HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Update on demo releases;

- February 28th = Patrons get the current version of the Electric Public Demo up until that point

- March 7th = Patrons get one more version of the Electric Public Demo up until that point, which should be totally done by then

- March 9th = The demo goes public and should be finished.

We'll be working on the Earth Level during March too of course, and the end of March will be a much more fleshed out Earth Level, but yeah, wanted to let everyone know that this is the final pushback.

We wanted to make sure this demo is really really well done, so we do hope you understand this extra week or so, but after this, it's Earth Level and onwards, period.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Streaming more audio stuff, cutscene creation, so on.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
So no demo today?
The Patreon demo went up today, but the Public demo as noted in an earlier post is going up on the 9th :) the patreon demo is an incomplete version of the public demo, as we're still working on it!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Pushing towards the end; cutscene and level creation!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
More push back? :T
EDIT: We’ve ran into a major error; without going into a huge post about it, essentially we’re going to need to delay the patreon demo to the 11th, and then the public demo until the 13th.

I’ve been livestreaming now for around 50 hours straight with a few naps here and there working on this, so it’s not due to lack of work, it was due to an error on our part when it came to assets, we’re fixing the error now, but it’s going to take long enough that we’re going to need to push things back those two days.

We apologize, but we really want this public demo to be as solid as we possibly can make it, as it’s the last public demo that’ll ever come out for the game until the game’s completion, and when it comes out, we’ll be posting it to about 35+ sites, so we want to make sure it’s the best quality possible and bug-free as possible.

Wonderswan

Aug 5, 2017
That does sound very reasonable to me.
You guys make sure it is up to the level of quality you decided for it to have, and don't give an inch until you are satisfied with it. A few more days are not going to hurt anyone.
This will shape the perception of the game to the public audience, so it needs to be perfect.

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Can testify, he's not even exaggerating with 50 hours. HW went plus ultra streaming development!

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
As much as the constant delays irked me, putting that aside, I feel that after this update, HW needs a break. He's been working hard

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
As much as the constant delays irked me, putting that aside, I feel that after this update, HW needs a break. He's been working hard
I hate taking breaks or delaying anything, so after this demo's out I'll still be going full time, need to get the demo out for the new unnamed game over at the small games patreon and the Reclaim Reality public demo one month from now too.

I really do enjoy making these games though and I want to deliver the best quality possible, so I don't mind working like this; taking a break when so many of you are supporting us and putting your hard earned money towards us to make these games possible doesn't feel right.

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
I hate taking breaks or delaying anything, so after this demo's out I'll still be going full time, need to get the demo out for the new unnamed game over at the small games patreon and the Reclaim Reality public demo one month from now too.

I really do enjoy making these games though and I want to deliver the best quality possible, so I don't mind working like this; taking a break when so many of you are supporting us and putting your hard earned money towards us to make these games possible doesn't feel right.
Still, take care of yourself. When you burn yourself out you won't make anyone happy. o3o

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes