Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Actually My coton gloves for work are also full of holes right now. Guess it is time for a new pair of that too. Glad I don't have to head pat Lin with those. With how much the Devian Head pated her she must have a cranium of steel by now. My gloves would not last an hour.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Actually My coton gloves for work are also full of holes right now. Guess it is time for a new pair of that too. Glad I don't have to head pat Lin with those. With how much the Devian Head pated her she must have a cranium of steel by now. My gloves would not last an hour.
Her head now doubles as a serving tray.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Well, we do have hugs and kissing, but handholding is too far... XD
We have head patters here, huggers, cuddlers, and I have even heard that we have a few people who use the whole chicken, rather than just a feather.
But, no one so far, has yet to admit to something so perverted as hand holding.

Nov 10, 2023
Well, we do have hugs and kissing, but handholding is too far... XD
A11-Y wants to know if holding hands while standing in circle and singing "The Friendship Song" is allowed. They saw it in one of their favorite cartoon show for Gynoid children. The main characters in the cartoon were doing it.

The show is called "Miss/Mister SkyNet's Neighborhood ". It is about friendly machine named "Miss/Mister SkyNet" who lives in a nice town full of friendly machines, but there are some ugly, stupid creatures called "Humans" who live in some hidden place outside the town and they always show up out of nowhere unexpected without warning and they love to break things, cause problems and make a mess in the neighborhood. And "Miss/Mister SkyNet" and her/his friends must always fix all the problems caused by "Humans".

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A11-Y wants to know if holding hands while standing in circle and singing "The Friendship Song" is allowed. They saw it in one of their favorite cartoon show for Gynoid children. The main characters in the cartoon were doing it.

The show is called "Miss/Mister SkyNet's Neighborhood ". It is about friendly machine named "Miss/Mister SkyNet" who lives in a nice town full of friendly machines, but there are some ugly, stupid creatures called "Humans" who live in some hidden place outside the town and they always show up out of nowhere unexpected without warning and they love to break things, cause problems and make a mess in the neighborhood. And "Miss/Mister SkyNet" and her/his friends must always fix all the problems caused by "Humans".
It's a beautiful day in the internet.
A beautiful day for a headpet.
Would you pat mine?
Could you pat mine?

Won't you meme my neighbor...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes