HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
So is the game out yet? Where can I get it?
The game's still being worked on; we're aiming for November 2020 for the release :)

You can check out a trailer for the game and wishlist it over at so you're updated on when it releases, too!

Reactions: Bound-Spirit

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Is there a download list of the demos released so far?
On Patreon we've got the latest version of each of the levels in a pinned post; they're basically the best version of each level that currently exists.

A full download list for every demo though would be somewhat redundant (and pretty large, with over 50 demos released now), as all previous versions of demos that aren't those "latest versions" are going to have less content than the later versions.

Also, some of those versions have significant game crashing (or even memory leak) bugs in them, given the beta test nature of most of the Patreon demos.

=============================

For the record though, here's what the latest version of each demo is;

Fire Level (Volcanic Mine) - not on Patreon, as it's on an old engine, will be revamped in August/September with v0.48)

Ice Level (Celodst Rest Stop) - v0.17a (will be replaced with v0.47 at the end of this month)

Electric Level (Gratification Factory) - v0.27P (If you haven't played this demo yet, you should play it before any other demo! It's got the most polish, voicework, content, etc. of any of the demos so far!)

Earth Level (Uncharted Wildwoods) -
v0.46

The End (????) - v0.45a

Reactions: Bound-Spirit

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
On Patreon we've got the latest version of each of the levels in a pinned post; they're basically the best version of each level that currently exists.

A full download list for every demo though would be somewhat redundant (and pretty large, with over 50 demos released now), as all previous versions of demos that aren't those "latest versions" are going to have less content than the later versions.

Also, some of those versions have significant game crashing (or even memory leak) bugs in them, given the beta test nature of most of the Patreon demos.

=============================

For the record though, here's what the latest version of each demo is;

Fire Level (Volcanic Mine) - not on Patreon, as it's on an old engine, will be revamped in August/September with v0.48)

Ice Level (Celodst Rest Stop) - v0.17a (will be replaced with v0.47 at the end of this month)

Electric Level (Gratification Factory) - v0.27P (If you haven't played this demo yet, you should play it before any other demo! It's got the most polish, voicework, content, etc. of any of the demos so far!)

Earth Level (Uncharted Wildwoods) -
v0.46

The End (????) - v0.45a
Ah, alright, thanks. I played this game a long time ago, still have the 0.27f from whenever that came out, it's cool to see how much progress you've made. Good luck with further development.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Ah, alright, thanks. I played this game a long time ago, still have the 0.27f from whenever that came out, it's cool to see how much progress you've made. Good luck with further development.
Been about 2 years now; if you get the chance, go check out v0.27P over at cause it does have some significant improvements to that level/demo :D

And thanks a lot! We're nearing the end of development, if you want to check out the Steam page;

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
I need the latest savefile pls
a "full" save file wont do you any good other than the map and a lot of lost scenes, knowing the scenezones for v46 would be nice considering all I got was the plant orb scene and tens of groot spam deaths and teleports back to spawn. ice balls dont work all the time...

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
a "full" save file wont do you any good other than the map and a lot of lost scenes, knowing the scenezones for v46 would be nice considering all I got was the plant orb scene and tens of groot spam deaths and teleports back to spawn. ice balls dont work all the time...
There's not really any scenes besides that and the boss; all the cutscenes are what we're working on now for the full game!

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Will the August 14 demo include everything that's in this demo as well as what's to come to complete the Ice Level? And will that demo then have the complete Ice Level as it is going to be in the final game?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Will the August 14 demo include everything that's in this demo as well as what's to come to complete the Ice Level? And will that demo then have the complete Ice Level as it is going to be in the final game?
It'll have everything this demo did, but it won't be the complete level; for spoiler reasons, cutscenes won't be in, nor will a number of things at the start of the level and end of the level.

We still need to get the new stun system in and revamp powerup effects too, etc.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Updated to 0.47.1
c22b66bafaf686c9a5db65cd19edd7e8.gif
On a side note it would be nice if HentaiWriter would make give a written changelog and make our lives easier 1596566168853.png

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is this game an actual metroidvania? Or just a platformer with incredible puzzles?

Also, I wonder how long the game will be with all the parts connected... I love my metroidvanias. And the longer the better.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes