HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Is the Level-Creator a patreon only feature?
Currently, it is, but on release, it'll be bundled with the game.

ok have not played in a long time faye is the red haed right. because the one that help's the blue haired chicka is to powerful to be taken down by enemy's. i still would love some good scene's with her lol.
Yep, that's her!
And Vie has multiple scenes in the game :)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
that's cool hope all three girls have an orgy at the end lol.
I don't wanna dissapoint you too much, but given that none of them are bisexual or lesbians, there's no orgy at the end.
HOWEVER;
  • there will be a scene with Talia x Faye where they do stuff together to bargain with an informant (if all goes well in development)
  • there's already a scene with Vie and Faye being gangbanged by a large group of enemies
  • and another scene with Vie and Talia in a sex event together, (fucked by the same enemy at the same time, right by one another)
Also, updated the OP a bit, and edited my signature too.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i look ford to seeing those scene's and the hole game. i do have one question when you freeze thing's to jump one to get to other places, it's kinda hard to know when to shoot them and how long they stay frozen.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
i look ford to seeing those scene's and the hole game. i do have one question when you freeze thing's to jump one to get to other places, it's kinda hard to know when to shoot them and how long they stay frozen.
That's mainly just going to come with practice in regards to instinctually knowing how long they'll stay frozen and timing your hits; they always stay frozen the same amount of time though!

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
I see it tagged with corruption AND transformation but I don't see how that factors into the plot? Where does it show up in the game?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I think that's only with the loss scenario of the fire level boss.
Yeah, the Fire Boss temporarily transforms Talia into a fellow demon; it's not real "corruption" or "transformation" under the usual fetish definition, but people do add tags from time to time to the topic, and I've taken them off a few times and they get re-added so I just leave them up.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Man, we're 6 days away from v0.48 and no one uploaded v0.47v2; i'm both impressed and sad that no one cared enough to do so even with the new content in it :p
But yeah, v0.48 coming on October 31st!

Reactions: Leeduva

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Man, we're 6 days away from v0.48 and no one uploaded v0.47v2; i'm both impressed and sad that no one cared enough to do so even with the new content in it :p
But yeah, v0.48 coming on October 31st!
I notice the storefronts that Future Fragments is in. And I was wondering if you have plans to put Future fragments in Nutaku store front. I'm not sure if somebody already ask you that. If they did and you answer my bad.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I notice the storefronts that Future Fragments is in. And I was wondering if you have plans to put Future fragments in Nutaku store front. I'm not sure if somebody already ask you that. If they did and you answer my bad.
No worries! And yep, we do!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
Just finished playing the demo and the game is better than I thought it'd be. I was drawn in by the promotion of Silky Milk's voice since anything she voices is an immediate favorite of mine but when I actually started to read the lore and play the game, I was hooked. Really love Talia, she's easily the best. Vie would be second and hearing Silky Milk try to keep that russian accent the whole time was rather amusing. Faye's good as well but I didn't see much of her in the demo so I hope that'll be fixed in the full game. Her voice is a bit soft and high for my liking but it's not a deal breaker or anything.

I just have a quick question.

Will all of the CG's in the other levels be fully voice acted in the final game?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Just finished playing the demo and the game is better than I thought it'd be. I was drawn in by the promotion of Silky Milk's voice since anything she voices is an immediate favorite of mine but when I actually started to read the lore and play the game, I was hooked. Really love Talia, she's easily the best. Vie would be second and hearing Silky Milk try to keep that russian accent the whole time was rather amusing. Faye's good as well but I didn't see much of her in the demo so I hope that'll be fixed in the full game. Her voice is a bit soft and high for my liking but it's not a deal breaker or anything.

I just have a quick question.

Will all of the CG's in the other levels be fully voice acted in the final game?
Glad you liked it so much! (Trivia; our game was one of Silky's first NSFW roles!)

And yeah, if it has text, with the exception of the Glossary, narrator text, and menu buttons/item descriptions, it'll be voice acted. So all CGs will have voicework in the full game.

The only locked in script right now is on the v027P demo too: all other script in all other demos are placeholders.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I can vaguely remember that Hentaiwriter mentioned that the game should be out by now... what happened to that I wonder?
We did a post a little while back here, on twitter, and patreon and discord letting people know that the game would be out March 31st, 2021; you can see that post at https://f95zone.to/threads/future-fragments-v0-47-1-demo-v0-27p-hentaiwriter.1550/post-4097277

You can also see that release date on the Steam page, too.
As I've said a lot of times before though; stuff sometimes takes longer than we thought, and we're only 3 people plus some audio people busting our ass nonstop on a project that's probably got more content in it than most AA $60 games :p

We're doing our best to get it out by then though, because if we don't, it's going to cost us potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales, if not more, because of all the things that would hurt our sales if we got it out any later than that.

Reactions: kirzkos
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes