shioxu

Aug 2, 2019
I seem to be stuck in an infinite loop, after I finish serving everyone food on the ship the game automatically makes me talk to Kayden, who tells me that Harmony wants me and tells me to continue my serving duty, my character walks away but then instantly walks back to have the exact same conversation with Kayden. They do this infinitely, any idea how to fix it?
Hmm, I didn't see that content, how do you get to serving food?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
damn, all of my savegames threw errors due incompatible script changes and other crap...i dont remember every fucking choice i ever made, not even the context... i already started a new game when panki got her speech overhaul and now again? fuck -,-
erm...i had to redo the miners and the goblins and it ends at the same place as my corrupted savegames? somehow updates without anything new are slightly pointless...

Last edited:

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
Questions. Can you get Wejit back if he is exiled? Do you ever meet up with the Goblin republic in the dungeon after that? And how to recruit Skylark and roar?

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
How did you even get him exiled? Only way to get rid of him i know is by taking the goblin girl instead of him.
For Skylark you need to demand the invite from wendy and later ask the other girl why it took so long or something similar.
Never heard of a "roar" o_O

How do I become trap / femboy in this game?
By choosing it...either in one of wendys meetings ingame to fit in the storyline or in the settings

shioxu

Aug 2, 2019
Questions. Can you get Wejit back if he is exiled? Do you ever meet up with the Goblin republic in the dungeon after that? And how to recruit Skylark and roar?
idk about Wejit, don't think so. You get to see the republic twice total, second time after Lel rescues you. Skylark will just fly down when you're on the boat, nothing to do except arrange the invite. Roar will approach you and Lel on the ship after the cutlass event. There's a walkthrough, search the thread.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, must be male or similar...i'm not good in remembering names, but i dont forget characters without dicks ^^

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Healslut [v0.69] [Davie Zwei] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 714 MB / 180 MB - Healslut-v0.69-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 680 MB / 146 MB - Healslut-v0.69-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The current variations require Sparkle to shift the blame for Captain Fisch's murder onto Roopah. Accepting punishment in her place gets you the "puffy parts" from milking and denying the punishment in her place gets you the curvier/shorter "backup" body with the red/ginger hair.
Damn it. Now I'm going to have to turn my Sparkle into a bad person for the sake of her becoming a big-jugged sex-cow. Well, I guess it's worth it for the morning cereal.

netho

Jun 27, 2019
I seem to be stuck in an infinite loop, after I finish serving everyone food on the ship the game automatically makes me talk to Kayden, who tells me that Harmony wants me and tells me to continue my serving duty, my character walks away but then instantly walks back to have the exact same conversation with Kayden. They do this infinitely, any idea how to fix it?
I can confirm this "loop bug" because the exact same thing happened in my game too. My character also had to serve because she is the group looter, and I ended talking with Kayden in endless loop.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes