HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Last time I played this it was great. Now I'm playing .27 and Jesus is it fucking amazing. Love the work you guys have put into it. I did have a problem with the minimap (searched it up and found it in the Esc, thank god.) Though the level design is pretty damn confusing well into about halfway, it's a good challenge and makes you think of the layout of the rooms. Having a hard time with the machine boss though, though I don't think it's something I can't brute force.
You should be able to just spam shots on it to win if you have powerups that help your defenses like the Kendo Mask; the new MegaMap we're working on and have partially in v0.30 should help lots with navigation, though!

Not sure if you touched up on this though or not but when you collect items they aren't removed from the world map which makes it confusing sometimes when you have to backtrack.

Edit: They don't seem to work at all given I have them equipped.
Yeah, in this version that's intended, but we've since switched them to actual breakable boxes/containers where you get the powerups from, and they won't respawn, so that's changed now.

However, that's weird about them not working at all; do you mean during the boss (where some powerups are disabled for balance reasons, which we'll have an explanation for in the full game), or just in general?

You need to support hentaiwriter on patreon to get that version, and most of the people here are probably here exactly for that reason.
Yeah, although you're not missing a ton in v0.30 if you're just in it for sex stuff; v0.30 was completely engine/quality of life/gameplay upgrades, there's no new sex content in it, but v0.31 will have new stuff in that area!

huzza

Sep 21, 2017
I know its old but if someone could post a link to the last ice demo i would very much appreciate it. Found this game too late to grab it and cant seem to find it anywhere.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
I know its old but if someone could post a link to the last ice demo i would very much appreciate it. Found this game too late to grab it and cant seem to find it anywhere.
I found it here. And yes, it works.

Sioliz

Dec 28, 2017
With Steam's new policy change, is there a chance we'll be seeing Future Fragments up on Steam?

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Encountered a glitch in the 3rd room of the Mainframe a Security Bot grabbed me on the far right side of the room and phased through the wall getting stuck at the bottom of the screen.
You can see the Security Bot at the bottom right of the picture.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
With Steam's new policy change, is there a chance we'll be seeing Future Fragments up on Steam?
We always intended to get it out on Steam, it's just now it might be uncensored and not needing a patch and such :D

Encountered a glitch in the 3rd room of the Mainframe a Security Bot grabbed me on the far right side of the room and phased through the wall getting stuck at the bottom of the screen.
You can see the Security Bot at the bottom right of the picture.

Out of curiosity, was this on the downloadable version or the browser/Newgrounds version?

Reactions: Sioliz

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Huh, we'll check into that then; should be a fairly rare bug, but given all the stuff going on in the level, stuff like this can happen, but we'll try our best to fix it!
Completely understandable. I was at the far upper right of the screen with gravity reversed when it happened, on top of the gravity switch that's under the minimap in the picture I posted.

When the Security Bot grabbed me it took me down to the bottom of the screen as well and when I freed myself it placed me back at the correct position but left the bot at the bottom. Hopefully that's enough information to help with bug finding.

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Is the demo where these are in available somewhere?

By the designs I assume they must be on he fire level.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
However, that's weird about them not working at all; do you mean during the boss (where some powerups are disabled for balance reasons, which we'll have an explanation for in the full game), or just in general?
The ones that increase damage didn't work. It's understandable if they're disabled for the boss fight (though I hope they'd still work but at half power or kin.) The one that increases damage as the shot continues doesn't do much as the shot vanish a small some feet away. Nor does the increase of crouching. At least, it doesn't seem like it. I either spam the hell out of the fire button or charge it. I know about half the power ups aren't in the trail but I hope there's one that reduces the charge time (if there isn't one already as my memory lacks.)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
The ones that increase damage didn't work. It's understandable if they're disabled for the boss fight (though I hope they'd still work but at half power or kin.) The one that increases damage as the shot continues doesn't do much as the shot vanish a small some feet away. Nor does the increase of crouching. At least, it doesn't seem like it. I either spam the hell out of the fire button or charge it. I know about half the power ups aren't in the trail but I hope there's one that reduces the charge time (if there isn't one already as my memory lacks.)
They don't do too much on their own, but that's why you need to combine them; if you get the coral, calligraphy brush, and sewing needle, that'll make your shots go slower and thus last longer, plus crouching will do significant damage.

But yeah, damage ones are nulled on bosses, we're still figuring out a good balance fix for that.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes