3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Handi

Feb 23, 2018
Thx a lot. I m stuck on the map i can't go anywhere now that i have talk to everybody. I tried to download the fix but nothing can be done. Could you explain it to me ?

Reactions: BMK2K7

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
I don't get why, I'm stuck on the puzzle when I do it proper it does nothing. I tried up and down.

viperr

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2018
Thx a lot. I m stuck on the map i can't go anywhere now that i have talk to everybody. I tried to download the fix but nothing can be done. Could you explain it to me ?
Could post your save?
I don't get why, I'm stuck on the puzzle when I do it proper it does nothing. I tried up and down.
All is on the blue ones try to switch them turn etc...

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Damn why are minigames and maps....I really dont like minigames and maps.... geez ... i hoped there wont be any i guess i was wrong ...

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
It was a test i dont know what is prefered by people
Well i really hope it will be removed :) tnx for info, i hope there will be more for no minigames and no maps ;) i guess i will need to wait and hope for the best, when i am getting game for free, sry
As i said once it is good game just hope there wont be minigames and maps ...

metalixus

Aug 3, 2019
I've got the same problem. After i talkt to everyone I can go in only 3 places, in two i get stuck (medical bay - stock) and i have to roll back to get out, and command quarters where the same discussion goes over and over.

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for this game Viperr!
Sorry but same probleme with the map like other players, stucked with no correct choices.

Thank you

BMK2K7

Aug 13, 2019
ok no error for you
you miss to talk to someone...
metalixus: same as BMK2K7 search someone who where 2 uniform ;)

Marco6661: the quest log tell you who to talk ;)
For me the only place I can access is quarantine which I both spoke too and crew quarters which both say they are busy and the same with the restaurant, everywhere else it says i've been I must be blind :cry::LOL:

viperr

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2018
For me the only place I can access is quarantine which I both spoke too and crew quarters which both say they are busy and the same with the restaurant, everywhere else it says i've been I must be blind :cry::LOL:
maybe take a shutle in the hangar to give up ;)
i couldn't do more :LOL:

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
ok no error for you

Marco6661: the quest log tell you who to talk ;)
Thank you for your answer.

I have only possibilities in:
3: Med Bay (Always same loop, Miranda, you stay stucked in boxes).
8:Crew Quarters (Nothing to do).
10: Commander Quarter (Always same dialogue with Maeva about speek to the crew).

All the other rooms are dead ends or stucked (Med Bay and Stock).

- Quest log tell to speak to Sam but you can't go to the bridge.
- You need to give the card game to Jayne but you can't enter in quarantaine quarters.

I hope better luck for the other players.

Thank you.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes