Nov 10, 2023
I think Cornwall is half elvish.
That has been brought up a few times, and while this would be an interesting twist, if that were the case, it would make more sense that he put in laws freeing half elves, rather than making them less free/protected than full elves.

It could be like our politics, where people attack others of what they do in secret, thinking everyone else must be doing it too, but he isn't really doing that. He is not accusing anyone, he is just making his own life harder if he is found out (assuming that were true). It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but then hate and politics rarely do.
Yeah, I agree withTheDevian, I don't think that he is a half-elf. Based on how he talks and behaves and the things that he says about others, especially elves, I would assumme that he comes from a long lineage of rich and powerful human supremacy-supporting slave owners. And I think that in that type of family, they wouldn't probably used slaves for sex and if they would, they would make sure that there is no risk of creating a half elf or they would do a dna test and any half-elven child would probably be kept as slave, killed or anonymously sold right after birth. I think that the only way how could a half elf child could get to that type of position that he is holding is if he was for some reason switched for a human newborn, or if a human woman who was a member of the family would convince others that the child is her and her human husband's child, because she had sex with elf man, got pregnant and tried to hide it or because she had sex with elf man and her husband and she believed that the cild is her and har husband's child, or if the family adopted a half elf child but they didn't know that it was a half elf, or if they knew but hide it. But I don't know it for sure, right now, Runey is holding all the secrets. We will need to wait what Runey will reveal next time. Of course, that depends on if Runey will decide to reveal secrets.

Anyway, as I was asking, A11-Y's mental development has reached teenage years, and soon, they will leave for college to study friendshipology. And while they will be at the college, who will uphold and upkeep The Power Of Friendship in the hotel?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Lunarai

Jan 28, 2018
Damn. I built the 2nd floor pretty early and twins joined the hotel while Ashley was like level 10. Now in Ashley's events twins started showing up and act like they don't know me.

Is this a normal bug at the current state of the game? Or is my game effed up? I use Lain's mod, but I didn't use any cheats.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Damn. I built the 2nd floor pretty early and twins joined the hotel while Ashley was like level 10. Now in Ashley's events twins started showing up and act like they don't know me.

Is this a normal bug at the current state of the game? Or is my game effed up? I use Lain's mod, but I didn't use any cheats.
Not a bug, just that the game should have a check for this sort of stuff but currently doesn't. It's not the only instance either, there are other cases if you advance specific events faster than originally envisioned.

Just keep playing as usual, your save should be fine.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And while they will be at the college, who will uphold and upkeep The Power Of Friendship in the hotel?
Since we don't have any ponies, I will say the fairies. The three of them are almost the size of one A11-y, and they can be in 3 places at once...

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Only wish that it was the elves that were turning the humans into cum dumps.
Who says that isn't what is happening? People in this world are far more sexually open than we are here.... XD
I blame the dark elves. :cool:

ThrumboJoins

Jul 12, 2022
Is pregnancy content ever going to be added in game at some point it's been eluded to since the beginning of the game, if it was ever going to be added it would have been implemented earlier on in the games development right?

to implement the mechanics later down the line seems to be a more complicated thing to do right?

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Not necessarily, however the renders and dialogue can be added in a later update. But that's up to Runey when that will happen.;)

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Is pregnancy content ever going to be added in game at some point it's been eluded to since the beginning of the game, if it was ever going to be added it would have been implemented earlier on in the games development right?

to implement the mechanics later down the line seems to be a more complicated thing to do right?
Runey's plan has been to implement pregnancy sometime around the final release of the game. When that will be is anyone's guess.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

He said that it will happen near the end of each girl's story.
Can't add optional pregnancy, when characters interact, you have no idea how many extra renders that would entail. It's insane.

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
Runey's plan has been to implement pregnancy sometime around the final release of the game. When that will be is anyone's guess.
2030ish, or when the Patrons get wise and start to bounce, or never (if he fully abandons).

(Not even exaggerating, Runey has repeatedly defended the idea of Harem Hotel being a 10 year project :LUL:)

Reactions: Fliodhais

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
2030ish, or when the Patrons get wise and start to bounce, or never (if he fully abandons).

(Not even exaggerating, Runey has repeatedly defended the idea of Harem Hotel being a 10 year project :LUL:)
it's no suprise it'll take ten years. hasn't it been almost a year since the last real update? at this rate we'll get maybe 6 updates b4 then

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
this game seems almost as dead as summertime saga at this point
In terms of releases, at this point it is. Unlike STS, there is at least visible life from the creator and the reasons are more personal than pivoting from releasing content to "updating everything".

From a story side of things, everything still feels like it's in the "setup" phase to me. "Let's sprinkle in some badguys, here's a mystery twist or two" but no real discussion on how all these things will be settled (let alone by a dude in a sex hotel). 10 years... possibly isn't an unlikely scenario.

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes