Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi

I don't have a lot to say.
We've started work on the next update, but it's still very early.
Also, the android update will take a couple of days more. We had a little trouble getting in touch with out programmer, that does this stuff. But he's on it now.
That's it.

Viit

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have a question that is probable answered but I did not find. How does this game gets away with the "no incest" policy on Patreon? Pure curiosity.
I understand it before there was actual incest sex but we are past that.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I have a question that is probable answered but I did not find. How does this game gets away with the "no incest" policy on Patreon? Pure curiosity.
I understand it before there was actual incest sex but we are past that.
Patreon relies on reports to find banned content, and the incest happened several updates in so people that report that stuff didn't play until then. That and there aren't many references to the fact that Haley and MC are twins, its not like most other incest games that say "mom/brother/sister/'dad" every other line of text. Devs don't realize it, but it'd be easy to have an incest game on patron and hide it in plain sight, no patch needed, if they'd just be creative with their dialogs. Thats what gives it away, dialog, not the actual sex content.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Patreon relies on reports to find banned content, and the incest happened several updates in so people that report that stuff didn't play until then. That and there aren't many references to the fact that Haley and MC are twins, its not like most other incest games that say "mom/brother/sister/'dad" every other line of text. Devs don't realize it, but it'd be easy to have an incest game on patron and hide it in plain sight, no patch needed, if they'd just be creative with their dialogs. Thats what gives it away, dialog, not the actual sex content.
But then we wouldn't have all those sisbro games that gets patreon friendly by implementing a code that changes every word that would be bro/son/dad/mom into roomie/tennant/landlord/landlady etc. :ROFLMAO:

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
Is that Patreon thing really true? Seems pretty stupid, that a dev would rely on getting lucky to not get reported and get banned?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is that Patreon thing really true? Seems pretty stupid, that a dev would rely on getting lucky to not get reported and get banned?
It is true, numerous devs got reported before and were forced to make changes to the game or their page got suspended for good.

Reactions: yctracon

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
MC is an idiot. Warns his sister that he can't be sleeping in the same room and then gets caught leaving the room.

With that out of the way..
Love playing this game, although I dumped Sandra early on (she's a bit of a clean freak and talking about moving in with each other that early in the relationship?). Love that you can influence Haley to re-grow her pubes.
They really need to stop going back to their parents though each weekend, or they're going to get caught (plus they need to have kinky sex in their apartment). MC should take Lisa as cover to erase the dad's suspicions..

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone know what happened to Segnbora? He posted here all the time. Not that we ever agreed on anything, but he seems to have disappeared. With the uncertain times we now live in, I just find it disconcerting. Although we never really got along, I don't wish ill on anybody.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Hi

Keeping it short.

Things are going well so far. Given that we've been a day late for both of the last updates, I'm far more cautious when it comes to giving reassurances, but things are looking good.

That's it.

Viit
It's difficult to read her expression, but I think Haley looks concerned. Why? Because Jack is returning? Because it's time for her meeting with the psychiatrist? Because she's not pregnant yet? Hmm...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
does anyone ever look at walkthroughs then do the exact opposite just to see what happens
I look at the scripts, and still try out alternate paths, just for the hell of it. Some of the game-over paths are interesting in themselves. It's time-consuming to do it for more than the current release, though - that is, if you actually want to play a lot of different games.

One game that I tried it on was Elena's Life. I had always wondered what would happen if I had her reject everything. When the Ren'Py version came out, I tried it. Turns out that nothing bad happens to her, but after a while, nothing happens in the game either. The options disappear. She gets up, goes to work, goes home, goes to bed, period. A few of her sex scenes with David are better for her... <shrug>.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes