-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It main quest on chapter 2 for daisy barn
I don't remember that part specifically, but the game is very good about specifying a time and day for a quest, as well as what item(s) you may need to buy before you can do it. However, Hachi can obviously help better than I, since it's their game.

For the laptop generally, you should be able to go to the MC's room, click on the icon in the lower left, and then choose an option (text) from the right side for things like that. So "Call" is the phone icon usually, but if it says "Laptop" in the quest description, click that computer icon instead.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ty try help was able to figure i kinda skip dialogs didn't know I need 8000 credit buy farm animals
Sounds like you're playing a crappy Facebook app or something. But seriously, basically you need to do regular checks on the girls' work: in Town, in the Lobby, in the Kitchen, at the Bar, etc. If they do well, reward them; if they do badly, punish them. It's not just a one-time thing. Repeating this regularly will make sure you have plenty of money. If you can manage to get 2 girls checked every day for 2 or 3 days in a row, you'll easily get an income of over $1K for the day. Not too many of those, and you have your $8K.

Jun 13, 2021
Yeah well not sure why dev add numb high but no im not playing on facebook app im playing on android 11 i skip didn't bother text but i kinda forget look for hint get next scene

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah well not sure why dev add numb high but no im not playing on facebook app im playing on android 11 i skip didn't bother text but i kinda forget look for hint get next scene
The game is tagged with management, which means it has this type of mechanic. (The FB app mention was meant to be a joke: "farm" reminded me of Farmville from years ago, which used to pop up in my FB feed far too often. "No, I don't want to help Sue increase the size of her fields for more crops; sorry.")

Once you get a ways into the game, it's not too often that you have an expense higher than $1K, although occasionally there will be something a little higher. But IIRC the really big expenses haven't been needed for quite some time (as of completing this latest version). Generally, the huge expenses are for building (or renovating) a whole new area, like the cell phone store. Those shouldn't happen very often, but there are multiple times in the game where the money is needed.

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
This looks like a direct crash. Usually those suggest that there is something with the system itself. Unfortunately debugging those is quite hard since they can be system-dependent. It's possible that updating graphics drivers might solve this. However, that is more a shot in the dark, I'm afraid.
Well.. i already knew it since my graphics card is garbage and have tons of problems

But thanks anyway i just hoped that might solve with other thinkings other than graphic card

THANK YOU <3

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Can we get a Sarah scene with some anal hatefucking?
Oh no. The MC has no hate for anyone. He'll just turn around and go "Oh I don't mind that you almost screwed us all over due to your own selfish reasons. Here, have a job and everything will be just fine. we're a big happy family"

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Oh no. The MC has no hate for anyone. He'll just turn around and go "Oh I don't mind that you almost screwed us all over due to your own selfish reasons. Here, have a job and everything will be just fine. we're a big happy family"

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
You know, it's funny. I know Hachi is trying to get us to feel bad for Sarah and hate Nyx for the way she is acting but... Honestly?
I'm rooting for Nyx. Sarah is FINALLY getting her dues. All the shit she pulled on us (and people beforehand) are finally catching up to her.
Ehh, at this point I've kind of already forgiven her. Even in her scene where she gets paddled/agrees to become a citizen of the island, I skipped giving her my 10 whacks. And stayed around with her afterward. The conversation you have with her later where she says she's spent her entire life being told she was important only to realize she was a nobody kind of spells out exactly why she was a shit, but also why there's still the potential to redeem her. For her to decide for herself who she's supposed to be, and to become a better person.

Sarah's kind of gone out of her way to try and be a better person (or at least live by the island's rules while being somewhat less of a shit). Sure, she fails from time to time, but that's basically life. Half the allies on our side have been assholes at various points, and we forgive them all in a heartbeat. Sarah's basically just a rebellious teenager who is slowly and clearly maturing into a better person. I'm way more annoyed by people like Nadia, who is an adult who should absolutely know better, and who acted in far more dangerous ways towards our people (even if her intentions were ultimately "good" at heart). And who is probably going to get off relatively easy for the things she did.

The only thing that really complicates it is that you can still go back and see Sarah in scenes where she had less respect (like going to see her work at the pool, where she's still super-resistant). It can make her look less repentant than she actually is. But if you just focus on the main storyline scenes, she's come a long way since her fall.

I'm actually kind of dreading the next update, because I'm kind of afraid we're going to be forced to have sex with Nyx (I already refused her, and if given the choice at this point I'll refuse her every time right up until she leaves the island). Or worse, that she's going to wind up part of the "I was a bad guy but now I'm redeemed and am going to stay on the island forever" crew (which, to be honest, I really don't want - once her storyline with Sarah is over, I mostly just want her to leave and never come back). At this point, I kind of just want to have us find a way to get her banned from Twitch so she loses all her followers and just goes back to civilization miserable and unable to tell anyone about the island.

I'm doubly annoyed by Nyx because she's distracting from the redemption arc I do care about - namely Zero's. Especially since I'm already pretty convinced that it's going to turn out that the reason why the organization thought she was special is because she was kidnapped from the island as a child, and will eventually become an official citizen and develop her own power. I'd like to see Zero be forgiven and join our crew, but I'd rather Nyx just leave.

Last edited:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
"Even the biggest assholes can be redeemed via the power of love and bondage" is pretty much the core theme of the game at this point.

Just wait, by the end Eris is going to be redeemed and have nothing but love and affection for all the mortals.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
I'm doubly annoyed by Nyx because she's distracting from the redemption arc I do care about - namely Zero's. Especially since I'm already pretty convinced that it's going to turn out that the reason why the organization thought she was special is because she was kidnapped from the island as a child, and will eventually become an official citizen and develop her own power. I'd like to see Nyx be forgiven and join our crew, but I'd rather Nyx just leave.
Now Zero's arc I love. Because even if she was "the enemy" and a total cunt when she was captured, unlike Sarah who was a spoiled bitch and Nadia who was a holier-than-thou "I know better because fuck you thats why"-asshole... Zero is basically someone subjected to propaganda and brainwashed since she was a child. She CAN be redeemed. Unlike the above two.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
She CAN be redeemed. Unlike the above two.
Ehh. I don't think the point of redemption is that you can only be forgiven for past misdeeds if if you did them out of complete ignorance and borderline lack of free will.

The core principle is regret. Do you sincerely regret your actions? Are you willing to make amends? Then yes, you should be given a chance to start over and be a better person.

Sarah's "evil" was petty at best, and she was basically a spoiled teenager nursing resentment against her weird possessed sister and a father who spoiled the shit out of her (and who she may have suspected deep-down wasn't her real dad). That's not really something that should place redemption forever out of reach. If you were a bully in high school you shouldn't be treated like a monster for the rest of your life, especially if you mature enough to realize that what you did was wrong and you feel bad about doing it. In the end Sarah chose to be good (as is mentioned, Eris turns against her because she's not willing to murder someone), and she's been slowly overcoming her old bad habits and becoming a better person. Is her road to redemption finished? No. Should she be forever prevented from ever being redeemed? No.

There are plenty of things that should never be forgiven, or at least not forgiven without MASSIVE sacrifice (which is why "Death by Redemption" is a trope). But petty evil mostly spurred on by being a spoiled child and traveling in social circles that only reinforce that mindset isn't really something that should damn you forever.

And honestly, one could potentially argue Sarah was just as brainwashed as Zero in a way - except in Sarah's case it was society itself that made her that way and not a secret criminal organization that trained her to hunt down and kill its enemies without remorse. About the only thing that makes Zero's story less morally dubious is that she's essentially a failure, and never got around to actually successfully killing anyone (though she would have, if Scarlet's power hadn't protected her). If she was better at her job she'd have a lot more bodies in her past to make up for. Like Jeanne, who has killed or captured a lot of innocent people - we just tend not to hold it against her as much because she's always been nice to us.

Which I think is the root of most hate for Sarah. We got to watch her being a shit to us (and to sympathy-bait like Alice and Sonya), so it's easier to resent her for it than it is to resent characters who've done most of their bad behavior mostly off-camera. But Sarah's also gone through more abuse/punishment in the wake of it that any other character, so it kind of balances out.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes