E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Well, just didnt know because of the changes. Plus, already saw peeps saying gallery messed up after the changes.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, just didnt know because of the changes. Plus, already saw peeps saying gallery messed up after the changes.
I am not really seeing anything wrong with it yet, but I haven't had much time to mess with it, with all the packing. Hopefully, I will get the chance soon...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
now i know why she is not a main....she surpasses Kali...and Kali as we all know..is the favoured dame..so we cannot have that..i mean..look at Violet..thats AMAZING and Kali surpassing!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which leads to the scene everyone has been waiting for...
as a sidenote..to get these..you must input "spinningtv" in the PC to open Violet scenes up...

[Xeikm]

Sep 26, 2017
now i know why she is not a main....she surpasses Kali...and Kali as we all know..is the favoured dame..so we cannot have that..i mean..look at Violet..thats AMAZING and Kali surpassing!
which leads to the scene everyone has been waiting for...
as a sidenote..to get these..you must input "spinningtv" in the PC to open Violet scenes up...
how did you get that scene

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
SOmething Im just curious about with the game files. How does the game automatically have my old save files from the 6.2 version when I extracted the 7.0 version. I'm guessing it has to do with the persistent save file but idk. Can anyone explain please, cuz i wanna know in case i don something to the saves in the future.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
SOmething Im just curious about with the game files. How does the game automatically have my old save files from the 6.2 version when I extracted the 7.0 version. I'm guessing it has to do with the persistent save file but idk. Can anyone explain please, cuz i wanna know in case i don something to the saves in the future.
Ren'py stores saves in 2 places on ur computer. Thats how.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes