AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
my guess is her room since it makes your imagination real, or at least as real as an illusion that can touch you can be considered, so if we went there we could have interactions with literally anyone regardless of how much sense it made
Damn it. You got most of it, but we have a few bits more to make it interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Naizuru Guy
The second one is pretty interesting. The first one we more or less solved, but we have some time before we get there. As for shapeshifting, oh man, if only you knew half of it, lol, but in due time.

• Haha
Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Damn it. You got most of it, but we have a few bits more to make it interesting.

The Naizuru Guy
The second one is pretty interesting. The first one we more or less solved, but we have some time before we get there. As for shapeshifting, oh man, if only you knew half of it, lol, but in due time.
i knew that room had to get used at some point theres just waaay too much potential there to not, will this mean the cloud connies might make an appearance sometime down the line?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hi! Well, first of all, sorry again for the late devlog. I insist holidays are a pain when all you want to do is work on the things you like the most: Erotic games. Between family and stuff, it's hard to keep up. Hopefully, by January we will work twice as fast! But we still have good news.

progress.png

As previously said, ElFatGato is working hard despite his tight schedule. He managed to finish another scene and another location. You may be wondering why we just "finished" the other scene. So far we have Amethyst's and Pearl's scenes completed, at least one for each of them. The truth is we have the WIPsfor the other characters, including Angelite and Titanite, but it isn't truly finished until it is colored completely.

As for locations, it's something similar. We have WIPs done, but it is truly finished when not only they have colors but rather when the interaction buttons are done. Speaking of which: The pink sky is the limit.

As you may guess, that room will have so many uses...

Finally, as for characters, I wanted to show Connie for this week, but, well, she appears at the end of the last build, so no point in that, is it? Or maybe not. Other than that, are mostly guys left to show. Maybe next week we will show Greg, which is something I'm excited about! Furthermore, go ahead and check for this week. I love the scenes I'm working on.

That's all for this devlog. I will be leaving tomorrow for the holidays. However, work never stops, even if working on the phone is terrible. But that's life.

Stay tuned, everyone! And thank you all for your support.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Hi! Well, first of all, sorry again for the late devlog. I insist holidays are a pain when all you want to do is work on the things you like the most: Erotic games. Between family and stuff, it's hard to keep up. Hopefully, by January we will work twice as fast! But we still have good news.

View attachment 951127

As previously said, ElFatGato is working hard despite his tight schedule. He managed to finish another scene and another location. You may be wondering why we just "finished" the other scene. So far we have Amethyst's and Pearl's scenes completed, at least one for each of them. The truth is we have the WIPsfor the other characters, including Angelite and Titanite, but it isn't truly finished until it is colored completely.

As for locations, it's something similar. We have WIPs done, but it is truly finished when not only they have colors but rather when the interaction buttons are done. Speaking of which: The pink sky is the limit.

As you may guess, that room will have so many uses...

Finally, as for characters, I wanted to show Connie for this week, but, well, she appears at the end of the last build, so no point in that, is it? Or maybe not. Other than that, are mostly guys left to show. Maybe next week we will show Greg, which is something I'm excited about! Furthermore, go ahead and check for this week. I love the scenes I'm working on.

That's all for this devlog. I will be leaving tomorrow for the holidays. However, work never stops, even if working on the phone is terrible. But that's life.

Stay tuned, everyone! And thank you all for your support.
no worries man family comes first, i know i can be patient lol sounds like yall are makin good progress all the same which is cool, so psyched for the imagination room :3

Reactions: AmazonessKing

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I am so exicted for this game. I really want to bang sadie so much, She is so cute. Oh and Pearl too.
Pearl should be loads of fun, i'm hopin there will be some s&m options for her considering Pearls were designed to be slaves, personally im most lookin forward to havin some fun with Connie and pre-reform Peridot

• Red Heart

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Pearl should be loads of fun, i'm hopin there will be some s&m options for her considering Pearls were designed to be slaves, personally im most lookin forward to havin some fun with Connie and pre-reform Peridot
I plan on playing on that psychological side of gems. Particularly Steven taking advantage of it in the corruption route since he knows where to hit already. But the same can apply to the townies, and as Yaddleman mentioned, I'm personally excited for Sadie myself, since my plans for her are... Nice.

Reactions: ReaCreations

yaddleman22

May 29, 2020
I plan on playing on that psychological side of gems. Particularly Steven taking advantage of it in the corruption route since he knows where to hit already. But the same can apply to the townies, and as Yaddleman mentioned, I'm personally excited for Sadie myself, since my plans for her are... Nice.
sadie is the best townie

• Red Heart

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hello, everyone! Well, the holidays are almost over, and as proof, take a look:

We are almost done with the sprites, there's only one missing, and that's a surprise, for now, so no more characters until the build is done. However, as previously mentioned, we just finished the male characters needed for this build!

unknown (4).png

So as you can see, we needed Greg, Buck and Sour Cream, next to Jenny, of course. As for backgrounds, the same thing, we are almost finished with the ones we need for this build, but we may add more if we need.

Basically, all that is left is for the scenes to be done, which takes more work, as mentioned before as well, since they are multiple pics and variants, and more so now that we plan on animating them. However, the end result is pretty neat even if it takes a bit further. So here we will mostly post backgrounds we have already finished in the following devlogs, because the WIPs and scenes will be part of the 15$ tier posts. However, I do expect for work to follow better from this week on!

That's all for now! Expect more updates next week, and thanks for sticking with us!

Also, I forgot last week, since I was busy myself, but happy holidays, everyone!

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hey guys! I hope all of you enjoyed the holidays.
progress.png
We finished another scene and the White Caste patrons will surely have a nice surprise with what we have to this week!

For this week's devlog I wanted to do something somewhat different. We are working on the sound design for the game, since audio is something pretty important for a game even if you turn it off, it's the first impression of how menus feel and such. That's why I want to introduce the sound files we are using and ask you guys your opinions.

Here's one of the menus select sounds:

And here's the more minimalistic phone's menu sound:

We also have this beautiful reforming sound, guess where we will use it:

Of course, that's just a small preview, we want to be as detailed as possible for the game sound effects. We are still trying to find something for soundtracks, but I think SFX are done to a T. I have to thank someone who goes by Spread on Discord who have made these, I couldn't be any more grateful for your job, mate!

What do you think? Do you like our sound effects?

So don't leave you guys hanging, here, have this preview for Beach City's education center. It was about time we got one:

unknown (3).png

That's all for now! Even though I'm not working directly on the scenes, we are working as much as possible to deliver the game as soon as possible. We estimate that we will have it around February, but it isn't a final date.

Thank you all for your support, we really appreciate it!

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hey guys! This week has been pretty amazing for the game if I can say so myself.

First off, let me introduce you to the concept of background characters:

Pretty straightforward deal. I presented the totality of the sketches of the background character in a previous WIP preview for the White Caste patrons. Basically, these are just characters that are going to appear in the background, they will have very little dialogue if any, and they may be used as plot devices later on. Just like with the OCs, Angelite, and Titanite, we don't want to allocate resources and assets in things outside of the main cast and some townies, so these are one-note characters and nothing more. The reason we do this is that Beach City doesn't have a lot of people in the first place to fill the backgrounds.

For backgrounds, well, we will introduce the Gem's rooms in the following update:

This is the Burning Room, which is considered Garnet's room in the show. We have some interesting plans for the room in the future but it's just a small plan for now for a number of reasons.

And finally! The party system alongside the town shops is almost complete. The visuals and code are implemented but they require further testing. For now, the mini-game is not a priority, but these systems are important regardless, not only for aesthetics but mechanics outside of the mini-game itself (spoiler: fusions).

For now, the buttons in the AI are nothing more than visual aid for you to know who is in your party right now. The buttons may have functionality later but, as I said, that will come later since it's mostly a WIP for now.

That's all for now! A lot of stuff was done this week, in terms of art, code, and dialogue. There are a lot of things we are ironing still, as White Caste patrons will find out, but we are moving steadily towards the release!

Thank you all for your support!

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes