dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Or… just change body type in settings.
I know you were just trying to be smarmy/witty. But #1. I want the scene. #2. Tried that already and the game keeps popping up errors if you haven't played the path first. #2 will be corrected in time. #1 is more important.

shioxu

Aug 2, 2019
I know you were just trying to be smarmy/witty. But #1. I want the scene. #2. Tried that already and the game keeps popping up errors if you haven't played the path first. #2 will be corrected in time. #1 is more important.
Not really. You've worded your dilemma as going evil route to get the appearance - "turn my Sparkle into a bad person for the sake of her becoming a big-jugged sex-cow.". I just suggested a way to get the appearance without the deed.
As for the scene, sure! Can always reload after.

Reactions: redraw

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Davie uploaded a patched version to tfgamessite

Version 0.69b:

• Fixed bug where the wrong Fairy form would display when escaping the pirate ship
  • Fixed bug where Sparkle would mention the blanket even if she didn't wear it when getting the pirate sword
  • Fixed bug where looter Sparkle could get stuck in a loop after serving food/drink to everyone at dinner
  • Fixed bug with skipping to Act 11 and seeing only a black background
  • Fixed bug where Roopah would say Sparkle couldn't try to talk to Leigh even if she isn't making Sparkle's decisions
  • Fixed bug where Harmony would appear when talking to the Underwell Barkeep even if Harmony doesn't exist
  • Fixed bug with Roopah removing clothing for sexytimes even if Sparkle isn't wear any
  • Fixed a bug where Sparkle would return to the cabin but the screen would be stuck on the deck of the ship
  • Fixed an oversight where Panki would treat Sparkle as a lover after the mandatory dinner on the ship even if they are not intimate
  • Kursven will now 'hit on' Sparkle if she's not wearing a top/bottoms
  • Updated the "fuzzy" outfit with better (//AESTHETIC//) design/textures
  • Added proper fairy form for backup Sparkle in the fairy escape scenes
  • Added missing spell pose sprites for various outfits (fixes "could not find image" bug when Sparkle casts a spell)

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Since they are publicly available, I guess it is OK to post the links over here?

0.69b Downlewds (as Davie calls them) :

PC/LINUX:

MAC:

Android:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
A bonus from Davie available for all. Enjoy :)

She stopped just inside my doorway; her ridiculous red heels scuffed the lacquered floorboards as she turned to face me, blue eyes bright in the dark.

“My name’s Sparkle,” she said. Her eyelashes fluttered and a tear twinkled her namesake. “I desperately need your help.”

This was the sort of dame trouble comes looking for. Guys and gals the world over would heap their sins upon her, mistaking her innocent beauty for angelic compassion. Sure, she’d try to help as best she could – again and again – but nobody in his world could deliver the divine absolution her visage promised. Impossible expectations always ended in hard falls: they’d spit, they’d rant, they’d slander her name. They’d clip her wings.

It’s strange how easy it is to look down upon someone we place on a pedestal.

And now here she stood in my doorway looking like my own salvation in a short black dress. Trouble. Real trouble.

But she needed help... and I couldn’t help myself.

“Have a seat, my lady.”

1629999781442.png

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, here is an update from Davie.

Hello, everyone! First of all, I apologize that the update for the Harmony and Roar(+/-Lel) sexytimes at the foothill camp is not done yet. I purchased some animations after the last update and I've been working to get them into the game. It's time-consuming and a lot of that time is just spent learning and trying things so I am behind my schedule but I am still working away at it. I really hope to have it to you next week.
Secondly, support has steadily dropped over the past few months. I realize that's because of the lack of large meaningful updates full of content that I was able to get done in the past (when there were far less routes, variations, and variables). A lot of people would rather wait until they can get a half hour or more of new story/sexytimes and I certainly don't blame anyone for that. Unfortunately I still have to pay my monthly debts so I'm going to start looking for a part-time job again. This does not mean I am stepping back from Healslut! If I do manage to find a job all my productive off-hours will still go into development (as it was before). Even if support went to zero or my account was banned or something else like that happened, I will still complete it (notwithstanding my untimely demise). A lot of me has gone into this and, anyway, the story is already written; I just need to tell it to you.
And last but definitely not least, I want to thank you all for everything you've given. Yes, the money has been very welcome because it has allowed me to work as a single developer on a game I am passionate about and that is a dream not many people get to achieve! But your feedback, suggestions, inspiration, and criticism has all been so very invaluable to me as well. I appreciate you. Healslut could never be what it is and what it will be without you.

Even if you can't help support Davie through Patreon he always reads all comments, questions and suggestions people post here so please keep supporting him through likes and comments :).

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
Oh wow, if I remember correctly he had already hit his goal of full time development. Now hes really short. That's kinda sad

Jul 19, 2020
September 16th News Update;

In other news, I'm still looking for a part-time job -- I'd even take a pantless position at a cheap coffee shop myself... although I'd be really afraid of spilling any.

In other news you actually want to hear, I clearly didn't make my hopeful release last weekend. As I was playtesting I found two routes that I hadn't quite finished up to get everything back to the wagon ride to Humblehooch. I did manage to get some more bugs squashed along the way. And I'm still not completely happy with the Harmony hookup, honestly, so I keep going back over it. Anyway, I've pushed the release to this upcoming weekend. Fingers crossed and all that.

Thank you everyone, for everything. I hope you're having a good week and I'll post again soon

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This when I first decided to try it, I was unsure about it, and if it would be any good.

After I got it going and began to understand the story sort of, I was amazingly surprised at the time and effort put into this one.

I absolutely love it, So far it has been a blast to play, I enjoy the humiliation parts, and once I made the choice of saving Re obtaining lel, and sharing her job. Wow did it deliver, ( I mean there are humiliations that could be done that are not there for sure, but this is amazing what has been done.)

I also see a lot of replay-ability in this one as well. Very Good thank you!

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
What his patreon was making before?
Because now it makes little more than 2k and it's almost a goal for a fulltime development.
Are those 200 bucks that essential to push dev to find a job?

Jan 12, 2019
Because now it makes little more than 2k and it's almost a goal for a fulltime development.
Who knows, but if the dev lives in NA/Western Europe, 2k/month is not a lot - you could barely afford a one bedroom apartment for that where I live. Also, if the dev is doing everything above board, that money is taxable - so the real amount is likely closer to that subtract 30%.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Take a look here:
That site also works for other creators on Patreon if you were ever curious about any of them as well.
you could barely afford a one bedroom apartment for that where I live.
*Nods in sympathy.* Housing costs are just incredibly crippling for many of us. It's certainly my number one expense and I'm barely keeping my head above water. ^^'

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Who knows, but if the dev lives in NA/Western Europe, 2k/month is not a lot - you could barely afford a one bedroom apartment for that where I live. Also, if the dev is doing everything above board, that money is taxable - so the real amount is likely closer to that subtract 30%.
Take a look here:
That site also works for other creators on Patreon if you were ever curious about any of them as well.

*Nods in sympathy.* Housing costs are just incredibly crippling for many of us. It's certainly my number one expense and I'm barely keeping my head above water. ^^'
Is something wrong or difference is really only 300 bucks between the highest and current situations on patreon?
Seems like those 200 bucks are truly that essential.:unsure:
Number of patrons has been increasing though.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Is something wrong or difference is really only 300 bucks between the highest and current situations on patreon?
Seems like those 200 bucks are truly that essential.:unsure:
Number of patrons has been increasing though.
I don't think that anyone can know or should speculate in public about what another person requires to live on, we are all unique, live in different parts of the world and have different responsibilities. When Davie was looking at developing Healslut full time he was earning (from memory) about $2,200 per month, this is now below $1,500 and a drop that large would affect most people. Lets just hope that Davie can earn enough from Healslut and his other job/s to be comfortable and continue the development of the game.

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
It's a fair question. No, the 200 or 300 dollars per month are not essential for living. Basically it’s the difference between hamburger helper or cup-o-noodles because the whiskey is non-negotiable.

Truly the problem is that I spent my savings pausing patreon/subscribestar a few times so I don't have anything to fall back on. And support hasn’t taken a deep dive into the red but I’m still on edge. I woke up feeling wretched last week when I had a dream patreon banned my account. It’s hard to step into a fantasy world when the real one seems so brittle.

On top of that, updates are coming out farther apart and the content seems much less because of all the different routes and variations. Yet every month there seems much more for me to do than the previous one just to get to the same point (around 20 minutes of content minimum). I definitely understand why people are taking their hard-earned money elsewhere and I don’t blame them at all. Progress is really slow right now.

There’s no one to blame for any of this but myself, of course. Fans and supporters of development have been nothing but amazingly understanding and supportive. And as I’ve said, I’m not giving up or even taking a step back. I only need some balance and a small modicum of security to ease myself back to a place where I can write and render in peace from my own nagging anxiety.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes