Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I played this when it came out but its gone through a lot of changes since then. Curious. Is there a readme file that explains the options settings? Some of them don't seem to change anything like body variation.

Also on one playthrough I was given a special outfit but I have no idea why. And I was unable to reproduce it.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I played this when it came out but its gone through a lot of changes since then. Curious. Is there a readme file that explains the options settings? Some of them don't seem to change anything like body variation.
Those settings only work after the relevant points in the story to quickly check out another body variation's scenes.

Akiii

Jul 13, 2020
my problem with this game is that I haven't playied it before. great game, the artstyle is nice, the branching options you pick do matter, and it gave a pretty neat "HA, THEY GOT ME THERE!" moment once. the humor is right on point and the characters are wrote well.

I do found -exactly- one bug in my playtrough, but it by far was one of the most enjoyable light novels of this type I've playied in a while. 10/10, can't wait to see more of this now.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
God damn this game.. I went in not expecting anything.

Now it has me blown away by how invested I was in the story and the amount of story branching there is.

Also Wejit best goblin... why is he not romanceable I want to reward that loyal little goofball..

Last edited:

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
God damn this game.. I went in not expecting anything.

Now it has me blown away by how invested I was in the story and the amount of story branching there is.

Also Wejit best goblin... why is he not romanceable I want to reward that loyal little goofball..
I think you can reward him.

• Angry
Reactions: NukaCola

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yes you can reward him the 2nd night where you can choose to go to someone's room the 2nd time or just look around and go visit him then.

• Angry

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I think you can reward him.
Yes you can reward him the 2nd night where you can choose to go to someone's room the 2nd time or just look around and go visit him then.
Yes I know about the footjob/bj scenes obviously but I mean more than just that. Like actual path for him and being a romantic partner instead of him just being your familiar or pet and side scenes.

• Angry

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I can't stand Gayden and after Leigh came back I wanted to kick his fucking ass back out. For me it's Harmony - Lei - Panaki - Rupaul. I'm also interested in Twig and I haven't seen Jane so she might get added to the list as well.

Wejit is cool but sparkles isn't going to be dropping her panties for him at least not in my game she won't be.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I can't stand Gayden and after Leigh came back I wanted to kick his fucking ass back out.
Kayden is basically someone who keeps down Sparkle. A person like that is needed in story telling otherwise the MC will get to powerfull or have complete control of the party which makes the story telling boring.

The only reason I brought Leigh back is because Im hoping to get a few scenes where my futa Sparkle fucks the guts out of him.

Wejit is cool but sparkles isn't going to be dropping her panties for him at least not in my game she won't be.
Yup, me too. The scenes with him are funny but I just cant see Sparkle fucking him, at least the way I play.

NukaCola : Why did you facepalm react to my comment? I agreed with what you said.

• Red Heart

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Kayden is basically someone who keeps down Sparkle. A person like that is needed in story telling otherwise the MC will get to powerfull or have complete control of the party which makes the story telling boring.

The only reason I brought Leigh back is because Im hoping to get a few scenes where my futa Sparkle fucks the guts out of him.

Yup, me too. The scenes with him are funny but I just cant see Sparkle fucking him, at least the way I play.

NukaCola : Why did you facepalm react to my comment? I agreed with what you said.
Sorry, its an accident. I mean to facepalm the guys who facepalm me first.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is one of the few games that I pretty much check daily to see if it is updated.

(There are characters in this game that I do truly hate, but I guess I understand there reason for being there, but I still hate them!)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Right? I want to see him truly put Sparkle in her place as nothing but a loot whore slave weather she wants to or not...
Yeppers! Kayden; I see your point, and I do like the masochistic or submissive route a lot for Sparkle. So he is one of my hated characters that I know has to be there, but I don't have to like him ;)

Leigh is another I don't like, and right now I have trouble understanding just why I have kept him alive, but I assumed some way or somehow he might bring in some sort of entertaining Scenario.

Sparkle just pretty much seems to be everyone's Spit cup or front door foot wiping Rug, with maybe the exception of Wejit who seems to just mostly confuse and tease her.

Reactions: BeccaBoo
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes