Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
i like the game, but it really needs all the moans taken out, you have to clixk like 7 times for each one of these text boxes and its all super samey. go animations or just give us the stills without the samey moans. noone needs to read ahn mm mhm mwah ahm 349857394857 times

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i like the game, but it really needs all the moans taken out, you have to clixk like 7 times for each one of these text boxes and its all super samey. go animations or just give us the stills without the samey moans. noone needs to read ahn mm mhm mwah ahm 349857394857 times
And yet, people still complain when there is no text at all, it makes writing the sex scenes difficult. lol

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
The Mac version doesn't have a file extension for some reason and therefore won't open. However, I was able to add .zip to the end of the file name and it worked. I was able to unzip the file and run the game.

Just a note for other Mac users.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HaremResidence-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
is it worth a download? I just hate games that don't get interesting until 80% of completion.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

corrupt headers on the windows zip file.
this error often goes unnoticed
it does not necessarily mean the files are corrupted.
but rather it means that the files cannot be verified. maybe they are corrupted, maybe they are good, nobody knows.
sure we can recompress it... but really the dev should rerelease it properly.

vexive

Jul 6, 2020
I need save too, i have a bug so i cant continue my game because I can't continue Ayase storyline. 0.09 or 0.10 will be good. Thx

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Really good game a real hidden gem, hidden by the thumbnail and banner picture. It took me a few hours getting everything, but it was worth it. Rick is a real bro, I hope he appears more often. I also hope to see more of Otome (favorite) and the girls from the gang. For anyone about to play, I suggest doing Hibiki's storyline so you don't have to skip days to Sundays like I did and know that you may have to use the Sunday events to gain intimacy with characters to trigger other Sunday events.

Takodachi out.

Last edited:

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
can`t trigger this one quest
everyone else is done and i dont know what to do to open op memories those are the only things i have no finish,
good game

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 784 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes