HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Seriously? It's been that long already? It doesn't feel that way. I'm glad this game didn't get abandoned like so many others.
It hasn't felt that long to us either, but we definitely want to get it done ASAP!

save for gallery?
Only the v0.27F demo has the gallery (no other versions have one yet), and we don't have a save for it unfortunately, but the full game will have save slots and will allow you to get the gallery just by completing 5 achievements per level.

A solid side-scroller with fun gameplay, good graphics and an actual story? Sign me up.
To me the best aspect of the game is that it has crisp and great voice acting, all the way.
Damn, thanks a lot guys :D means a lot when we get comments like this, hopefully the full game is just as satisfying for you both in those areas!

As a reminder, we've got a Discord over at if you'd ever like to join!

James3

Dec 12, 2018
As the game isn't natively a flash or HTML5 game, you wouldn't be able to.
Thanks, One wonders that when they see 2 levels posted on Newgrounds at different times.

Anyone know how to change the size of the Winrar window? It's a little too big for the screen and clearly too big for the graphics. A way to run it on another program might work, too.

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Thanks, One wonders that when they see 2 levels posted on Newgrounds at different times.
We converted the existing game into HTML5, that's how we got it on Newgrounds :p

Anyone know how to change the size of the Winrar window? It's a little too big for the screen and clearly too big for the graphics. A way to run it on another program might work, too.
Not sure what you mean by this, can you clarify how winrar is involved with playing the game?

James3

Dec 12, 2018
We converted the existing game into HTML5, that's how we got it on Newgrounds :p

Not sure what you mean by this, can you clarify how winrar is involved with playing the game?
My computer absolutly insists on using it. When I right-click it says "Open with Winrar" in place of "Open with>"

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
My computer absolutly insists on using it. When I right-click it says "Open with Winrar" in place of "Open with>"
You should still have the option to open it with some other program. And if you don't, you can change the properties of the file to not open with Winrar.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Ok, apparently it's too big for the screen and won't let me adjust the size when it's up on it's own.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so how close is this to getting finished and put all to gather just wondering because i like this game it is fun.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
when do we get news about the steam release?
I should have it up on Steam within the next month so you can wishlist it if you want :)

Ok, apparently it's too big for the screen and won't let me adjust the size when it's up on it's own.
Not sure what you mean, I have to admit this is the first I've heard of someone being forced to use WinRar to open programs, so I'm not too sure what I could do to help you. Sorry!

Any lesbian content ?
There's one lesbian scene in the game that we'll be putting in later, and there is a semi-lesbian scene in the Electric Level.

so how close is this to getting finished and put all to gather just wondering because i like this game it is fun.
We're aiming for a May 2020 release date; you can read more about it at

Reactions: LEPRE

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I should have it up on Steam within the next month so you can wishlist it if you want :)

Not sure what you mean, I have to admit this is the first I've heard of someone being forced to use WinRar to open programs, so I'm not too sure what I could do to help you. Sorry!

There's one lesbian scene in the game that we'll be putting in later, and there is a semi-lesbian scene in the Electric Level.

We're aiming for a May 2020 release date; you can read more about it at
No, I mean I got rid of Winrar and it's just not letting me adjust the screen size after I open it itself, which is funny, because it's clearly too big for the graphics.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
No, I mean I got rid of Winrar and it's just not letting me adjust the screen size after I open it itself, which is funny, because it's clearly too big for the graphics.
So the game natively runs at 1280 x 720; fullscreen is a bit buggy which is why we've disabled it on later releases, but what size is your desktop resolution/monitor size?

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes