HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
The event at the exit path got me SHOOK man
Good stuff <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is intentional; it's meant to fake you out like the event is over and you were successful.
We'll have more visual/audio stuff to pair with this like a victory theme and dialogue to further sell the effect in the full game :D
Glad to hear you really liked it though!

iramiruf

Dec 9, 2018
Ooooh okay that makes sense !!
But yeah her fight was so damn COOL like wow (though since I play on easy I'm sure I didn't get the full experience but yeah), I was completely lost the entire time and loved it ahah. It kinda felt like she was breaking/doing whatever she wanted with the game you know, and that fitted her soooo well imo (especially loved the wall of text)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Ooooh okay that makes sense !!
But yeah her fight was so damn COOL like wow (though since I play on easy I'm sure I didn't get the full experience but yeah), I was completely lost the entire time and loved it ahah. It kinda felt like she was breaking/doing whatever she wanted with the game you know, and that fitted her soooo well imo (especially loved the wall of text)
Really glad to hear it :D in the full game the words that appear in that wall of text will be different based on whatever your max moral value is, so it'll change there too, we got a lot more planned with it!

Reactions: iramiruf

Dinges Nogwat

Dec 28, 2018
best flash game i ever played. I tried to get on patron via paypal but I do not have a credit card. :) i am for sure going to be buying it when it comes out!! do you still have the snow level demo, too? i've never been able to try that one yet :(

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
best flash game i ever played. I tried to get on patron via paypal but I do not have a credit card. :) i am for sure going to be buying it when it comes out!! do you still have the snow level demo, too? i've never been able to try that one yet :(
Just to note, it's not a Flash game; it's made in a custom engine :p
The snow level should be somewhere in this thread, yeah. Glad you liked it though!

Take another good look at yourself.
I'm assuming this is a reference to the boss fight :p

Feb 2, 2018
I couldn't collect the dice item at P4 in the newest demo for some reason. I had enemies remaining on the screen - could that be why? If so, I don't think it would be possible to collect it at all since it's impossible to get up on the platform itself without keeping the treant guy frozen.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I kinda figured that's where the end game would take its self. Her fight is... Cool but kinda lame. I know it's still being worked on but still.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I couldn't collect the dice item at P4 in the newest demo for some reason. I had enemies remaining on the screen - could that be why? If so, I don't think it would be possible to collect it at all since it's impossible to get up on the platform itself without keeping the treant guy frozen.
This is a bug we've since fixed :p

I kinda figured that's where the end game would take its self. Her fight is... Cool but kinda lame. I know it's still being worked on but still.
What about it feels lame to you?

And this is nowhere close to the end game plotwise :p

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I do not have a credit card either, yet I'm able to pay on Patreon via PayPal just fine. Why can you not?

Dinges Nogwat

Dec 28, 2018
I do not have a credit card either, yet I'm able to pay on Patreon via PayPal just fine. Why can you not?
no idea, it just asks me to input credit card information. i figured it was because it's a monthly payment and it doesn't want paypal to run out of cash to withdraw from?

sorry fot the doublepost, still getting used to these forums

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
What about it feels lame to you?
The attacks mostly and how many times it takes to beat the boss. I know it's not really a fully fledged boss, more like a mini boss. The "debuffs" are a great touch but some are just down right annoying as hell. Mainly the wall of text that's pretty much full opacity. The boss' huge attack is near instant kill, I'm sure some people will have a problem with it, I kinda don't. It's not a bad fight, rather easy but it felt kinda lackluster.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
The attacks mostly and how many times it takes to beat the boss. I know it's not really a fully fledged boss, more like a mini boss. The "debuffs" are a great touch but some are just down right annoying as hell. Mainly the wall of text that's pretty much full opacity. The boss' huge attack is near instant kill, I'm sure some people will have a problem with it, I kinda don't. It's not a bad fight, rather easy but it felt kinda lackluster.
I guess I'm confused then on what you're saying, because part of what you're saying sounds like the fight was too hard for you, but then part of it sounds like it was too easy.

The effects aren't all done; we're going to improve a number of them to make them actually harder for the full game, and then add in another 5-6 effects that'll be mini-cutscene-esque effects, too.

For the attacks, we of course still need to put in more visual flair and the SFX too, as well as making attacks get deadlier each time you hit her, so hopefully that'll all improve things.

(Remember too that you'll have powerups to buff you against attacks at this point in the game, so her attacks won't do that much damage to you either :p )

Reactions: LEPRE

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
no idea, it just asks me to input credit card information. i figured it was because it's a monthly payment and it doesn't want paypal to run out of cash to withdraw from?

sorry fot the doublepost, still getting used to these forums
Well, the way I have PayPal set up is that it's linked to my bank account. So whenever I make a purchase with PayPal, it withdraws money from my bank account if there is not enough on my PayPal account. I don't know if that's the reason I could use PayPal with Patreon without problems.

And regarding the double post - while you're typing your reply or comment, you can hit the reply button on any other comment to quote it as well. That way you don't have to post two replies if you want to reply to multiple people. Or you could add multiple comments to as quotes using the multi-quote feature, which is to the left of the comment button.

Reactions: Dinges Nogwat

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Well, the way I have PayPal set up is that it's linked to my bank account. So whenever I make a purchase with PayPal, it withdraws money from my bank account if there is not enough on my PayPal account. I don't know if that's the reason I could use PayPal with Patreon without problems.
Wherever they're living might also be a place that doesn't allow PayPal or has restrictions on using it.

Any news on the release date and the possible steam release?
Aiming for around August 2019, and we'll be releasing on Steam and about 20 other websites too :)

Reactions: LEPRE

Dinges Nogwat

Dec 28, 2018
Just played the ice level, haven't beaten the boss yet. But damn, that's good stuff. Now to scour for the fire one, I'm sure I saw it before.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
My problem with Vie fight is that it's too "flashy", like I felt I'm gonna get an epileptic seizure, and I'm not even epileptic. I don't know maybe my eyes are getting a little tired is all.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
My problem with Vie fight is that it's too "flashy", like I felt I'm gonna get an epileptic seizure, and I'm not even epileptic. I don't know maybe my eyes are getting a little tired is all.
That's interesting; none of the effects have flickering or repeatedly flashing effects, with the closest thing being the "imprint trail". Would be interested to see if the visuals are possibly messing up for you, it you could get a video.

Reactions: bob dilan
3.80 star(s) 83 Votes