4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Kiri Kun

Sep 16, 2021
Excuse me, can someone tell me ending?? Please!! I want to know I know netorase different with netorare but I hate NTR so I want to know ending if I play this game but it bad ending I will hate myself very much so pleaseee tell me ending!!!

capu2

May 15, 2018
Excuse me, can someone tell me ending?? Please!! I want to know I know netorase different with netorare but I hate NTR so I want to know ending if I play this game but it bad ending I will hate myself very much so pleaseee tell me ending!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

capu2

May 15, 2018
Are you sure? I dont believe anyone esle after my friend recommended BOKU NO PICO when I asked him could you recommend for me anime to watch.

I'm the one who translated this game. Of course, I'm sure :)

Phoenix215

Jul 6, 2020
Search for Gyaruzuma
is Gyaruzama also another netorase game? I tried searching up it and no results came from it

Also do you know other netorase games besides the cuckolding report series. Preferably translated and what game will you translate next? Thank you

botab

Aug 24, 2020
hi friend, sorry for bothering you y0 I have a couple of questions about this game, I hope you can answer them
1. Is it true that you started translating these this game date in advance thanks
2.are you planning to release this to the public or is it your personal project for yourself
Good luck with your translations
3.You wrote that this game is not quite suitable for this site So this is where you can download it
Please write me an answer in a personal message

botab

Aug 24, 2020
I thought this game has a good scenes with the MC but when I found out that if you are in the route of the either the two mother and you neglect them for one bit it's NTR time. And only 30% are vanilla and 70% of it is NTR. When I found that I immediately deleted this game.
NTR is the best

SkyPirate122

Dec 10, 2017
NTR is the best
Maybe for others but for me it's not, it's the worse genre of all. I have a very good imagination that I can even visualize perfectly what I read, it's like when I'm reading a light novel the scenes on the novel is being played on my mind, that's why NTR is very bad for my brain.

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
when I try to start the game I get an error with a lot of ??? and the file path where I saved the game, any hints on how to get it to work?

capu2

May 15, 2018
no sorry, I have no idea what that means exactly
This game runs on Japanese scripts. You can't play it unless you are using a Japanese System Locale or running the app on Locale Emulator.

Please refer to this link to run the game with Locale Emulator

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Does this game have a sequel? I think it'd be awesome if there was a sequel where she does teachers as well, thats the dream xD But apart from it, is there any news about any sequel?

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
This game runs on Japanese scripts. You can't play it unless you are using a Japanese System Locale or running the app on Locale Emulator.

Please refer to this link to run the game with Locale Emulator

ok thanks, now it works

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes