nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
in guide it says "[Lisa Hooker] you will get a scene with [Lisa] on Haley only path."
What constitutes as Haley "only" path?
No other girls what so ever? or limmits to some girls?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
in guide it says "[Lisa Hooker] you will get a scene with [Lisa] on Haley only path."
What constitutes as Haley "only" path?
No other girls what so ever? or limmits to some girls?
There are two basic paths in this game: one with Sandra and one without her.

If you get to this release and Sandra is still in it, you will not get any interaction with Lisa (or any of the other girls). If, however, you have dumped Sandra, the MC will have the chance for a relationship with Lisa if he helped her hire a hooker for her boyfriend, Dennis.

Of course, at all times the MC will interact with Haley regardless of path or choices.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

bradleywellington

Mar 26, 2020
I have a question. I finished the game last night (the online version), but I don't know if it was the latest version. Can someone tell me and help me? I remember it ended right when the dad caught me and haley in the bed together and said "that was not cute" "let me know if you need cash for your own place". What update was this?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I have a question. I finished the game last night (the online version), but I don't know if it was the latest version. Can someone tell me and help me? I remember it ended right when the dad caught me and haley in the bed together and said "that was not cute" "let me know if you need cash for your own place". What update was this?
The last one.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
With the exception, for now, of Adrianna (boss).
Interaction? Yes, but not sexual interaction, to which I was referring - not in the route with Sandra. In the Sandra route, the MC has had not had sex of any kind with anyone but Haley and Sandra since Release v0.65 (episode 14), when they ask Sandra to accompany them on the trip to their parents. In that route, if the MC has had sex with any of the other girls, Haley reminds him about his commitment to Sandra, and the MC agrees to cool it, including with Adriana.

Picking up Gaston for Adriana is not a sexual interaction. ;)

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Interaction? Yes, but not sexual interaction, to which I was referring - not in the route with Sandra. In the Sandra route, the MC has had not had sex of any kind with anyone but Haley and Sandra since Release v0.65 (episode 14), when they ask Sandra to accompany them on the trip to their parents. In that route, if the MC has had sex with any of the other girls, Haley reminds him about his commitment to Sandra, and the MC agrees to cool it, including with Adriana.

Picking up Gaston for Adriana is not a sexual interaction. ;)
For now, we have the exact same interactions (the sexual one too, even if this is becoming old) on both routes. As opposite to Lisa, for example who completely disappears on the Sandra route, and is still there on Haley's (and there, also, no sexual interaction has happened for a long time, if any *really* ever happened).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For now, we have the exact same interactions (the sexual one too, even if this is becoming old) on both routes. As opposite to Lisa, for example who completely disappears on the Sandra route, and is still there on Haley's (and there, also, no sexual interaction has happened for a long time, if any *really* ever happened).
I repeat, there is NO SEX with Adriana (in the Sandra path), after they invite Sandra to go home with them. If you want to dispute this, please cite the instance.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
I repeat, there is NO SEX with Adriana (in the Sandra path), after they invite Sandra to go home with them. If you want to dispute this, please cite the instance.
I'm not telling otherwise. But there has been no sex with Adrianna on Haley's route in the same time period either. What I say is, all the interactions with Adrianna are exactly the same on both routes, at least for now. Which is not the same for all the other girls: on Sandra's route, Alana disappeared since the squash thing, Lisa disappeared after the hooker thing, and you can't go to the movie theater with Diana. In the same time you had the night at the hotel room - with no sexual content, yes - but with the same trigger - "Addi stay" - on both routes for Adriana (+the interactions at the office). So my bet is something might still happen, on both routes, while for all other girls, it''s clear it won't

Reactions: yctracon

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
I can see both sides.
So far the interaction on both routes has been the same, however MC and Haley are in agreement that MC shouldn't do anything with anyone except Sandra (and Haley) on the Sandra route, so it seems likely that nothing much will happen with Adriana in the future.
I also want to remind you, Diana also had several paths. Some where they barely get to know each other, then the whole Fuckbuddy thing and then lately mc and her starting to become friends.
That last part could also happen in some way or another in both the Sandra and the No Sandra route.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
I can see both sides.
So far the interaction on both routes has been the same, however MC and Haley are in agreement that MC shouldn't do anything with anyone except Sandra (and Haley) on the Sandra route, so it seems likely that nothing much will happen with Adriana in the future.
I also want to remind you, Diana also had several paths. Some where they barely get to know each other, then the whole Fuckbuddy thing and then lately mc and her starting to become friends.
That last part could also happen in some way or another in both the Sandra and the No Sandra route.
There has been an agreement, but nothing made a change in the game, yet (we're still about prospective). Regarding Diana, if you started the relationship, the "stay fuckbuddies"/"become friends" choice has no influence in the Sandra's route (so far). In both case, Haley ask you to terminate the relation, you can't go to the movie theater with them, and you tell Diana that "we need to talk" afterwards. Which is, again, completely different to what happens on Haley's route. But again, that's the situation, so far.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In the Sandra route, there is always a chance that the player will be given a choice for the MC to 'cheat' with one of the other girls. I doubt if this choice is accepted that it will end well. Neither Haley nor Sandra would like that at all. It would most likely mean breaking up with Sandra in the Sandra path. I cannot see a 'happy' ending if that happens. Even if only Haley finds out about it, it would probably kill any chances for a pleasant outcome.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
In the Sandra route, there is always a chance that the player will be given a choice for the MC to 'cheat' with one of the other girls. I doubt if this choice is accepted that it will end well. Neither Haley nor Sandra would like that at all. It would most likely mean breaking up with Sandra in the Sandra path. I cannot see a 'happy' ending if that happens. Even if only Haley finds out about it, it would probably kill any chances for a pleasant outcome.
I doubt it, Diane was automatically cut off with a conversation when the movie scene came, with Adriana it also happens when you'd hold hands with her, you don't even get the choice to do it or not, and the MC mentions to finish things. Lisa magically disappeared, so far no resolution in that route for the hooker night, and Alana never became a thing. I only played the Sandra route up till 2-3 updates ago, but from that I could tell that you'll be forced to close off things with everyone else without getting a choice in the matter.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I doubt it, Diane was automatically cut off with a conversation when the movie scene came, with Adriana it also happens when you'd hold hands with her, you don't even get the choice to do it or not, and the MC mentions to finish things. Lisa magically disappeared, so far no resolution in that route for the hooker night, and Alana never became a thing. I only played the Sandra route up till 2-3 updates ago, but from that I could tell that you'll be forced to close off things with everyone else without getting a choice in the matter.
I understand what you are saying. All I am saying is that the developer will most likely give us opportunities to fail, regardless of the path we are on. I just opined one possible stumbling block that might be added to the game.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I understand what you are saying. All I am saying is that the developer will most likely give us opportunities to fail, regardless of the path we are on. I just opined one possible stumbling block that might be added to the game.
On the Sandra route, with how things are progressing, the only choices regarding to an ending that I can see is maybe a one fail with both girl choice at the very end that will lead to a bad ending, one where you'll get to opt Haley out of the relationship, and maybe (I see only a slight chance to this) one where Sandra gets pissed off and you'll go back to the Haley only road. But from what I saw there, it seems a straightforward route when you automatically cut off everyone else. I haven't played the part where you meet Haley 2 again, is there a "Would that be the end of the world?" option on the Sandra route?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
On the Sandra route, with how things are progressing, the only choices regarding to an ending that I can see is maybe a one fail with both girl choice at the very end that will lead to a bad ending, one where you'll get to opt Haley out of the relationship, and maybe (I see only a slight chance to this) one where Sandra gets pissed off and you'll go back to the Haley only road. But from what I saw there, it seems a straightforward route when you automatically cut off everyone else. I haven't played the part where you meet Haley 2 again, is there a "Would that be the end of the world?" option on the Sandra route?
Yes. That option occurs in both routes, but hasn't been tested in either... yet.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

looking forward to another update :)

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes