Ren'Py Completed Harem Island Unofficial Ren'Py Version [v1.0] [The Sad Panda]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
do the choices matter at all or are they (dialogue) flavor text?
Probably not. I have been playing from the beginning, I chose carefully, I tried to choose the best choices. (scrool back or save when there are choices and load when it's not going well)
I noticed that only at the beginning there are choices, then tasks are done and nothing else.
In most cases at the beginning I saw that the same text characters spoke no matter what you choose.

Reactions: Logan3000x

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Probably not. I have been playing from the beginning, I chose carefully, I tried to choose the best choices. (scrool back or save when there are choices and load when it's not going well)
I noticed that only at the beginning there are choices, then tasks are done and nothing else.
In most cases at the beginning I saw that the same text characters spoke no matter what you choose.
So it won't be hard to open all the scenes ?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Nice, i was playing the orginal some time. But it was anoning because of the engine and the bugs so i stoped. Now i played this and wow, good work. Not any bug all goes well. Thx. And you dont need any cheats or mods. Follow the hints or go hunt or sleep.

Reactions: Aizar

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Nice, i was playing the orginal some time. But it was anoning because of the engine and the bugs so i stoped. Now i played this and wow, good work. Not any bug all goes well. Thx. And you dont need any cheats or mods. Follow the hints or go hunt or sleep.
That's why I like Renpy games. There aren't as many bugs as in Unity games. I enjoyed playing this game now. :)

Reactions: jackoffonher
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes