3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

General Practitioner [v0.0.19 Alpha] [Bruni Multimedia] - Original Size: 1.30GB

Download PC/Mac (200MB): Broken - working on fix....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

General Practitioner [v0.0.19 Alpha] [Bruni Multimedia] - Original Size: 1.30GB

Download PC/Mac (200MB): - - -

thank you very much

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
pointless game unless you are an actual doctor, unless you mouse wheel back everytime you answer an option, and go through every single one until you get it right

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Use the walkthrough it really helps, also gameplay is fun and the story is pretty good too.
using a walkthough is just as bad and going back with your mouse wheel, its an impossible game unless you have been to university and have a medical degree

LTSmash

Sep 9, 2017
pointless game unless you are an actual doctor, unless you mouse wheel back everytime you answer an option, and go through every single one until you get it right
Alternative, play it and use it as study to become an actual doctor while look at rendered ladies.

Reactions: fortuna95

jesse

Jun 17, 2017
To bring up the console it is "right shift o". Not zero but o.

Money = denaro_totale = xxx (xxx = amount you want).
charm = xxx
fitness = xxx
knowledge = xxx
sexperience = xxx
fame = xxx
integrity = xxx
siscug_trust = xxx (trust of sister)
patientname_trust = xxx

patientname_ctrust = xxx (Not tested by me yet.) Thanks to @Scrichta for finding it, says its for the heart (Comfort Level).

Replace patientname with the first name of the person you're examining.

All of these are listed several time in this thread.

ADD: Added integrity to the list.
energy = 100

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Wow @Bruni Multimedia I must say I'm really impressed with what you have done with this game.I haven't played this since 0.10 or so, but I followed your updates on game progress, because I waited for more content, and oh boy did you deliver! Everything about this game feels great. I'm digging the new UI, because it fits perfectly with theme in this game. Story is still great with lots of new content, and I really like remodel of doctor you did. It still got that same vibe about him, yet he feels more natural now. Keep polishing this diamond you got here.
Having said this I may have run into 2 bugs:
Thank you for your feedback, very appreciated. I shall have a look at your bug report ASAP ;)

Thank you for the feedback. As the player base is increasing I'm getting more and more feeds about this and as usual I'm taking them pretty seriously. I'm currently in the (long) process of updating the in-game's Codex to insert all relevant informations about the game's mechanics and help a lot.
Also, you can play with a setting "Medical Help" activated, so you just basically have to increase your doctor's "knowledge stat" (even by cheating if you're really lazy) and the game will provide hints in the actual examination itself.

Finally, this is not a game where having 10/10 evaluation is very important, if not at all. It's a game where you can live a doctor's life, make mistakes without the game ending or punishing too hard and enjoying the elements. It's a niche game and was always meant as such, it can suit your tastes or not of course, but I wouldn't call it "pointless" as hundreds of people are playing it and I bet just a small percentage are real life doctors ;)

an error occurs whenever I try to diagnose Anne early game. This hasn't happened before and brings it around to an endless loop and I can't seem to progress
Can you explain me more about this loop? When does it happen? What happens?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
so many bugs and error, every time i want to examine a patient game crush!!!!!!
Hmm, if it was like this no one would ever played the game at all. Can you please tell me which patients are involved, which game version are you playing, if you downloaded it from here I can't help you since I do not made this release (there have been rumors about issues with the compressed version in the past). Finally, if you don't tell me WHICH exams crash (all 50 of them? Hardly) I can't fix them.

The game's 0.0.19 release has been out on Patreon for more than two weeks now, something big as this should've been reported earlier, so I'm guessing it's a bigger problem than it actually is and might be caused by external causes as well.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
so many bugs and error, every time i want to examine a patient game crush!!!!!!
Yep, I just checked. The compressed version is missing some images and there are issues related in having .rpy files in the game's directory.

Since the officially released version hasn't got this issues it's not my problem, sorry.

I suggest you download the game from official sources only since even if bugs might arise they are usually fixed in a matter of a few hours ;)

Reactions: partanen and GroPin

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
People eventually get used to it. I happen to like him actually, it's different from the average "Fuck everything" guy we see around in adult games.

Reactions: botc76

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'P5400088609_anamnesi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/clinic_choice.rpyc", line 430, in script call
�@�2
�@�2
File "game/rep_children_female.rpyc", line 60, in script call
O�XzȄ�v���l�!�q�¿��h+�wd�ۜnw���t*j��l/,��/�\JNi+�t?Pkg5����qޑ;Ď< �wd�)L����u;�3s��<ZS&aJw@Sv�ɻ��ܡ5er�n͔��Ry�2����z!��wu�T��顏�x@�m�n0�=��T�"�u�����@�f�'�4!w!�t���i�F�ܻ� ��v+�.�;}")��ڝPE8ݳE3�~����p�V��ۻF�z"�^�XL2 ��u:�ɖ�k9���,'�SrlEn��x�uaJ��Ho����O��}Â<��Kr�~L�����< ����ؑ�A�#1�t2[�=hš8�0֊�i�8\3�8d$�-�Qxt��<�w�X�y߭��י�4���y�P�#�d�b�#�s�d�S0���<��<3����s>
�@�2
O�XzȄ�v���l�!�q�¿��h+�wd�ۜnw���t*j��l/,��/�\JNi+�t?Pkg5����qޑ;Ď< �wd�)L����u;�3s��<ZS&aJw@Sv�ɻ��ܡ5er�n͔��Ry�2����z!��wu�T��顏�x@�m�n0�=��T�"�u�����@�f�'�4!w!�t���i�F�ܻ� ��v+�.�;}")��ڝPE8ݳE3�~����p�V��ۻF�z"�^�XL2 ��u:�ɖ�k9���,'�SrlEn��x�uaJ��Ho����O��}Â<��Kr�~L�����< ����ؑ�A�#1�t2[�=hš8�0֊�i�8\3�8d$�-�Qxt��<�w�X�y߭��י�4���y�P�#�d�b�#�s�d�S0���<��<3����s>
�@�2
�@�2
�@�2
File "game/rep_children_male.rpyc", line 53, in script call
.�|/yS�0�2#x�
�@�2
File "game/rep_teen_female.rpyc", line 53, in script call
��s��#����oHq�����B[�ڠ� ���x7_wd�`�.0��d�;�M�|Sn~��uH~V?�uH��[졿���m��,r���np�L��F����C�ծ�dgC�]�璓p������6�C�_4@o�2-qI�8��l��=`��8�2��5�eZ��&o�Gn��7�8�e���qQ�2� �Y
�@�2
File "game/serena_1.rpyc", line 36, in script call
#9�s���F��0���~��ׅ6��v�E���Z����R���j���
File "game/jaden_1.rpyc", line 24, in script call
��Tj��1y#�\��?%���q
File "game/ellen_1.rpyc", line 18, in script call
@�i�޲ �)/���`&��yP�m@>n"�q!ks�wM��y�� �����B��M�u�! _4����r��M�
�@�2
.�|/yS�0�2#x�
File "game/rep_teen_male.rpyc", line 53, in script call
1�R��1I��ch�?郥d��q�e�yܐM?C�y8$�k� Q��@��i��A�!� �g���0��4;�?��p.D7D�OJ�*ivF2ܢٓT5;s���Hͮʣ�f�r��h$4&~�+��<�9N)�O�iv<ҟp�5;Q��|�i�RL�H��C���,�� ���4&�g
�@�2
File "game/chloe_1.rpyc", line 18, in script call
|�͖l �#p�br�4޿HdM�
�@�2
�@�2
�@�2
�@�2
�@�2
�@�2
.�|/yS�0�2#x�
�@�2
File "game/chloe_1.rpyc", line 18, in script call
|�͖l �#p�br�4޿HdM�
�@�2
1�R��1I��ch�?郥d��q�e�yܐM?C�y8$�k� Q��@��i��A�!� �g���0��4;�?��p.D7D�OJ�*ivF2ܢٓT5;s���Hͮʣ�f�r��h$4&~�+��<�9N)�O�iv<ҟp�5;Q��|�i�RL�H��C���,�� ���4&�g
�@�2
File "game/clinic_choice.rpyc", line 1319, in script call
File "game/kiko_1.rpyc", line 36, in script call
fE����<J���'A�n��)���(>mDR^}-�(�;���g�@ܵE��+g�K$bbmuX�A��f�D���=��$����s[�T_��V�nP�7����@O�5G���\��?|��;����٘'�G�1o�E���D%��O�&��~����'x��3��觿���c��J2pV���OwV�N�)�d�_��x�]��q:��eR�� ڀ}��p��63��f�|��/a�(�s�.E4��1+JĨ����П��sЈ���YQ�ګ�H)i ��,+)r2�
File "game/julie_1.rpyc", line 36, in script call
s��-����}�|� ��Bz��;=ǗX�WBF�R��:軖�J�J:��zf���k�vͲ!��&gWR_��ї|+�\�!�{Ο�>���(�_ >�M��ht9��],��
File "game/monique_2.rpyc", line 22, in script call
�r�03S
�@�2
.�|/yS�0�2#x�
�@�2
.�|/yS�0�2#x�
�@�2
�@�2
File "game/rep_teen_female.rpyc", line 53, in script call
��s��#����oHq�����B[�ڠ� ���x7_wd�`�.0��d�;�M�|Sn~��uH~V?�uH��[졿���m��,r���np�L��F����C�ծ�dgC�]�璓p������6�C�_4@o�2-qI�8��l��=`��8�2��5�eZ��&o�Gn��7�8�e���qQ�2� �Y
�@�2
File "game/clinic_choice.rpyc", line 486, in script
� r���0�dE�t�L��h�7̧�٧Y�O��3�342S��P��a>KN>��O�@ӗN��`�"�y�z�u��|J�1�������yk�p��w���,Lg���
File "E:\Move\General Practitioner\General_Practitioner-0.0.19_002-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Move\General Practitioner\General_Practitioner-0.0.19_002-market\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'P5400088609_anamnesi'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
General Practitioner 0.0.19_002
Wed Nov 14 19:14:28 2018

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Katia's exam. An oversight on my part when calling her exam.

You can either input her ID code on the computer in the waiting room to play it (IDCode = 5400088609 ) or apply the fix I'm attaching here, overwriting the same file in the "game" directory. Make sure you don't have the compressed version or the fix won't work. Thanks for your report.

Reactions: cowboybebop

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@GaveMyHeartAway I looked at the bugs you reported.
Starting money for the game is $5000 and never gets diminished in the first few days unless Erika makes a mess :D
Some questions:

1) Which game version are you playing?
2) Did you start a new game or loaded one (even just before it asks about game modes, counts as a load)
3) Have you unzipped the game on a whole new folder? Especially with leaked releases which don't autoupdate like Steam, Gamejolt's and Itch.io's sometimes files I changed or deleted will get in the way)
4) Can you send me a save game just prior to this?

As for the second bug it has been fixed in the latest release of the game. Again question number 1, 'cause it might be that "leaked" releases aren't the most up-to-date.

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
Katia's exam. An oversight on my part when calling her exam.

You can either input her ID code on the computer in the waiting room to play it (IDCode = 5400088609 ) or apply the fix I'm attaching here, overwriting the same file in the "game" directory. Make sure you don't have the compressed version or the fix won't work. Thanks for your report.
another error :V

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 176, in script
    jump expression _game_menu_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'codex_screen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 176, in script
    jump expression _game_menu_screen
  File "E:\Move\General Practitioner\General_Practitioner-0.0.19_002-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Move\General Practitioner\General_Practitioner-0.0.19_002-market\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'codex_screen'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
General Practitioner 0.0.19_002
Wed Nov 14 19:39:32 2018

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
another error :V
In the released game there's no mention of the label is getting your error.

Some questions:

2) Did you start a new game or loaded one (even just before it asks about game modes, counts as a load)
3) Have you unzipped the game on a whole new folder? Especially with leaked releases which don't autoupdate like Steam, Gamejolt's and Itch.io's sometimes files I changed or deleted will get in the way)

I believe this issue you're having is caused by #3 or by having the compressed version which has .rpy files which overwrite .rpyx each time you load the game, making changes useless. Unfortunately I have to repeat what I said earlier: officially released version doesn't have this bug, I cannot help you :(

PS: Believe me, I'm not glad when something like this happens, not mainly because people are playing a leaked release but because of the bad publicity that sometimes faulty release does to the game. Unlike most games I happen to delete, re-do from scratch and update almost every file in every update I made, hence the issues with tampered versions :(

Mar 1, 2018
@GaveMyHeartAway I looked at the bugs you reported.
Starting money for the game is $5000 and never gets diminished in the first few days unless Erika makes a mess :D
Some questions:

As for the second bug it has been fixed in the latest release of the game. Again question number 1, 'cause it might be that "leaked" releases aren't the most up-to-date.
1)I downloaded latest from this site (not compressed, original size) 0.19Alpha
2)I started a new clean game without any old saves (went through whole process at the beginning answering those questions for stats etc.)
3)I just unzipped it in a folder where i keep games and played it from the folder which was in zip file
4)Here is my save game just prior to finishing Ritas exam...when you do it you can see how money goes from -2000 to -1500
View attachment 5-1-LT1.save
Hope this helps you.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes