HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
So what's up with the public electric demo? Eagerly waiting for it. :D
We're still working on it; had some more bugs come up that we've been fixing, my next post here will be with the link to the public Electric demo :)

Reactions: julkul

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
None of the demos except for the old ones allow me to move... Im alwayd crouched and can only move left by jumping
Make sure you don't have a controller plugged in. I've had similar problems before when I left my controller plugged in after I was done with it and swapped to a different game.

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
I've been bamboozled, told not to post the pirated Patreon demo but then the public one got delayed
You tease us so

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017

that's new 0.28a update i pay forso~~~thanks me~~
Just to be clear, this is a very bare bones, outdated Earth Level demo; the build I posted earlier is for a very polished, full of content Electric Level demo.

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
What are the main differences between normal and easy mode? It was briefly touched upon in the tutorial but does it affect something else?

KuhnKuhn

Sep 26, 2017
The new demo looks fantastic! Really liking the amount of polish on it and all the little odds and ends that the previous electric demos didn't have.

Andycptr

Feb 17, 2018
What are the main differences between normal and easy mode? It was briefly touched upon in the tutorial but does it affect something else?
Easy:
- start at the entrance to an area if you die
- no damage from stun/orgasm animations

Normal:
- start from a 'save pad' if you die
- damage from stun/orgasm animations

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Easy:
- start at the entrance to an area if you die
- no damage from stun/orgasm animations

Normal:
- start from a 'save pad' if you die
- damage from stun/orgasm animations
This is outdated :p

Easy mode - you take less damage, enemies have less life, and you can control sex animations
Normal mode - normal damage/life

In both modes you respawn at the save pad now, though.

The new demo looks fantastic! Really liking the amount of polish on it and all the little odds and ends that the previous electric demos didn't have.
Glad you liked it :D I hope people play through it a few times to try out different stuff, too, really looking forward to completing this thing!

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
This is outdated :p

Easy mode - you take less damage, enemies have less life, and you can control sex animations
Normal mode - normal damage/life

In both modes you respawn at the save pad now, though.

Glad you liked it :D I hope people play through it a few times to try out different stuff, too, really looking forward to completing this thing!
Hoollllyyy fuck you added a Gallery mode. I've actually got a reason to legitimately play through the build
Well played HR

d1994836

Mar 23, 2018
Tutorial VA is as expected. I'm not surprised you have to ask people not to mute, but that's not really fair to her.

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
I was wondering. Will the cutscene related animations or the game over cgs also be available to watch in the gallery later on?
And will there be an option to rebind the confirm and cancel buttons? I rather play with "wasd" and it was rather cumbersome to equip items or navigate the menu. Especially since my keyboard is set to "qwertz" and not to "qwerty"

Otherwise I think this demo is awesome. Now I am really hyped for the finished game.

careful

Jul 26, 2017
The amount of polish compared to the last time I played (many moons ago) is fantastic. Having only the one save can make it a bit tough to see everything, but if you're looking to force a continuous experience, there really isn't any question whether or not you'd do that, and it's only a demo.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Hoollllyyy fuck you added a Gallery mode. I've actually got a reason to legitimately play through the build
Well played HR
The gallery right now is a placeholder; the full game will have a much more interactive and robust gallery, with its own little storyline to go with it.

Tutorial VA is as expected. I'm not surprised you have to ask people not to mute, but that's not really fair to her.
What do you mean by "that's not fair to her"?

I was wondering. Will the cutscene related animations or the game over cgs also be available to watch in the gallery later on?
And will there be an option to rebind the confirm and cancel buttons? I rather play with "wasd" and it was rather cumbersome to equip items or navigate the menu. Especially since my keyboard is set to "qwertz" and not to "qwerty"

Otherwise I think this demo is awesome. Now I am really hyped for the finished game.
Yeah, everything, cutscenes, databanks, game over CGs, regular animations will all be available to rewatch at any time in the full game, and you'll be able to see sort of a checklist of scenes you didn't see and where you could see them at, etc.

There'll also definitely be an option to rebind those, we wanted to get it in for this demo but we have to rework a somewhat significant part of the controls to do it, nothing super big, but enough that it would have delayed it by another day or two, so we opted to wait a bit to put it in.

Glad to hear you like it a lot though!

The amount of polish compared to the last time I played (many moons ago) is fantastic. Having only the one save can make it a bit tough to see everything, but if you're looking to force a continuous experience, there really isn't any question whether or not you'd do that, and it's only a demo.
Yeah, we've really worked a lot on it; if you get time, come by the live stream at if you want to see me working on maps or cutscenes :)

After you beat the game once, you'll get 5 save slots, but yeah, for first playthrough, we want the player's choices to matter as much as possible, immersion, that sort of thing.

Someone should make a petition for HW to change his name to Slobberdong for a week
:p

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes