andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Oh btw, I see a lot of comments and questions about using the cheat engine. That would be great for achieving some of the scenes that take a ton of grinding! But it seems it's mostly being used to increase money and I'm honestly asking... why? You need a little money for the cheapest laptop and to take the nPCs to the cafe, but Kate makes like ~300/week avg ($30/shift+items she finds), which is more than enough. It takes 30-60 seconds to have Kate work once per day, so I'm just generally curious why there is the motivation to cheat with money when there's nothing to really do with it? I've played the game from Day 1 twice (the original online version through v9 and then the offline version through v10), and I've never been low on money or had to grind for money to open new content. If you spend <1 minute per day making Kate go to work, you'll have thousands of dollars before you finish the Nick-Kate-bathroom scenes.

So is it just the fun and allure of figuring out how to hack the game a bit? Because that makes perfect sense to me, even if money is the least important commodity/stat in the game. If anyone knows how to hack/cheat the RNG variable for certain scenes, now THAT would be helpful :).
Personally i use it for online courses ... you need like 5000-6000 to unlock everything . I dont know if the classes rating would help you in further but at least it's something to do :)

Blob

May 7, 2017
Oh btw, I see a lot of comments and questions about using the cheat engine. That would be great for achieving some of the scenes that take a ton of grinding! But it seems it's mostly being used to increase money and I'm honestly asking... why? You need a little money for the cheapest laptop and to take the nPCs to the cafe, but Kate makes like ~300/week avg ($30/shift+items she finds), which is more than enough. It takes 30-60 seconds to have Kate work once per day, so I'm just generally curious why there is the motivation to cheat with money when there's nothing to really do with it? I've played the game from Day 1 twice (the original online version through v9 and then the offline version through v10), and I've never been low on money or had to grind for money to open new content. If you spend <1 minute per day making Kate go to work, you'll have thousands of dollars before you finish the Nick-Kate-bathroom scenes.

So is it just the fun and allure of figuring out how to hack the game a bit? Because that makes perfect sense to me, even if money is the least important commodity/stat in the game. If anyone knows how to hack/cheat the RNG variable for certain scenes, now THAT would be helpful :).
Well using your own numbers you need like 3 weeks to buy the cheapest laptop.
3weeks * 7days * 1min = 21 minutes of pure grinding
that is assuming skipping days takes no time at all ( it does, so you can easily double that grinding time)
that is assuming you're only getting the cheapest laptop and you're never going to upgrade it again
that is assuming you don't spend any money otherwise

So yeah, I can see how people don't want to do that.
I actually thought the laptops were just a joke/placeholder because of how expensive they are. But there is actually content behind them?

Reactions: fauxplayer

Hugobozz

Jul 27, 2018
So, I've finished the quests in my log (Basement; Maria and Peter; Flirting; Cafe Deja vu; Massage; A job; Investigation; College) as well as all events in Progress. As someone using a free account, is there anything else I can trigger already, or do I need to wait for the next version release before more content is added?

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
I have completed all events in the list, but how it goes future with Julia. They Get the Pill and now?

I miss the Event there kte sitting Naked on the Couch beside Julia and Nick

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
You'll swallow the second quarter when everyone sleeps during a night Nick sleeps at home. When you go to the sofa, you will have an icon offering to swallow your quarter. If it does not appear, try to advance a little time.

The third quarter will swallow later in history, in the bathroom, in the same way. Late at night when everyone is asleep, if you go to the bathroom, you'll have the option to swallow a quarter of the pill.

Finally, later, Julia will want to test the goods. Looking good, you will have the option in the discussion with Julia to give her the remaining quarter.
thanks

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
What really bothered me while playing the recent offline version was that every girl has the exact same pussy. In a game with so many girls it would be nice to see some variety imo.

Mel.

Jul 26, 2018
Anyone has a savefile for the completion of ,at least, 0.5 ? i spent a lot of time on the game when it was on an online server , it would really suck to replay all of that

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
Once again I ask you for help. I have done almost all the tasks and am so far with my game through. But I miss a scene and I do not know how I get this ...?

Raiu Kusanagi

Sep 3, 2017
I am unable to play the offline version. Run as admin, I can get all the way to the character select screen, where all I see is the attached image. I saw a comment of images taking a minute to load, so I left the game running, but there was no change even after nearly 30 minutes.

Any help would be appreciated.

unplayable.png

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Once again I ask you for help. I have done almost all the tasks and am so far with my game through. But I miss a scene and I do not know how I get this ...?

This scene, where kate is naked, doesn't exist in the game. Since the player can decide which garment the main character wears, instead of making different full size images of the scene with all the different garments, they're are rather superimposed onto the image. Here are all the garments you can see in this scene:

Reactions: JasonJemodah

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
It's a miracle that DS shows pussy! He's grown since BB! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah,but you know what it would be a miracle?! If DS would stop making games in wich grinding it's a pain in the ass,and begin doing games that can be played normal.But i guess that he is so proud that he creates the longest games,that he doesnt realize that his games are so long and so booooooooring because of his stupid grinding thing.And to be honest,i wonder why some people pay for this grinding ?! I dont mind grinding in the games,but what this guy does,it's beyond common sense.

Reactions: DTA316 and groq
Apr 21, 2018
Yeah,but you know what it would be a miracle?! If DS would stop making games in wich grinding it's a pain in the ass,and begin doing games that can be played normal.But i guess that he is so proud that he creates the longest games,that he doesnt realize that his games are so long and so booooooooring because of his stupid grinding thing.And to be honest,i wonder why some people pay for this grinding ?! I dont mind grinding in the games,but what this guy does,it's beyond common sense.
The grinding keeps the people paying busy while he updates the game maybe? Not everyone is like me and you want just wants to keep moving forward at breakneck speed.

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
The grinding keeps the people paying busy while he updates the game maybe? Not everyone is like me and you want just wants to keep moving forward at breakneck speed.
I didnt say that i want to move fwd at a high rate,but i dont want to grind more than 100 game days to achive a step.Try and play Man of the house or the De Luca family,both games have some grinding,but let's be honest,you dont move fwd in those games like crazy,but you progress nicely...And if you think that grinding in a game is put there so that the dev has time to update the game...well keep beliving that,but let me tell you this : DS has a team,he is not alone.Cheers.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
at the moment we have no punishment system ... saying the principal :))) maybe they plan to bring Eric to this school as well .. he is having his own punishment system :))) NTR loading ...

Reactions: jaffareddy0863

blackeliteops

Jul 17, 2017
any idea how to complete flirting side quest, I have completed all other content in the game but can seem to progress this one

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes