AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
wait when was it confirmed in canon that stevonnie had both sets of genitals?
I'm not exactly sure. As I said, I'm ok with it even if it isn't my cup of tea. If we do a poll about it for the update where it most likely will be important, then it might be a matter of asking if it's necessary or not, and if people want it, it would just be a matter of making it optional just like pubic hair is.

Big fan of what you have going so far, keep up the good work. Beyond this I have nothing to say apart from;
I would like to also add my voice to those who would like the option to change the name. I realise it technically doesn't make sense in the context of the show, but I always enjoy games a bit more when I can.

Once again, looking promising, good luck!
We may add it to a poll. Tomorrow we will be having a public poll, but from there on, only patrons will be able to participate in polls. As I said, not a big problem to implement it, but it may be a waste of time/resources to do so.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Gem Blast 0.1 Devlog #1:

So just like with my other game, Ich Will, I will adopt a weekly update schedule to make announcements both her and in Patreon, along with other places such as Twitter, etc. As so, here's the first devlog here.

For this game, we don't have a chart to follow progress yet, so I'll go straight to the point.

We are currently holding a on Patreon if you guys want to participate, and we'd love to hear more of your input and opinion on the matter. Likewise, our preview for upcoming scenes will be shown for high tier patrons over there.

That's all for now in this rather short devlog, but next week we will have an important announcement regarding a feature a lot of people have been asking for. Stay tuned, and see you soon!

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Gem Blast 0.1 Devlog #1:

So just like with my other game, Ich Will, I will adopt a weekly update schedule to make announcements both her and in Patreon, along with other places such as Twitter, etc. As so, here's the first devlog here.

For this game, we don't have a chart to follow progress yet, so I'll go straight to the point.

We are currently holding a on Patreon if you guys want to participate, and we'd love to hear more of your input and opinion on the matter. Likewise, our preview for upcoming scenes will be shown for high tier patrons over there.

That's all for now in this rather short devlog, but next week we will have an important announcement regarding a feature a lot of people have been asking for. Stay tuned, and see you soon!
strait away im just gonna say, and sorry if im rude or aggressive im not sure how to say this but
' since we are just starting we are going to make this the only free poll we will have '
i think thats kinda dumb, i get you wanna give perks to the people who support you but exclusive right to helping decide how a game is developed for everyone aint a good way to do it. you wanna give supporters perks good ways to do that are with early access to updates and/or free art but when it comes to things like polls that'll decide what kinda content gets added or if any mechanics get added/removed everyone should have a say in that and maaaybe let patreons votes carry a lil more weight but even that feels a wrong imo. again sorry if that was rude or aggressive but ive seen that happen a lot and it always bothers me cause if its bein made for everyone then everyones opinions should matter equally

anyway now that my stupid ramble is outa the way on the matter of minigames and animations-
animations would be really cool but from what ive seen and heard their a lot more trouble then their worth, especially later in development apparently, so while it would be cool it might be better to just use a few images to demonstrate what the animation would have instead if that makes sense

minigames i dont mind either way, their good to add interaction to the game but a lot of times they seem to just make things harder for people, like in my case im on a laptop and i have bad reflexes so things that require precision or good reflexes are practically impossible for me. id say if you add any make them a side thing for fun so it doesnt gate people from bein able to progress the game, though since it sounds like youre planning to make them the center of the game and crucial to progression ill just say be ready for a looot of issues lol

Last edited:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
again sorry if that was rude or aggressive but ive seen that happen a lot and it always bothers me cause if its bein made for everyone then everyones opinions should matter equally
Nah, don't worry, I agree with you, but as you said, it's just a perk for patreons. Polls won't be something so significant that would impact the whole development of the game, that's why this poll is made for everyone since this one is a lot more "impactful".

animations would be really cool but from what ive seen and heard their a lot more trouble then their worth
Indeed, but that's what people want. I'm personally perfectly ok with dozens of well-drawn still CGs than 3 or so clunky CGs, since good animation takes a lot of time, and mediocre animation is a waste of time in my opinion. However, we will try to deliver in the animation department, and we will show progress, of course! Mostly with the original CG, and if we can manage to do it no problem, we will format all-new scenes to be animated.

like in my case im on a laptop and i have bad reflexes so things that require precision or good reflexes are practically impossible for me.
This is true too. We want to make something relatively easy, but engaging at the same time. Basically, something that doesn't take too much time but that you can still enjoy playing whenever.

talk to lars in the evening, when sadie is closing up the shop, you might have to talk to the gem at the lighthouse first though cause i remember them sayin somethin about 'kids your age' when i was doin that
You just need to talk to Lars at night. The hint is there in case you miss Lars, but you don't need to interact with the gem mentors.

Aside from Taffy tales, this’ll be the only game I donate to. A lot of potential here
Thanks a lot, mate! We really appreciate it!

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Nah, don't worry, I agree with you, but as you said, it's just a perk for patreons. Polls won't be something so significant that would impact the whole development of the game, that's why this poll is made for everyone since this one is a lot more "impactful".
can you give some examples of the kinda stuff that you would consider patreon only polls? cause the only things that come to my mind are things related to the game such as what kinda content people wanna see and who should get an update, or added, and thats the kinda stuff that everyone should have a say in. thats why i said theres other ways to give supporters perks cause most polls there could be would be related to developing or improving the game

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
can you give some examples of the kinda stuff that you would consider patreon only polls? cause the only things that come to my mind are things related to the game such as what kinda content people wanna see and who should get an update, or added, and thats the kinda stuff that everyone should have a say in. thats why i said theres other ways to give supporters perks cause most polls there could be would be related to developing or improving the game
Mostly how they want the content to be delivered. As in, for example, we already have the content planned, and we will deliver it, but we want to know what our patrons think about that kind of content. The result won't change the content being in the game, but it would help us know and improve those scenes. It won't change the overall tone of the game or the content we already have planned for the whole game, but we can know what is what out supporters want so we can deliver it to them!

As I said, a poll will help us improve the content, but that won't change the content.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Mostly how they want the content to be delivered. As in, for example, we already have the content planned, and we will deliver it, but we want to know what our patrons think about that kind of content. The result won't change the content being in the game, but it would help us know and improve those scenes. It won't change the overall tone of the game or the content we already have planned for the whole game, but we can know what is what out supporters want so we can deliver it to them!

As I said, a poll will help us improve the content, but that won't change the content.
'we want to know what our patrons think about that kind of content. The result won't change the content being in the game, but it would help us know and improve those scenes.'
just to clarify what you're sayin with that is for example if there was a scene where you walk in on lapis masturbating the scene would be lapis masturbating period but the purpose to asking the patreons would be to verify everything looks right? like the pose doesn't look weird and the proportions are right?

'we can know what is what out supporters want so we can deliver it to them!'
saying that implies that supporters voices will decide how some of the game is developed which goes back to 'everyones voices should matter equally'

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
the purpose to asking the patreons would be to verify everything looks right? like the pose doesn't look weird and the proportions are right?
Yes.
saying that implies that supporters voices will decide how some of the game is developed which goes back to 'everyones voices should matter equally'
Not quite, I admit it was bad wording since I originally meant to say "What our supporters want and deliver it to them alongside those who don't directly support us with money", but I thought it was redundant. Everyone's input is relevant and we are developing the product to everyone, but since they are the ones getting access to WIPs and some other content earlier than others, then their input during development will come as relevant, for the simple fact that they get the content earlier, not because everyone else's opinion is not relevant. For example, if after release a lot of people voice something they don't like, we will also listen to them.

Furthermore, however, consider that I think creative freedom and control should not be put in the hands of anyone but the developers, because giving that much control to anyone else, whether you pay or not, is asking for not so cohesive content, that's why we already have the content planned, but what we want to know is what the supporters think, for aforementioned reasons.

We want to do a game that everyone can enjoy, but we also need monetary support (For reasons I really avoid talking about here). We want to incentivize people to support us, but I personally wouldn't give creative control to anyone else because I already have a big part of the game in mind.

Regarding the poll we did, for example, being the most impactful one, we won't change the fact that the game will have both a mini-game and an animation. However, since for now people since to not care too much about the mini-game, I will not make something as grandiose as I originally planned, but rather something short that you won't mind playing often. Following patreon only polls will be relatively similar: We ask about planned content, and we won't remove it or add more content, we simply want opinions on the upcoming stuff and whether it needs small changes according to their opinions, and it's mostly cosmetic.

Lastly, even though patrons will get early exclusive content, we will still post regular updates with content for the upcoming updates. Just wait till Monday! We have something pretty cool planned. I hope that covers all the possible doubts or questions you could have, I tend not to extend myself so much, but whenever I do so I tend to leave key things out.

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Yes.

Not quite, I admit it was bad wording since I originally meant to say "What our supporters want and deliver it to them alongside those who don't directly support us with money", but I thought it was redundant. Everyone's input is relevant and we are developing the product to everyone, but since they are the ones getting access to WIPs and some other content earlier than others, then their input during development will come as relevant, for the simple fact that they get the content earlier, not because everyone else's opinion is not relevant. For example, if after release a lot of people voice something they don't like, we will also listen to them.

Furthermore, however, consider that I think creative freedom and control should not be put in the hands of anyone but the developers, because giving that much control to anyone else, whether you pay or not, is asking for not so cohesive content, that's why we already have the content planned, but what we want to know is what the supporters think, for aforementioned reasons.

We want to do a game that everyone can enjoy, but we also need monetary support (For reasons I really avoid talking about here). We want to incentivize people to support us, but I personally wouldn't give creative control to anyone else because I already have a big part of the game in mind.

Regarding the poll we did, for example, being the most impactful one, we won't change the fact that the game will have both a mini-game and an animation. However, since for now people since to not care too much about the mini-game, I will not make something as grandiose as I originally planned, but rather something short that you won't mind playing often. Following patreon only polls will be relatively similar: We ask about planned content, and we won't remove it or add more content, we simply want opinions on the upcoming stuff and whether it needs small changes according to their opinions, and it's mostly cosmetic.

Lastly, even though patrons will get early exclusive content, we will still post regular updates with content for the upcoming updates. Just wait till Monday! We have something pretty cool planned. I hope that covers all the possible doubts or questions you could have, I tend not to extend myself so much, but whenever I do so I tend to leave key things out.
k thanks, sorry again form harping on it just like i said i see alooot of games do patreon exclusive polls and it almost always ends up bein problematic cause the games start turning into something that feels like its made exclusively for the people who give them money so when i see 'patreon exclusive poll' come up it gets me really worried. thanks for bearing with me and clarifying it

' I will not make something as grandiose as I originally planned '
im a lil curious what you had originally planned now lol

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Gem Domination 0.1 Devlog #2

Hello everyone! We are back with another devlog (The previous poll can be considered as a devlog on itself). This time we have a proper progress bar for you!

progress.png

As you can see, sprites are the ones usually done faster, followed by locations and finally the scenes, which tend to take more time, especially now that we are going to animate them, and we are starting with the old ones, and the new scenes will be animated from the start. As so, we think that we will show you part of the progress in this devlog, one of the stuff in the progress chart. Since we are usually done with sprites first, we will be showing them to you.

And I know a lot of people love her, so here she is Kiki!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kiki is definitively waifu material, or someone you want to have as a very obedient slave at the very least. Can you guess who's the other one done for next week?

In other aspects of the devlog, let's speak about the mini-game. As for the poll, it seems like most of you just want animations, which is perfectly fine. However, that doesn't mean we will not include a mini-game, but we will change our plans a little bit. To be more precise, the mini-game will be a bit more simple than we originally planned, and it is slightly different as well. You see, our original plans for the mini-game was a Touhou clone where you played as Steven, with relatively shorter stages and a mini-boss or boss at the end depending on who you were fighting.

I'm a big Touhou fan. Even though the first draft is not going to happen because of how complex it is, we will implement a "brick breaker" which seems fitting for a game like Steven universe, which will be divided by common stages and boss stages, very similar to the original 5 Touhou games, for those wondering. Of course, this is mostly a WIP since it's still being worked on and we are more focused on the main game stuff, such as scenes, progression (which is inevitably tied to the mini-game), etc.

That's most of it for now. The last announcement is something a lot of people have been asking for. I made some tests in ren'py, and although not perfect, Gem Domination will have an android port by the next release! Also, don't forget to check our if you have access to it!

Stay tuned, everyone!

k thanks, sorry again form harping on it just like i said i see alooot of games do patreon exclusive polls and it almost always ends up bein problematic cause the games start turning into something that feels like its made exclusively for the people who give them money so when i see 'patreon exclusive poll' come up it gets me really worried. thanks for bearing with me and clarifying it

' I will not make something as grandiose as I originally planned '
im a lil curious what you had originally planned now lol
Sorry, I didn't reply to you before, but this is something I meant to answer in the upcoming devlog, actually, and here it is. Also, yeah, I share your feelings about it. This is something we are making for everyone, but as I said, we do need the support, so it's a matter of giving people reason to support us, including WIPs and the such, but creativity control should always stay with the dev, otherwise, it can be turned into the good old "suits calling the shots" kind of deal.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018

Indeed, but that's what people want. I'm personally perfectly ok with dozens of well-drawn still CGs than 3 or so clunky CGs, since good animation takes a lot of time, and mediocre animation is a waste of time in my opinion. However, we will try to deliver in the animation department, and we will show progress, of course! Mostly with the original CG, and if we can manage to do it no problem, we will format all-new scenes to be animated.

This is true too. We want to make something relatively easy, but engaging at the same time. Basically, something that doesn't take too much time but that you can still enjoy playing whenever.

You just need to talk to Lars at night. The hint is there in case you miss Lars, but you don't need to interact with the gem mentors.

Thanks a lot, mate! We really appreciate it!
No problem mate, I haven’t seen a parody this good since MITY. Plus even though it’s just a demo there’s more content in it than a lot of updates I’ve seen. Dialogue, story, art and design (for instance the map looks so sick) are all very impressive. Keep up the good work.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hello everyone! For this week's devlog, we are moved rather slowly because of the holidays, but things should get faster in a couple of weeks. Otherwise, the art is going as steady as it can, since we are finishing the new scenes and the old ones with animations!

progress.png
We just need a couple of other sprites. Usually, men's sprites are not as much since we normally wouldn't need a naked sprite of men for obvious reasons. As for backgrounds, it is a bit more complex depending on how complex the place and how much it needs to be done. However, we have a lot of stuff done, that we may post in the patreon's WIP post, although we are focusing on scene wips at the moment, but who knows.

So, last week you saw Kiki, but here's her twin, Jenny!
Jenny is not exactly waifu material like her sister, but she is as wholesome and cool like her friends. Even though there's planned content for her and her sister (wink wink) that's not the focus for now. The next update is called Connie's update, after all. However, since there will be content with them, so it is nice to take them out of the way, not to mention their involvement in upcoming plot points and game-exclusive quests! We also outright enjoy making them.

We are also working on the partner system as shown last week! We showed a bit of the face pins we are going to use as indicators of who is following you. The system will work as a way to have someone accompanying you either on missions or being around you. This may trigger some future events in the future, but so far is so you can "grind" (quotations until the mini-game is done) their relationship. Townies and minor characters will work differently from the gems, but since this is called Gem Domination, the gems (And Connie because of her relevancy) will be the main focus.
icons_0000_A.png icons_0001_P.png icons_0002_g.png
You will be able to arrange your party as much as you want, you can ask them to join you when talking with them, but you can ask them to leave once whenever. Having someone in your party may unlock extra options in different places of the game, but, again, this is something we will flesh out as going on.

As stated last week, remember we will release an android port in the next release! And also, animated scenes! Remember to also take a look at the . Definitively one of our favorites so far!

Stay tuned, everyone! And thank you all for your support.

Last edited:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Hello everyone! For this week's devlog, we are moved rather slowly because of the holidays, but things should get faster in a couple of weeks. Otherwise, the art is going as steady as it can, since we are finishing the new scenes and the old ones with animations!

View attachment 933337
We just need a couple of other sprites. Usually, men's sprites are not as much since we normally wouldn't need a naked sprite of men for obvious reasons. As for backgrounds, it is a bit more complex depending on how complex the place and how much it needs to be done. However, we have a lot of stuff done, that we may post in the patreon's WIP post, although we are focusing on scene wips at the moment, but who knows.

So, last week you saw Kiki, but here's her twin, Jenny!
Kenny is not exactly waifu material like her sister, but she is as wholesome and cool like her friends. Even though there's planned content for her and her sister (wink wink) that's not the focus for now. The next update is called Connie's update, after all. However, since there will be content with them, so it is nice to take them out of the way, not to mention their involvement in upcoming plot points and game-exclusive quests! We also outright enjoy making them.

We are also working on the partner system as shown last week! We showed a bit of the face pins we are going to use as indicators of who is following you. The system will work as a way to have someone accompanying you either on missions or being around you. This may trigger some future events in the future, but so far is so you can "grind" (quotations until the mini-game is done) their relationship. Townies and minor characters will work differently from the gems, but since this is called Gem Domination, the gems (And Connie because of her relevancy) will be the main focus.
View attachment 933340 View attachment 933341 View attachment 933343
You will be able to arrange your party as much as you want, you can ask them to join you when talking with them, but you can ask them to leave once whenever. Having someone in your party may unlock extra options in different places of the game, but, again, this is something we will flesh out as going on.

As stated last week, remember we will release an android port in the next release! And also, animated scenes! Remember to also take a look at the . Definitively one of our favorites so far!

' Kenny is not exactly waifu material like her sister '
A. think you misspelled Jenny there lol
B. BLASPHEMY! :mad: 'not waifu material' from what i've seen most people, myself included, love Jenny. it's Kiki that ain't waifu material, yeah she's cute but she has practically no personality and she's soo fricken boring in general. only thing Kiki's got goin for her imo is she has a major 'mom' vibe so one day she'd make a great milf...possibly in game when pregnancy gets added way later lol

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hello everyone! As mentioned last week, we are working somewhat slowly because of the holidays. Yours truly was out for a week and I came back yesterday. First of all, sorry for the late devlog of this week, but something unexpected happened yesterday. In either case, let's get down to it.
progress.png
Despite what I just said, ElFatGato is working hard to finish the locations, and he is also doing some extra assets in the meantime. Consider that a location is not only a background pic but rather a whole place, for example, we are aiming to introduce a place called the Education Center, which is multiple places and it can be expanded further if needed.

Have a taste of how locations will look like:

As you can see, Jenny and Kiki will act as interact buttons, although depending on who is in the cash register it will work as a shop rather than an interaction on itself! Of course, this will depend not only on the time of the day but also the day of the week, which is why the GPS function on the phone menu is so useful (Other than those evil phone companies tracking you all the time).

For this week's character, we only have 2 females to show, but let's start with Rose:
We advertised her back when the game was still in alpha because, well, we like Rose, that's why she is here. However, we have special plans for her! Try to guess how she will be involved!

That's all for this rather short devlog. Hopefully, after December we will go back full force, but we are trying to work as fast as we possibly can!

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Hello everyone! As mentioned last week, we are working somewhat slowly because of the holidays. Yours truly was out for a week and I came back yesterday. First of all, sorry for the late devlog of this week, but something unexpected happened yesterday. In either case, let's get down to it.
View attachment 942549
Despite what I just said, ElFatGato is working hard to finish the locations, and he is also doing some extra assets in the meantime. Consider that a location is not only a background pic but rather a whole place, for example, we are aiming to introduce a place called the Education Center, which is multiple places and it can be expanded further if needed.

Have a taste of how locations will look like:

As you can see, Jenny and Kiki will act as interact buttons, although depending on who is in the cash register it will work as a shop rather than an interaction on itself! Of course, this will depend not only on the time of the day but also the day of the week, which is why the GPS function on the phone menu is so useful (Other than those evil phone companies tracking you all the time).

For this week's character, we only have 2 females to show, but let's start with Rose:
We advertised her back when the game was still in alpha because, well, we like Rose, that's why she is here. However, we have special plans for her! Try to guess how she will be involved!

That's all for this rather short devlog. Hopefully, after December we will go back full force, but we are trying to work as fast as we possibly can!

holy damn thats a detailed location, somethin like that woulda taken my slow ass at least a year to do and my ocd woulda made it all look too uniformed, if that makes sense >.<

not a fan of rose personally but i am curious how she will come into play since she was already dead by the start of the series and steven inherited her gem which, hypothetically, would prevent her from ever reviving. my guess is her room since it makes your imagination real, or at least as real as an illusion that can touch you can be considered, so if we went there we could have interactions with literally anyone regardless of how much sense it made. personally im really hopin that room gets used in general cause its cause infinite lewd funtime possibilities XD

Oct 7, 2019
Ooh a guessing game. I've got two:

1. Rose is the solution to the futa request. Some characters might only be into girls, Steven shapeshifts into the woman he knows best but keeps his junk. That or he does so for the Pearl route. Either way, Steven shapeshifts.

2. Steven wants to bang his own mom, and recruits one of the other Rose Quartz to do some roleplaying.

Reactions: pat hogan
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes