ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Well, yes, part of what we want to do is to improve the show the best way we can. But we also need the help of the fandom, of course. The whole point of the game is for Steven to correct his mistake, for better or worse. One of those mistakes is getting rid of Peridot's extensions.
personally i think the mistake was that they were extensions in the first place, like everything woulda worked fine if peridots were just naturally like the tall form but when she joined the crystal gems and reformed herself she coulda chosen the small version then. personally id prefer her never taking on the shortstack form, especially that final form with all the stars and stuff that form was just strait up ugly imo, but unfortunately its just way too popular. i probably wouldnt mind the short form as much if she more resembled a loli but thats also somethin i know would never happen so i just do my best to ignore the shortstack peri

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I agree with you, but we don't want to mess too much with the canon despite changing some things. That's why we are gonna give the option to change them to your liking.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReaCreations
Oct 7, 2019
i love that idea, its honestly the best answer imo that way people cause just have her how they want
But also a lot more work for the developer. I just want the game to be DONE. I get super nervous getting attached to an early game like this, especially with a dev who is attentive and open to ideas like this one. Making parody sex games on the internet is a lot of work for little reward, and the more they do the more likely it is that they burn out or lose passion, which is the absolute last thing I want. As great as it is that they listen to requests and make ambitious plans for the future, that's a good way to bite off more than one can chew. It's why I shy away from making requests or suggestions, as much as I would love to see them, unless the developer is actively asking for ideas. I have my preferences for Peridot, just like everyone else, but I would rather have ANY Peridot over a game abandoned in version 0.X

TL;DR, I hope the dev doesn't devote too much time to fan service and makes the game they want, and we as a community shouldn't be too picky with what they give us.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
But also a lot more work for the developer. I just want the game to be DONE. I get super nervous getting attached to an early game like this, especially with a dev who is attentive and open to ideas like this one. Making parody sex games on the internet is a lot of work for little reward, and the more they do the more likely it is that they burn out or lose passion, which is the absolute last thing I want. As great as it is that they listen to requests and make ambitious plans for the future, that's a good way to bite off more than one can chew. It's why I shy away from making requests or suggestions, as much as I would love to see them, unless the developer is actively asking for ideas. I have my preferences for Peridot, just like everyone else, but I would rather have ANY Peridot over a game abandoned in version 0.X

TL;DR, I hope the dev doesn't devote too much time to fan service and makes the game they want, and we as a community shouldn't be too picky with what they give us.
understandable but id rather have a good game then a quick one, quick is a dime a dozen and rarely worth the time to play it, besides the game will also die if people hate it and while the game wont die just cause they pick a peridot people hate peridots change was a fairly controversial thing that people were strongly split on so id say havin both versions in the game is a small price to pay just having both to choose from for this particular situation
plus from the sounds of it they already planned to do both so i assume by now they already know the work that would involve and have decided its what they wanna do

Oct 7, 2019
understandable but id rather have a good game then a quick one, quick is a dime a dozen and rarely worth the time to play it, besides the game will also die if people hate it and while the game wont die just cause they pick a peridot people hate peridots change was a fairly controversial thing that people were strongly split on so id say havin both versions in the game is a small price to pay just having both to choose from for this particular situation
plus from the sounds of it they already planned to do both so i assume by now they already know the work that would involve and have decided its what they wanna do
That is also true, but a paint-by-numbers just give the people what they want approach doesn't always make a 'good' game. That's how you get one of the 1000+ 3D CGI Renpy games with nothing but big tiddied bimbo characters and vanilla sex scenes that litter this site. THIS is art, and even if it goes a direction I'm not happy with, (and it is a maledom game at it's core, not my thing in the slightest) I'm still going to love and appreciate it, eagerly awating every update, because quality comes from personal passion, not surveys and fan-service.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
That is also true, but a paint-by-numbers just give the people what they want approach doesn't always make a 'good' game. That's how you get one of the 1000+ 3D CGI Renpy games with nothing but big tiddied bimbo characters and vanilla sex scenes that litter this site. THIS is art, and even if it goes a direction I'm not happy with, (and it is a maledom game at it's core, not my thing in the slightest) I'm still going to love and appreciate it, eagerly awating every update, because quality comes from personal passion, not surveys and fan-service.
im not sayin give the people every lil thing they want just that in this situation its probably for the best even if it does mean more work since as i said peridots change was very controversial so having both will just hopefully prevent any riots or arguments over it that would likely happen if they did pick 1 version. i do agree quality comes from personal passion but to make a good game that people will enjoy you also have to take those people into account. fanservice make a good game, personal passion makes a great game, but personal passion with the right kind/amount of fanservice makes the best game

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
But also a lot more work for the developer
Indeed. But we are willing to do so, and it can be done if you plan it carefully. We have a few things we want to ask you guys on Monday. The peridot thing though is something we wanted to do from the beginning.
understandable but id rather have a good game then a quick one
Sadly a lot of people lose patience. We are trying to move as fast as we can, though, but yeah, these things tend to take time.

Oct 7, 2019
We do need some suggestion when it comes to the direction, what people want, etc, particularly with stuff like futanari.
Ah, I can get that. Futanari is a difficult situation. On one hand, futa is very popular. On the other, it's a game with a male protag, and futa-on-male isn't as popular. Some clarification on what people want is understandable.

Oct 7, 2019
And once again I realize my fuckup. "Info here would be really important!" I say, then proceed to not give my two cents.

I think Futa would only really work with Stevonnie, as she is confirmed in canon to have both sets. However, that's just if the game plays out as it has currently, with only Steven-on-gem action. Could be a scene where Stephen spies on Garnet, only to find Ruby and Sapphire getting it on? Either that or Amethyst and Vidalia, since she is the most fond of shapeshifting in the series, and her being fuck-buddies with Vidalia isn't that out-of-character in a more perverted setting.

Either way, a couple of spy-scenes would be the best way to work it in, if enough people insist on gem futa, Stevonnie is canonically one, so any scenes with her would also please the fans.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
And once again I realize my fuckup. "Info here would be really important!" I say, then proceed to not give my two cents.

I think Futa would only really work with Stevonnie, as she is confirmed in canon to have both sets. However, that's just if the game plays out as it has currently, with only Steven-on-gem action. Could be a scene where Stephen spies on Garnet, only to find Ruby and Sapphire getting it on? Either that or Amethyst and Vidalia, since she is the most fond of shapeshifting in the series, and her being fuck-buddies with Vidalia isn't that out-of-character in a more perverted setting.

Either way, a couple of spy-scenes would be the best way to work it in, if enough people insist on gem futa, Stevonnie is canonically one, so any scenes with her would also please the fans.
wait when was it confirmed in canon that stevonnie had both sets of genitals? i feel like if that had ever been actually said in the show it woulda been huge news
either way a futa gem works just as well since shapeshifting is a skill all gems have, you even mentioned it with youre amethyst/vidalia comment, and even not taking that into account theres also that when gems form their body they can choose how it looks so for all we know they could just choose to reform as futas after being exposed to human 'culture' lol

Oct 7, 2019
wait when was it confirmed in canon that stevonnie had both sets of genitals? i feel like if that had ever been actually said in the show it woulda been huge news
It was during one of the commercials, their social media page was shown and they identified as 'intersex', which, if I understand the term correctly, means they do indeed have both. (They also use they/them pronouns, which I forget sometimes)

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
It was during one of the commercials, their social media page was shown and they identified as 'intersex', which, if I understand the term correctly, means they do indeed have both. (They also use they/them pronouns, which I forget sometimes)
from what i can tell based off a quick google search intersexed means having genitals that dont match their body, like having a body that appears to be female but having male genitals or viceverse male body and female genitals so futa could fall under the categoy but so could things like hermaphrodite, cuntboy, and anything else along those lines. so likely intersexed was actually used so they wouldnt have to give a definitive answer or to leave it up to the viewers to decide for themselves, though imo if their a true fusion of the two of them the only logical thing would be their a true futa(as in having the full male and female package)

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
Big fan of what you have going so far, keep up the good work. Beyond this I have nothing to say apart from;
Now, I might be retarded, but is the name changeable? Prefer games that let you have your own name. I guess it wouldnt make sense though.
We didn't add it because it wouldn't make sense, but it can be easily done if people want to. We may add it to a poll soon.
I would like to also add my voice to those who would like the option to change the name. I realise it technically doesn't make sense in the context of the show, but I always enjoy games a bit more when I can.

Once again, looking promising, good luck!

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Big fan of what you have going so far, keep up the good work. Beyond this I have nothing to say apart from;
I would like to also add my voice to those who would like the option to change the name. I realise it technically doesn't make sense in the context of the show, but I always enjoy games a bit more when I can.

Once again, looking promising, good luck!
personally i dont care either way, it would be odd to have the option but it could easily be explained as stevens making a fresh start for himself with this situation regardless of which route you choose so maybe he also wants to be known by a different name too hence custom name

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes