elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
That is the correct old Fire Demo, yep, although it's nowhere near representative of the game's current state as probably 90% of it has been updated/upgraded or replaced by now, so if you're checking that link and on this page, go back to the first page and play the new Newgrounds or downloadable build from there :p
I have the public 027 demo. I was looking for the fire level one for the "content" of that level ;P

Aaaaaaaaaaaa

Aug 19, 2017
looking forward to what the stats will bring to the table. perhaps as sexuality raises, talia should become able to take less dmg to enter a daze state and take less/no damage from finishing an animation. The portrait could change to reflect the stat as well, becoming more ahegao-y. Haven't played in a while as well: why was the audio effect removed on getting dazed? I think it was present in earlier demos and it was quite nice. Looking good, cheers.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Quick Question, It's been stated that whether you kill everything or not on a map will have an impact. How does this work with enemies you have to kill to progress (Such as the sentry bot in the electric level)

Feb 2, 2018
Quick Question, It's been stated that whether you kill everything or not on a map will have an impact. How does this work with enemies you have to kill to progress (Such as the sentry bot in the electric level)
I think it only applies for milk chamber rooms in the electric demo, where you have to kill every enemy in the room in order for Vie to teleport in.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I can't seem to find it. It's like they replaced the old demo with the new.
That is the correct old Fire Demo, yep, although it's nowhere near representative of the game's current state as probably 90% of it has been updated/upgraded or replaced by now, so if you're checking that link and on this page, go back to the first page and play the new Newgrounds or downloadable build from there :p
On that note. When the full game is released are we able to play old builds? Sure it might seem impractical on most levels but I'd like to plays those and others would as well. If that's what you meant for NG, all I could find was the Electric stage (.27).

They don't do too much on their own, but that's why you need to combine them; if you get the coral, calligraphy brush, and sewing needle, that'll make your shots go slower and thus last longer, plus crouching will do significant damage.

But yeah, damage ones are nulled on bosses, we're still figuring out a good balance fix for that.
Increased damage on a boss is tricky. Perhaps you could have some form of repair bot (when destroyed can drop health orbs so it's not a losing battle despite more damage output) or have it set to a cap instead of 'normal' damage.

On the note of health orbs, you might think it could break the battle and that's understandable but I think it could work imo. The boss could have those claw shots (the ones used by the machines) that stun and do some damage (the invincibility when stunned is kinda silly tbh). Those are just some ideas ofc. I'm sure you can think of something.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
For the rooms where you have to kill everything to get to the objective, that's (currently) only the Electric Level; you won't have to do this in the other four levels. If we do change that, we'll likely make accommodations by either just not counting those rooms or just letting it be, to make it a challenge to get a "pacifist" setting given that you'd have to combat multiple rooms worth of having killed everyone (and neither setting will beat out the other core cutscene values for an ending unless you deliberately go for that).

Additionally, pacifism/violence triggers only happen if you kill/spare EVERYTHING in the room, so if you kill a single enemy, you instead get just "neutral" and nothing changes, and this is only on the first time through a room, too.

On that note. When the full game is released are we able to play old builds? Sure it might seem impractical on most levels but I'd like to plays those and others would as well. If that's what you meant for NG, all I could find was the Electric stage (.27).

If people specifically asked for old builds I'd probably email people them directly, but we won't post them anywhere public simply because we don't want people to get the wrong idea and assume that the version they're playing is the most up to date version or that it's representative of the full game, etc. as well as not cluttering websites with 30+ different versions of the game.

Increased damage on a boss is tricky. Perhaps you could have some form of repair bot (when destroyed can drop health orbs so it's not a losing battle despite more damage output) or have it set to a cap instead of 'normal' damage.
This only works for the Electric Level though unfortunately, as it's the only level with robots; every level has completely different enemy types and story behind it, but we'll figure out some way to do this and make it fair or at least noted to the player that powerups won't work.

the invincibility when stunned is kinda silly tbh
A month or so ago we were debating removing stun altogether, and that sex scenes would just happen if an enemy ran into you period, but that you would have a short QTE to either succeed in and push them off or fail in and sex happens. We scrapped the idea for now though due to a lot of extra art and functionality needed for it to flow well, but we might revisit it! We definitely agree that being stunned and invincible is a bit cheap, though.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
This only works for the Electric Level though unfortunately, as it's the only level with robots; every level has completely different enemy types and story behind it, but we'll figure out some way to do this and make it fair or at least noted to the player that powerups won't work.
True but this is only the first (second boss after the slime) that we have. I'd ofc give ideas corresponding to the bosses on different levels.

Like how in .30 you could have those purple plants "sprout" either the tree guys or the mushrooms during a boss fight of that level. Looking forward to this level the most really... I... Enjoy tentacles and this seems like the right kind of place for them.

I also have a question about your patron. All your rewards offer a tier reward (different amount, different reward), followed directly by said reward correct? Also you state "Get a free copy of the game at release and access to the latest demo for the game, plus all previous non-tier rewards!" (this applies to all rewards also) So my question is, since you don't offer other tier rewards for higher rewards why state "plus all previous non-tier rewards" when any tier gets the demo (and $10+ gets the game upon release?) I know it's an odd thing to point out but it confused me at first.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Also, with a quick search I couldn't find anything on Fuyarinpa and I'm curious how I could use their music. Like for the voice pack it's for private use only, does that apply with the music or can it be used commercially (games, videos, etc) with credit?

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
How can the Celodst King beaten? he just floats around until the whole bridge is destroyed and I die.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I also have a question about your patron. All your rewards offer a tier reward (different amount, different reward), followed directly by said reward correct? Also you state "Get a free copy of the game at release and access to the latest demo for the game, plus all previous non-tier rewards!" (this applies to all rewards also) So my question is, since you don't offer other tier rewards for higher rewards why state "plus all previous non-tier rewards" when any tier gets the demo (and $10+ gets the game upon release?) I know it's an odd thing to point out but it confused me at first.
The reason why it's stated as such is because the specific awards are called "tier rewards", so it's alerting you that you only get the non-tier rewards, which in this case would be the demo, and the game upon release, and the activity feed.

However, you only get the demo for $5 and up pledges; you don't get it for the $1 pledge, and stuff like that is posted there for clarity, because I'd not want to not have it there and then people assume that by pledging to a higher tier, they don't get the demo or activity feed or a full game, etc.

Also, with a quick search I couldn't find anything on Fuyarinpa and I'm curious how I could use their music. Like for the voice pack it's for private use only, does that apply with the music or can it be used commercially (games, videos, etc) with credit?
Fuyarinpa, like most of us, is going underneath an alias, but this is the first video game he's ever done music for, so there's none of his stuff online to find :p If you want to hear a lot of the music from the games though, you can go to

As for using his music, yeah, that's only for private use also, given that we had to pay him for it and that he made it specifically for our games, we wouldn't want it used in other stuff even if payment was offered in general because of the above reasons.

How can the Celodst King beaten? he just floats around until the whole bridge is destroyed and I die.
I'll give you a hint; notice how the Celodst Emperor stops moving when he's got you trapped in his time bubble? Maybe you could give him a taste of his own medicine by exploiting this...

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
I'll give you a hint; notice how the Celodst Emperor stops moving when he's got you trapped in his time bubble? Maybe you could give him a taste of his own medicine by exploiting this...
Ooooooooh... I did not notice that. Never would have thought that his ZA WAAAAARUDO has such a weakness. X,D

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
The reason why it's stated as such is because the specific awards are called "tier rewards", so it's alerting you that you only get the non-tier rewards, which in this case would be the demo, and the game upon release, and the activity feed.

However, you only get the demo for $5 and up pledges; you don't get it for the $1 pledge, and stuff like that is posted there for clarity, because I'd not want to not have it there and then people assume that by pledging to a higher tier, they don't get the demo or activity feed or a full game, etc.
I see. I do find it silly that some people HAVE to have it stated. It's like those warnings about something containing peanuts in a peanut butter jar. (I forgot about the $1 pledge oops :p) I have to ask, why is getting your name in the credits a tier reward? I know there's gotta be a tier reward for $5 but if someone drops more than that... Imo, at least also have their name post credits. Again, just my opinion.

Fuyarinpa, like most of us, is going underneath an alias, but this is the first video game he's ever done music for, so there's none of his stuff online to find :p If you want to hear a lot of the music from the games though, you can go to

As for using his music, yeah, that's only for private use also, given that we had to pay him for it and that he made it specifically for our games, we wouldn't want it used in other stuff even if payment was offered in general because of the above reasons.
Sweet Jesus this music is fantastic and extremely well done, like my steak. Guess I'll have to stick with for great music (which I don't have a problem with.) XD

Edit: "Intense Sex" is probably a really damn good but funny song. It's like I'm about to battle during sex. That would indeed be very intense.

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
For the rooms where you have to kill everything to get to the objective, that's (currently) only the Electric Level; you won't have to do this in the other four levels. If we do change that, we'll likely make accommodations by either just not counting those rooms or just letting it be, to make it a challenge to get a "pacifist" setting given that you'd have to combat multiple rooms worth of having killed everyone (and neither setting will beat out the other core cutscene values for an ending unless you deliberately go for that).

Additionally, pacifism/violence triggers only happen if you kill/spare EVERYTHING in the room, so if you kill a single enemy, you instead get just "neutral" and nothing changes, and this is only on the first time through a room, too.
Will pacifism/neutral/genocidal be as big part of the story as it is in Undertale or does it just make some NPCs hostile and lock you out of sidequests?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Imo, at least also have their name post credits. Again, just my opinion.
The reason why is because a great many people actually don't want their name in the credits; probably 70% of the people who pledge at $5 respond saying they don't want their name in the credits, and for the $10 tier, same thing for people not wanting their name in the background, with both examples just being people who want to support the game. :p

Sweet Jesus this music is fantastic and extremely well done, like my steak. Guess I'll have to stick with for great music (which I don't have a problem with.) XD
If you're making a game yourself, there's an adult games server I run called EroDev that I could link you to, which has lots of musicians there for hire!

Edit: "Intense Sex" is probably a really damn good but funny song. It's like I'm about to battle during sex. That would indeed be very intense.
That'll play when you have sex with characters who would be pretty intense during sex in Reclaim Reality; for the demo coming up, that would play if you have sex with Ruth, which looks something like this.

Ruth (the woman on the right) takes whatever she does extremely seriously, treating it as a job, and given that her theme song is this;

It's only fitting that she'd have that intense music and such :p

Will pacifism/neutral/genocidal be as big part of the story as it is in Undertale or does it just make some NPCs hostile and lock you out of sidequests?
Basically the latter, but if you end up with pacifist/violence as your maximum "value" come end-game, you'll get endings in that category (out of the seven total end-game values), so it will affect your ending some, but it won't transform the game nearly to the extent that it does in Undertale.

There IS a game mode coming out post-launch at some point (free DLC) called Egomaniac Mode, which will change the game in a similar manner to what genocide does in Undertale, though.

brojob

Feb 23, 2018
Please tell me that the music from the Frost Stage demo will be in the final game. That shit was poppin'.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Please tell me that the music from the Frost Stage demo will be in the final game. That shit was poppin'.
Yep, all the music in the game currently besides the Fire Level music and Fire Level Boss music will be in the full game :D

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Basically the latter, but if you end up with pacifist/violence as your maximum "value" come end-game, you'll get endings in that category (out of the seven total end-game values), so it will affect your ending some, but it won't transform the game nearly to the extent that it does in Undertale.

There IS a game mode coming out post-launch at some point (free DLC) called Egomaniac Mode, which will change the game in a similar manner to what genocide does in Undertale, though.
I was concerned it might end up like Undertale where the "neutral ending" basically tells you that you did dun fuck up by killing people, so do the pacifist route. Genocide is pretty much literally you breaking the the game itself and it's world while eventually mentally destroy the player character.
It was good there with the setting and context but with Future Fragments I could have hardly imagined it to work given that both the past world and the future world are is a state of war.

Egomaniac sounds interesting. Is it a DLC coming out later because it's more like a What If scenario than a regular route?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
The reason why is because a great many people actually don't want their name in the credits; probably 70% of the people who pledge at $5 respond saying they don't want their name in the credits, and for the $10 tier, same thing for people not wanting their name in the background, with both examples just being people who want to support the game. :p
Then does that mean it's not really a tier reward? If I dropped 20 would it be possible to get music and a reference? Both in credits and background, one or the other, or?

If you're making a game yourself, there's an adult games server I run called EroDev that I could link you to, which has lots of musicians there for hire!
Another website I might use? Sure.

That'll play when you have sex with characters who would be pretty intense during sex in Reclaim Reality; for the demo coming up, that would play if you have sex with Ruth, which looks something like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ruth (the woman on the right) takes whatever she does extremely seriously, treating it as a job, and given that her theme song is this;

It's only fitting that she'd have that intense music and such :p
Damn that's nice. Both music and setting. lol

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I was concerned it might end up like Undertale where the "neutral ending" basically tells you that you did dun fuck up by killing people, so do the pacifist route. Genocide is pretty much literally you breaking the the game itself and it's world while eventually mentally destroy the player character.
It was good there with the setting and context but with Future Fragments I could have hardly imagined it to work given that both the past world and the future world are is a state of war.
Exactly, so yeah, no worries about that happening.

Egomaniac sounds interesting. Is it a DLC coming out later because it's more like a What If scenario than a regular route?
It's definitely non-canon, but it's coming out later because it's going to require me to redo most of the cutscenes for the game as a result of the changes to the game's story and Talia herself.

Then does that mean it's not really a tier reward? If I dropped 20 would it be possible to get music and a reference? Both in credits and background, one or the other, or?
It's a tier reward though, as it's listed as such :p we also don't do groupings of rewards, just due to not having enough slots in the game to fit everyone in.

For example, for the $10 background tier, there's only a limited amount of space we can put names, given how they're going to be put in the game; this means that if we gave that to everyone who did $20 or $30 or etc. tiers, we would quickly run out of room and have to turn people down, including people who specifically pledged to it and really wanted it vs. people who just wanted it on a whim because it came as a bonus to their higher pledge.

Additionally, some of the pledges cost us money (ex. the $20 pledge for voicepack we pay out 100% to the voice actress for Talia/Vie with, and the music tier we pay 50% out), and for the $30 tier databanks, we pay other voice actors to do those.

Adding onto all of that, the full game effectively is going to be sold for $15-20, so getting the game at $10 is already a good chunk off of the game's retail price.

So if you factor in the above two examples, you'll find that we're actually effectively losing money on the $20 and $30 tiers and putting the game on sale for all tiers as well, and if we gave people a bundle deal on tiers, we'd be in the hole pretty fast financially (as well as again running out of room on things like the databank/background tiers).

Another website I might use? Sure.
Just PM me for the Discord link :)

Damn that's nice. Both music and setting. lol
Thanks! :D

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
It's a tier reward though, as it's listed as such :p we also don't do groupings of rewards, just due to not having enough slots in the game to fit everyone in.

For example, for the $10 background tier, there's only a limited amount of space we can put names, given how they're going to be put in the game; this means that if we gave that to everyone who did $20 or $30 or etc. tiers, we would quickly run out of room and have to turn people down, including people who specifically pledged to it and really wanted it vs. people who just wanted it on a whim because it came as a bonus to their higher pledge.

Additionally, some of the pledges cost us money (ex. the $20 pledge for voicepack we pay out 100% to the voice actress for Talia/Vie with, and the music tier we pay 50% out), and for the $30 tier databanks, we pay other voice actors to do those.

Adding onto all of that, the full game effectively is going to be sold for $15-20, so getting the game at $10 is already a good chunk off of the game's retail price.

So if you factor in the above two examples, you'll find that we're actually effectively losing money on the $20 and $30 tiers and putting the game on sale for all tiers as well, and if we gave people a bundle deal on tiers, we'd be in the hole pretty fast financially (as well as again running out of room on things like the databank/background tiers).
That's understandable but damn would I want the music and be known.

On the extreme off chance of people not buying the voice pack, how would she have been paid? I assume a percentage, correct? It's neat you have a TR for just her and it's 100%. So I'd assume (yet again) it was agreed upon.

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes