HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
After playing through that scene, I'm really not sure if I liked it or not, because...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Know what I mean?
Just to be clear on two things;
1) She can't actually get pregnant, because
2) When you return to the save pad, time isn't reversing, you're just respawning on the save pad; time still advances forward.

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Just to be clear on two things;
1) She can't actually get pregnant, because
2) When you return to the save pad, time isn't reversing, you're just respawning on the save pad; time still advances forward.
I'm really embarrassed that I completely missed that xD Thanks for the information, even though it's a bit disappointing for those of us who are into that kind of thing. <fanboy>I still absolutely love your game, though! I can't wait to see how it keeps moving forward!</fanboy>

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Okay, sorry about the nonsense. I stand by my love of impregnation, though...
Even though not too common, I think you'll find other games here on F95 that have actual impregnation, because in this game there isnt any.
Not in this demo at least.

Onio

Mar 14, 2018
Just wanted to stop by, to stress out how much i appreciate your work! And that you have potential buyer in a future! Your stand for the game tests being uploaded here, and support it is really nice! I myself belong so far for those category, who can barely support himself at the moment :-/ But if that change in near future you got my money for sure!

You have a healthy way of thinking and good way of keeping in touch with your community! Demigod walking amongs men indeed!

Reactions: Morpheas

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
replayed the electric demo.. went thru it like a breeze.. I like the game play
keeping up the gameplay & sx scenes level is really important and i really like it
plus the voice actors... mhm.. luv em xD

FirePaladin

Jul 1, 2017
Quick question, does anyone have a reupload of the save file on page 22, or barring that, another complete gallery save?

May 17, 2018
Is Faye going to get more standalone scenes with enemies? I like the ongoing theme of her hubris getting her stuck in bad situations (the fire level zombie, the riding machine, etc.), they're probably my favorites in the game.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I just want to point out how much I appreciate Hentai Writer for being active on the forums here and being really chill while doing so. It seems like a lot of other indie devs come off as grumpy or agitated, as if someone woke them up in the middle of the night just to ask them mundane questions.
Yeah, some people just aren't good for doing PR; it's not a slight against them, but it's the same way that say, I don't understand how to draw well, some people don't understand/click right with communicating clearly and frequently with others and being able to talk to people like people, instead of treating you all like plebians or lower than us.

You have a healthy way of thinking and good way of keeping in touch with your community! Demigod walking amongs men indeed!
Speaking of what I just said, I'm just the same as everyone else here; I got my flaws and problems too, so I don't see myself or the team as better than anyone else here or elsewhere as far as being a person goes.

(Still flattering and appreciated, though!)

replayed the electric demo.. went thru it like a breeze.. I like the game play
keeping up the gameplay & sx scenes level is really important and i really like it
plus the voice actors... mhm.. luv em XD
Glad to hear it! :D

Is Faye going to get more standalone scenes with enemies? I like the ongoing theme of her hubris getting her stuck in bad situations (the fire level zombie, the riding machine, etc.), they're probably my favorites in the game.
Every level will have at minimum one Faye speciality scene (like the Fire Level one and the Electric Level sex machine ones), so there's more of that to come for sure!

Reactions: Sioliz

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Last time I played this it was great. Now I'm playing .27 and Jesus is it fucking amazing. Love the work you guys have put into it. I did have a problem with the minimap (searched it up and found it in the Esc, thank god.) Though the level design is pretty damn confusing well into about halfway, it's a good challenge and makes you think of the layout of the rooms. Having a hard time with the machine boss though, though I don't think it's something I can't brute force.

Not sure if you touched up on this though or not but when you collect items they aren't removed from the world map which makes it confusing sometimes when you have to backtrack.

Edit: They don't seem to work at all given I have them equipped.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes