taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a any sex scene with harmony?
I played this one pretty hard, and I could be wrong, but I never found one. Maybe someone else can say no with more assurance, but to the best of my knowledge at this time there is not. ( But I could be wrong )

Reactions: DizzyV

DizzyV

Jun 17, 2020
I played this one pretty hard, and I could be wrong, but I never found one. Maybe someone else can say no with more assurance, but to the best of my knowledge at this time there is not. ( But I could be wrong )
Thanks for the answer and I played so many times too but couldn't find anything

Reactions: taglag

Unethical_Snail

Jul 13, 2021
It's a fair question. No, the 200 or 300 dollars per month are not essential for living. Basically it’s the difference between hamburger helper or cup-o-noodles because the whiskey is non-negotiable.

Truly the problem is that I spent my savings pausing patreon/subscribestar a few times so I don't have anything to fall back on. And support hasn’t taken a deep dive into the red but I’m still on edge. I woke up feeling wretched last week when I had a dream patreon banned my account. It’s hard to step into a fantasy world when the real one seems so brittle.

On top of that, updates are coming out farther apart and the content seems much less because of all the different routes and variations. Yet every month there seems much more for me to do than the previous one just to get to the same point (around 20 minutes of content minimum). I definitely understand why people are taking their hard-earned money elsewhere and I don’t blame them at all. Progress is really slow right now.

There’s no one to blame for any of this but myself, of course. Fans and supporters of development have been nothing but amazingly understanding and supportive. And as I’ve said, I’m not giving up or even taking a step back. I only need some balance and a small modicum of security to ease myself back to a place where I can write and render in peace from my own nagging anxiety.
Ah that really sucks to hear. I hope you'll land on your feet and get into a life situation where you can comfortably work on your NSFW games - Fanuccis' and Healslut are defintely the best games of the genre I've played! I just wish I wasn't in such a financially dire situation that I could afford being a patreon of yours! I've got practically zero income for the moment when I'm studying.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Sometimes I wonder:
If Davie made a poll, how many people would vote for a "live happily ever after with Wejit" ending?

Reactions: Lillen B.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Sometimes I wonder:
If Davie made a poll, how many people would vote for a "live happily ever after with Wejit" ending?
I know I would go for that. I'd bring Lel with me so we can both try to make Sir Wejit a happy and satisfied Goblin <3
Edit: And Panki. Just make me a Wejit Harem ending plz.

• Haha
Reactions: Lillen B.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'd be more in favour of a poll that saw some characters killed off to reduce tge branching paths.

I feel confident Leigh would win but who else would score high?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I'd be more in favour of a poll that saw some characters killed off to reduce tge branching paths.

I feel confident Leigh would win but who else would score high?
Ooohhh I don't know. I am quite interested to see what happens between Leigh and Sparkle. He is such a nasty little shit I am sure he has some interesting plans of revenge and humiliation for her.

Reactions: Ninjaman2

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Ooohhh I don't know. I am quite interested to see what happens between Leigh and Sparkle. He is such a nasty little shit I am sure he has some interesting plans of revenge and humiliation for her.
One reason I didnt say anything to wejit was because I know he will kill Leigh. What I want is for him to become Sparkles slave and love, especially since I play futa Sparkle, I really want to fuck his ass.

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
So I'm at the part where you need to buy the fish and fairy form crashes the game. Any potential fix?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'/images/hs/[outfit]/[type]-[variation]-spell.png': could not find image. (u'/images/hs/looter/trap-classic-spell.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/acts/act9.rpyc", line 1346, in script
����Rgy��٨sː�腲�T�W��P���$�}�lC)����~��_���q�y��P�B�G'�hc�m��J�y;�y{]s�y����y�_dH��9�s�2�窼a۪�xy5&��3�s;ҿ�s���!\7���Lb1�����bP��I8�ps@o(�?�'�T%t����b�j�\�����lDE8\YȚģ\�[a�8�yTzxT{{�����L�LUi������5��1>7*l#Y��(���ZA4p��>+���3�X��:��EH!Z���Z꒪aF�q9ܐ��!�Ajw������\&5�Cj'�x�$[����S��-�Ѥ��5!�̽�B�,��T"S\8����1f6cgw�\ ��v�q^Dh������r�AY�Z���}D�}-D�3��D;�a�{���:��ӈ&���'kD�"³�j
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1191, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1161, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 770, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1095, in add
thing.set_transform_event("replace")
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 525, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 525, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 489, in set_transform_event
return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 718, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'/images/hs/[outfit]/[type]-[variation]-spell.png': could not find image. (u'/images/hs/looter/trap-classic-spell.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1603
Healslut by DavieZwei 0.69
Fri Oct 1 12:13:46 2021
```

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You may have changed in the preferences setting to something other than classic. those others can be used but like the red headed one I think called backup is missing the spell casting I think. ( EDIT >>>Think was every time the game called for a spell cast the backup did not have that image, you can get past these errors with ignore most of the time though, but they break immersion )

I had same problem some, so I stayed with classic unless the game changed it and all seemed to be good.

I hope that makes sense :(

Last edited:

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
You may have changed in the preferences setting to something other than classic. those others can be used but like the red headed one I think called backup is missing the spell casting I think. ( EDIT >>>Think was every time the game called for a spell cast the backup did not have that image, you can get past these errors with ignore most of the time though, but they break immersion )

I had same problem some, so I stayed with classic unless the game changed it and all seemed to be good.

I hope that makes sense :(
It says in the error that I have classic enabled which I do. I haven't changed the settings but thanks anyway I guess.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes