hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Is it possible to play this game with one hand on a laptop? Asking for... reasons ;)
Since you didn´t do that so far, here are more details.
Use a program for it. I use "KeyTweak" Download and open.
Change keys on your keyboard to different ones.

I for example use the arrow keys to move and changed my numbad numbers into 1 -> Y . 0 -> x . And so on.

Reactions: poodles

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
anyone found the secret room? not sure if im missing anything, i went to all the rooms using what ever platform knowledge i have and yet to find it

edit: not the fragment room with the vine

Last edited:

bluenarwhal

Apr 30, 2017
anyone found the secret room? not sure if im missing anything, i went to all the rooms using what ever platform knowledge i have and yet to find it

edit: not the fragment room with the vine
I did, but the way to get there is different from what you're expecting.

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
its not one of those areas where the map is covering with a black bush is it? or the wooded log thats just randomly there

Neverscored

Sep 23, 2017
It unfortunately has no Faye alternative planned; sorry! Maybe for the sequel :p
c2d.jpg

I was looking forward to that scene. You mentioned it was being considered earlier in the thread:

The first thing about Faye is something I'm all for, for sure, that's mainly just on Triangulate if he'd wanna do that post-game as polish or something of that sort.

The second one with the background characters in the milk devices is somewhat hard because all of that stuff happens in a different area of the facility (plot-wise), and logistics-wise, with the parallax, having it in the background would mean either it looks really repetitive/odd, or Triangulate has to do a load of variations of the women in them, which might be a nightmare also, but it's not something we'd entirely write off.

bluenarwhal

Apr 30, 2017
its not one of those areas where the map is covering with a black bush is it? or the wooded log thats just randomly there
No, it's not, it's a seemingly regular area. The way to access the secret is not really "hidden", it's just unexpected. The intro text mentions "lifting" or something similar, meaning the secret can be accessed by going up in a particular area somewhere.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Great trailer! It's got just about everything you'd expect from a quality steam game. Who edited it?
It was a joint effort between Triangulate, Frouge, and myself, each of us putting our own input in there.

No, it's not, it's a seemingly regular area. The way to access the secret is not really "hidden", it's just unexpected. The intro text mentions "lifting" or something similar, meaning the secret can be accessed by going up in a particular area somewhere.
Pretty good hint :p

Was looking forward to it too :(
I was looking forward to that scene. You mentioned it was being considered earlier in the thread:
To be fair, the mention of it was two years ago, and since then a lot of stuff's changed; that's not the only thing that had to get the axe that we were potentially planning.

has a number of other things we had to axe...
...but the main reason we're not going to do that scene for Talia's game, is because we'd more than likely do it for Faye's game.

I can't promise anything, though, of course.

Since you didn´t do that so far, here are more details.
Use a program for it. I use "KeyTweak" Download and open.
Change keys on your keyboard to different ones.

I for example use the arrow keys to move and changed my numbad numbers into 1 -> Y . 0 -> x . And so on.
You can also reconfigure the keys by pressing ESC anytime during gameplay, or on the title screen!

PJ627

Jun 11, 2020
Love the game, can't wait for the full release! Just wanted to ask is there anywhere I can get like the full size pictures of Vie, Talia, or Faye?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Here's 2 of the HD photos coming for the FREE Talia Cosplay set by Mikomi Hokina ( ) :D

Click on the images to see the full size; they're huge!

IMG_3251.png IMG_2560_glow.png

Love the game, can't wait for the full release! Just wanted to ask is there anywhere I can get like the full size pictures of Vie, Talia, or Faye?
Sure thing;

faye_character_sheet.jpg talia_character_sheet.jpg Vie_character_sheet.jpg

Also as a reminder, the revamped Ice Level Demo is coming on the 18th of July; if you pledge this month/in July on our Patreon for $5 or more you'll have it -

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
please tell me its not the cave on the bottom left, cus at this point iv gone through the whole map 10 times by now

Reactions: dragonsix6969

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff <3

btw i used to sub in patreon there was a time that i got a message saying that...i was blocked? so since your here just letting you know
Patreon sometimes is weird and thinks some accounts are bot or fraud accounts, happens to completely normal accounts, no one's really figured out how to avoid it/fix it though

PJ627

Jun 11, 2020
Here's 2 of the HD photos coming for the FREE Talia Cosplay set by Mikomi Hokina ( ) :D

Click on the images to see the full size; they're huge!

View attachment 710403 View attachment 710405

Sure thing;

View attachment 710406 View attachment 710407 View attachment 710408

Also as a reminder, the revamped Ice Level Demo is coming on the 18th of July; if you pledge this month/in July on our Patreon for $5 or more you'll have it -
This is perfect! Thank you!

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes