Msdfss

Jul 20, 2023
Hello, when exactly will it be released
When you visit the massage parlor at the gym (15:30-16:30), there should be a button in the lower-right corner that says something like "massage lesson".
It was fixed recently and hotfix went out to patrons only. Fix for everyone else will come with public release of 0.56.
Hello, when exactly will it be released

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
You... clearly need some help with dialogue. Or maybe you just need to not smoke pot while modding and do that after you're done or something. That said, other than the terrible dialogue, it's good that you've gotten this much done. Find someone to help you with the dialogue and this will be awesome. You did great work figuring out how to pack/unpack it though! Very commendable.

hiropher

Jul 29, 2017
i only did the alternater punishment in kate story once, it still shows as if i havent done it, but no matter how much i speak, i dont get caugth. The only other quest is cheerleading squad, but it says i have to reach certain progress in college quest..

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
i only did the alternater punishment in kate story once, it still shows as if i havent done it, but no matter how much i speak, i dont get caugth. The only other quest is cheerleading squad, but it says i have to reach certain progress in college quest..
This question has already been answered many times.
Kate has to talk to Sophie in Karen's class, Kate has to be in class at 11:30.

Hello people. I would need help. As you can see in the pictures, I have 3 unfulfilled quests with Max and one with Kate, but no matter what I do, I can't seem to move. Can someone advise me? Thank you.
Max. You haven't completed your other two main assignments, why are you going to college? Complete other tasks.
Kate. Go and do a massage around 14:30 with Julie, it unlocks a massage for Andrew
My archive is currently playing for 304 days, only playing Max stories. But now I have no money at all, no income. Is the version I started playing too old?
Do you really think that because of the screenshot from the game, we can tell what version of the game you have? You can find out your version of the game on the language selection screen (start page) the version of the game is indicated.
How do i finish the flirting quest? Only one i can't get finished... Where to get Lien...
She has two locations. Inn (if Kate finds something of value while cleaning the room) and Fitness Club. Massage Room (11:00 - 18:00)

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
This question has already been answered many times.
Kate has to talk to Sophie in Karen's class, Kate has to be in class at 11:30.

Max. You haven't completed your other two main assignments, why are you going to college? Complete other tasks.
Kate. Go and do a massage around 14:30 with Julie, it unlocks a massage for Andrew

Do you really think that because of the screenshot from the game, we can tell what version of the game you have? You can find out your version of the game on the language selection screen (start page) the version of the game is indicated.

She has two locations. Inn (if Kate finds something of value while cleaning the room) and Fitness Club. Massage Room (11:00 - 18:00)
I really think so, because this is the story behind Max-Alice, the laptop lost Big Brother's camera. I also played it again to get a general idea. This is the main storyline, and has nothing to do with the version.

Although you can't tell me the reason for losing income, thank you for your answer.

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
Make Ann Mom Again incest patch
updated 04/24/2023

This patch reverts the game to .56

It annoys me when I map the NPC to Mom and the MC still refers to her by her first name. I made some updates so that Ann text is displayed as Mom and Max, Lisa and Alice refer to her as Mom while other people refer to her as Ann or your Mom.

To change the script replace the app.asar file under the game folder.

This mod only works on version .56

Little incest talk: Workupload

I'm working on updating my slightly more incest talk patch but it's going to be a while. If you didn't get to use my .53 patch I added a lot to the glamour game making the characters acknowledge the incest. I also tried to make Alice more like a YouTube star. The original game script is 1000 pages. Assuming half is the Max side that's 500 pages. I smoke pot while I do this so I'm not very productive.

Explanation on slightly more incest talk: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-53-dark-silver.10579/post-9691286

examples of little incest
View attachment 2045910 View attachment 2571216
What have you added to make your version of the app.asar file nearly double the size of the original?
1690020998933.png Original
1690021102746.png Your version

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Hello all, it's been quite a while since I played this, 0.54 to be exact. 0.55 seems to be for Kate, but the Changelog hasn't been updated for 0.56 and 0.57. I play for the Max path, so I was wondering if I have missed something?

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
You... clearly need some help with dialogue. Or maybe you just need to not smoke pot while modding and do that after you're done or something. That said, other than the terrible dialogue, it's good that you've gotten this much done. Find someone to help you with the dialogue and this will be awesome. You did great work figuring out how to pack/unpack it though! Very commendable.
Meh, the project entertained me and that was the goal.

Saying the dialogue is terrible isn't very constructive. Is it terrible because it is unbelievable, are there grammar mistakes, is it repetitious (that one for sure), out of sequence...? Some of that is within my control and some is not. Editing the script was very difficult and time consuming so making re-edits became less and less likely.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
What have you added to make your version of the app.asar file nearly double the size of the original?
View attachment 2790671 Original
View attachment 2790676 Your version
I don't know. I certainly didn't double the size of the game. The amount of text I added would not result in this large of a change.

It seems likely to me, although this is 100% speculation, that whatever tool is used to write the file is designed for that purpose and more efficient than what I have figured out how to do. I used Notepad ++ to do the editing and I think 7 zip to repackage. These tools work but waste more space.

2.60 star(s) 186 Votes