taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Did you go down the route where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes Im pretty sure every option is wrong.
Yeppers! I had never done that before, it makes as best I can tell the answer to the question UN-answerable. I wanted to see the different path.

Which sort of suck's. I think it is sort of a tiny buggering that might need to be looked at...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
Okay this is amazing! really loved the game so far and ill be the bestest group lotter there is promice! also roopah <3 and gab is gorgous! i also want goth clothess! or a new pretty gag or both!

• Angry
Reactions: NukaCola

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
yes, why not? Wejit is the best character in this game he deserves all the things.
Because Wejit's wejit is too small, therefore he is infinitely expendable and gets killed off in all of my games. If he was somehow blessed with a much larger wejit... I may change my mind.

Does this mean all wejit-equipped characters are judged on the size of their wejit? Yep. Pretty much that.

In short - don't be short - get a bigger wejit and you might get some Sparkle! ;)

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Davie (The developer) is well aware of this situation. He has stopped multiple times the monthly charge on Patreon. Is a gesture that honors him and very few developers follow his example.
And yet, you can be sure that some jackass will eventually come barging in screaming "dev is scamming people ! worst dev ever ! scammy scammer scam scam !". Sad.

Reactions: Lucky4U

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
A very funny game, with very beautiful girls.

In real life, the MC is as unpleasant as she's ugly, and her character is (or can be) a kind person and is anyway a beautiful woman. I'm wondering whether her character, as well as the girl nextdoor, will transform her. We'll see.

Congratulations to the developper(s).

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes