are part of the same "cinematic universe" as the effects of one game affect the events of future games on the timeline. So while the artists may change between projects, and the projects may be different genres or aesthetics, they're all connected in the same universe much in the way that say, Phantasy Star I is connected to II is connected to IV etc.
Thanks for answering my question with a detailed answer:)

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
Is any of the level editor somewhere here, btw (old or recent) ? wanted to test how that looks.

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Is any of the level editor somewhere here, btw (old or recent) ? wanted to test how that looks.
I'll be doing a map editor stream later this week/through the weekend :)

You can also see this video;

It's fairly outdated but it still covers the basics of how the editor looks and works.

May 6, 2019
Soo, the disclaimer thingie is still a thing right ?
It's been a while since i tried the game so i'm wondering if by downloading both v0.48 and v0.27p i can see most things or if i'm missing anything that might have appeared in between the two versions ?

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes