dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
It's Kate's since the last update was from Max's story.
"Ему про Фому, а он про Ерёму". DS насильно пытается впихнуть историю Макса в игру. И зачем нужен был опрос если он делает что хочет?
"He is about Thomas, and he is about Yeryoma." DS is forcibly trying to shove Max's story into the game. And why did you need a survey if he does what he wants?
אֲנִי בְּחִיטִים וְהוּא בִּשְׂעוֹרִים

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Did someone the New Darksilver Post as a lager Version?
The one from today? The "No Comment" ones are basically screenshots. I'm attaching the picture.
Enjoy.

(Not related to the picture)
While I do like Lisa's new hair, I think it'd be neat to add in the old hair as an option during/after the "Lisa's Friend" storyline gets added.
If you don't know what that is:
I can't remember if it's something she tells Max or if it's Kate (while working as a maid in the villa) but she says that her friend wants to invite Lisa to join her getting naked on some mountain, IIRC.
Suffice to say, her friend is more adventurous than Lisa and is trying to help her being more open... To having sex with her, probably.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
While I do like Lisa's new hair, I think it'd be neat to add in the old hair as an option during/after the "Lisa's Friend" storyline gets added.
I can't remember if it's something she tells Max or if it's Kate (while working as a maid in the villa) but she says that her friend wants to invite Lisa to join her getting naked on some mountain, IIRC.
Suffice to say, her friend is more adventurous than Lisa and is trying to help her being more open... To having sex with her, probably.
I remember that from playing as Kate, and I think it's a reference to Olivia from BB.
Olivia was a friend of Lisa's at school, and both her and her mother were nudists. A real shame that her content was unfinished (even prior to abandoning), but that's what you get for letting patrons influence development too much.

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
The one from today? The "No Comment" ones are basically screenshots. I'm attaching the picture.
Enjoy.

(Not related to the picture)
Thanks!

penny11

Jul 1, 2017
I was editing my save file and managed to fuck something up, now when I start the game I get a black screen. Any solution? Thanks.

blanka1234

Jun 3, 2017
how can i earn money by cleaning the pool
there's no option to clean and his mom have nothing to say?

i finished all the quest, what left require money to continue

i think it's bugged for me, can someone please share his save file for version .25 or below?

Reactions: DidierDrogba
Aug 3, 2017
Yeah, Max really sucks ass as a character but because he doesn't have to go through 500 fucking hoops and triggered events that only fire randomly at certain times to get to the sexual content it ends up being the better experience for the most part.

And also, Kate becomes DUMB AS SHIT once her plotline intersects with Max's. Like he just constantly lies to her face and she doesn't even give even the slightest pushback. And I'm still flabbergasted at the scene where she's like "Should I check and see if he turned off the cameras like he promised? No, if he was lying to me again I'd rather not know how dumb he is." like the devs could not think of a single reason why she shouldn't check so they just threw up their hands

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, Max really sucks ass as a character but because he doesn't have to go through 500 fucking hoops and triggered events that only fire randomly at certain times to get to the sexual content it ends up being the better experience for the most part.

And also, Kate becomes DUMB AS SHIT once her plotline intersects with Max's. Like he just constantly lies to her face and she doesn't even give even the slightest pushback. And I'm still flabbergasted at the scene where she's like "Should I check and see if he turned off the cameras like he promised? No, if he was lying to me again I'd rather not know how dumb he is." like the devs could not think of a single reason why she shouldn't check so they just threw up their hands
I think I had an event where she DID check the cameras but you're right. She could afford to be a little less naïve by that point.

wes05

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry if I missed it, but I know that some people have had success buying laptops and was wondering if there are any work-arounds for buying the butt plug as well? If not, am I basically screwed for the Cheerleading quest until that gets resolved?

Thanks for the feedback.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry if I missed it, but I know that some people have had success buying laptops and was wondering if there are any work-arounds for buying the butt plug as well? If not, am I basically screwed for the Cheerleading quest until that gets resolved?

Thanks for the feedback.

I've been trying to fix some of the issues with the kate playthrough in the new client. Thought I'd share.

So, here's an unofficial bugfix (sort of):

Just extract the stuff from the zip file into the Glamour-0.27-win directory and overwrite. Standard disclaimer: make a backup first :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S., I only tested this on linux, but don't see any reason it shouldn't work on windows.
P.P.S., Also, haven't tested thoroughly enough. Specifically, haven't tested Max path at all with the new changes. It's possible my changes have inadvertently borked something and introduced some new and exciting bugs :), though I hope that isn't the case.
One more fix: In my previous fix, I ended up making some transition/hotspot areas in Julia's apartment unclickable in order to make NPCs easier to click on in the college. This has now been fixed properly. So hotspots work correctly in Julia's apartment (and everywhere else) and NPCs can still be clicked on properly in the college.

View attachment 715409
View attachment 715410
You can't buy the butt plug, but if you use this, the butt plug will get added in your inventory automatically when Angela tells everyone to buy one during the PE class. Unfortunately, if you're already past that point on your playthrough, you will have to revert to an older save and get to that quest step again.

The other option is to press Ctrl+Shift+I in game, go to the 'Application' tab > Local Storage > file:// and modify your save file. Add red-butt-plug: {count: 1} to Kate's inventory.

Also, the butt plug isn't actually required to progress in the cheerleading quest. You miss out on a couple of random scenes though.

Last edited:

ofkrose

Dec 21, 2019
You need to go to the college app on your laptop and vote for new punishment rules, up to the punishment in the principal's office without panties. It'll give you a new quest to have punishment at home. After progressing in this quest, you'll be able to get a new quest with Lien by finding wine bottles.
I seem to know why it wasn't done. I ignored that because the voting icon couldn't be clicked. Thank you very much

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes