HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
How come you don't keep VODs on Picarto? I've seen them on some other people's Picarto, and I'm in a time zone where watching your streams is difficult.
You have to be a premium member to do so :p We only stream levels once we get in most of the assets for a level, so there's not too many VODs to save, but once we get to revamping all the levels U might do it then as that would be fairly constant streams.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
when will the next public demo be launched?
The next public demo will be when the game's complete, so sometime around late summer 2019. It'll be the Fire Level again, but completely polished and finished as it'll be literally the first level of the complete game.

Reactions: zensei

Iglot

Oct 1, 2017
I might get hate for this but I don't usually use this site and I don't know much about its features so I would like to ask if there are download links for previous versions of this game?
Asking for a friend... not.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
I might get hate for this but I don't usually use this site and I don't know much about its features so I would like to ask if there are download links for previous versions of this game?
Asking for a friend... not.
Dude... Can anyone here use google and/or torrent sites?

Reactions: MagicSlay

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Some torrent sites are extremely iffy though. If you want older specific versions, look through this thread. There should be quite a few. Sifting through it will be tedious though, even with searching this thread only. You could possibly search Google with the the version in mind then type f95 after and might get the post that has it.

give_ME_cookies

Jan 16, 2018
We'll, if there isn't much added from 0.34 then what is the point? Hentai has put together a solid game. Probably the best looking pixel since parasite in city. I've been "testing" since 0.12, never encountered a bug.

If you aren't on limited bandwidth then why not? Maybe give some feedback to the developer so he can make the game better. Squash some bugs etc..

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
What's new in the 35v1 release? No point in downloading if nothing significant changed.
As far as sex animations go, there's nothing new from it compared to v034.

As far as gameplay events go though, it's got something in there we spent a month and a half on, and is probably the most complex/dense single event in the game so far; to reach it, just go to the right from the starting map, into the path with the rock marked "exit" by it. That used to hold the Earth Boss only in v0.34, but now it holds something entirely different as well.

We'll, if there isn't much added from 0.34 then what is the point? Hentai has put together a solid game. Probably the best looking pixel since parasite in city. I've been "testing" since 0.12, never encountered a bug.
Thanks a lot for the praise, but we definitely have had our fair share of bugs; there's even a few people found in this one, so yeah, any feedback on bugs is definitely appreciated!

Additionally, if you're the first person to get to an area on a map that we didn't plan for, we'll likely put you in the special thanks credits list if you're okay with that as well as set up a silly easter egg cutscene in those hard-to-reach/unintended-to-reach spots :)

mamamia6969

Dec 21, 2018
Any tips for running the demo on OS X? I've used WINE as per the instructions, but I get to the start screen and the game shuts down with an "Out of memory!" message. Haven't found anything useful online.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You could possibly search Google with the the version in mind then type f95 after and might get the post that has it.
Instead of just adding "f95" in the search query, try putting "site:f95zone.com" instead. That way Google will only return results that are from this site.

Reactions: MagicSlay

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Any tips for running the demo on OS X? I've used WINE as per the instructions, but I get to the start screen and the game shuts down with an "Out of memory!" message. Haven't found anything useful online.
One of our backers made a pretty robust setup for it that might work for you;
------------------------------------
"For Linux users:
I spent several hours clumping together lutris script for FF so here you go:

Just install lutris and use that script: press "Show unpublished installers" and press "Install", and then you are pretty much good to go.

For Mac users:
It would be a little more challenging. I don't have mac, but I hope that wine 3.9-x86_64 will be working with FF as well.
Do not use any version of wine above 3.10, cause it almost certainly won't work.
Also you would need to download winetricks ( ) and run "winetricks videomemorysize=2048" without quotes, in terminal."

------------------------------------
Hopefully that helps!

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes