Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Can someone tell me, do I have a bug with Game or anyone have the same problem?
Bronwyn sex - "Who Says a 69..." has a black screen when played in game and as a replay.
Doll (or as you called the Green haired girl) sex - "unwanted blessings" has a black screen when played in game but as a replay its working.
Any ideas why?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Can someone tell me, do I have a bug with Game or anyone have the same problem?
Bronwyn sex - "Who Says a 69..." has a black screen when played in game and as a replay.
Doll (or as you called the Green haired girl) sex - "unwanted blessings" has a black screen when played in game but as a replay its working.
Any ideas why?
Black like that usually means missing files. Re-download?

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Black like that usually means missing files. Re-download?
Have done it, no changes( Can you try it in your game and tell me if you have the same problem? Maybe issue is connected with the last update? I have no previous versions of the Game, only last one 45.5
By the way there was an update - v 0.46.0 Chill Mini-Update, any chances we will see it in this topic soon?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Have done it, no changes( Can you try it in your game and tell me if you have the same problem? Maybe issue is connected with the last update? I have no previous versions of the Game, only last one 45.5
By the way there was an update - v 0.46.0 Chill Mini-Update, any chances we will see it in this topic soon?
I don't play adult games, I just crack things. Any quick and easy way to test? This is an RGSS3A game, you can save in-front of a place to test and upload your save for someone to test.

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
Harem Collector v0.46 CHILL Backer Release- May 27th
You're from the future!

Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
I accidentally triggered Chimei's love quest at level 23. Thanks to "Book of Hax", I managed to squeeze through (I think I used it almost every round in the bossfight). This experience got my heart pumping faster than any of the H-scenes. Kudos to the developer(s?).

dd_tran

Aug 15, 2018
ok i'm stuck. tried to trigger chimei's love quest, but because kyrie is in my party all the time, there is no way to add chimei. my save is obviously bugged. what flag can remove the mandatory party member kyrie flag? Thanks

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I played this a couple of years ago when it was pretty much the same completion.
I love the modern humor it has in it and would encourage more.
The developer needs to maybe spend a little more time developing it though I would think, even though its most likely a side project that they do in their spare time.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Lol I cant believe I even have to ask this, but how do I save?
I go into the save menu and nothing shows up.
Dont tell me I have to actually create my own save folder in the game menu?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Last day of the month of May which means the finals of Iron Waifu! This year Yeon and Kyrie made it to the finals and are battling it out right now at the bad Kitty website where you need to register to vote. Vote Kyrie for the win! There you can find a list of rewards for the winner, including this year, a professional cosplay photoshoot as the character.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
HAREM COLLECTOR V0.46.2 CHILL BACKER RELEASE

Changes in v0.46 include:
-New quest for the Save the Elves plotline. An orcish emmissary has arrived in the elf village with news, you should probably check it out.
-Mod support has been implemented. There are probably a lot of kinks to sort out, but if you’re interested in diving right in and starting out with mods, please join us on our Discord server and hit up the relevant channel. We will be hosting our favourite mods on the website soon.
-Vignettes have been implemented! You can new use the Satisfaction menu to witness scenes between your harem girls that Hero isn’t necessarily privy to. Right now there are four to experience: a shared drink between Alina and Therese, Larelle teasing Felix, Florine making an illicit sale, and Princess Quinta hosting a tea party.
-New sex scene art for a bunch of Doll’s sex scenes, Therese’s Sex a la Carte, and Evanie’s sex scene.
-New banters for Therese and… everyone, plus Felix x Bronwyn banters
-Bell, Therese, Alina, Quinta, Chimei, Lilac, Violet, Larelle, Eulania, Nerys, Yeon and Elaiya have expanded chat options.
-The bug that made some enemy bosses invincible should be resolved. Not the Dorm Guardian though, you’re still out of luck there.
This content is available exclusively to members of F95 at $0 or more.

Full Version -
Lite Version -

Reactions: anubis1970
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes