egy man

Jun 1, 2021
You can also do this:

1) Click on "Latest Updates" in the top menu.

2) On the right side (this is the web version; might be elsewhere on tablets, etc.) there's a large "Filters" box. Scroll down to "PREFIX:STATUS" and click the little arrow that opens the sub-group. Then click on the checkmark after "Completed." The entire selection of games will restrict itself to those with the Completed tag. You'll then have access to all the other filtering mechanisms (game engine, content tags, etc.) at the same time.

Don't forget to uncheck it if you want to go back to the regular view.
I sent you a message instead of writing here off the game.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Another great game completely ruined by rushed, lazy, half assed and abruptly cut "endings".

Such a shame, but it seems like this is becoming a pattern for everything on this site. I can't even remember the last time I've seen a good conclusion for these games.
I echo these sentiments exactly. All that time, all that buildup and story, all for an insulting short and unfulfilling ending. Was the dev's house on fire? Did he have to run out? Or maybe run to the bank? Jesus fucking christ. For the life of me I'll never understand these developers. Why put so much effort into something just to destroy it like that by not capping it off properly? Surely some more effort could have been shown.

Welp, at least now I know not to bother with the next project, whatever it may be.

Side note - I think all game threads on F95 should institute a requirement where the devs previous games are listed and linked to, along with a completed/on-hold/abandoned symbol next to them. Transparency is important. I know some threads already do this, but most don't.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes