Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
I kind of wish the free use choice was available if Roopah is making choices for you.
But I guess she'd rather keep Sparkle to herself...
But it is available. You just dont need to agree to relationships with her and then she will ask you if you okay with your new choices. If you choose yes then she is like "oh, okay then. Go suck my duck".

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
More Roopah and the choice of male or female nerds? FUCKIN JACKPOT, i love Roopah and the male nerd just looked like an absolutly pathetic shitebag, the nerdette at least looks cute and leaves open a chance to make her a rug munching lesbian and maybe a dickgirl worshipping sub as well in the real world.

Reactions: rogosh

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
What is the concequences for choosing the fur or dress style with enchanted bracelets starting armors?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I like this game, but I think it has almost too many variables going on. I found a detailed walkthrough on tfgamessite and dear me...I'd think you'd have a billion If Then Or If And Then statements running just to keep track of everything. I mean, it's nice to have every choice have some affect, but just looking at that WT there's a scene that'd interest me but I just don't have a save for it and going through everything again just seems like a drag.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
I like this game, but I think it has almost too many variables going on. I found a detailed walkthrough on tfgamessite and dear me...I'd think you'd have a billion If Then Or If And Then statements running just to keep track of everything. I mean, it's nice to have every choice have some affect, but just looking at that WT there's a scene that'd interest me but I just don't have a save for it and going through everything again just seems like a drag.
Where'd you find the walkthrough in tfgamesite? been searching for one for ages, there are too many variables in this game, so you never know what you miss out on, would really appreciate a walkthrough

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
No way. There are already SO MUCH feminization games where you are forced into the stuff. Most of them, actually. I hope Healslut not going to be another one of them. I really love home much freedom of choice Healslut has.
Look at the game description, first. It's about a guy who becomes a healslut. Feminization is mandatory. If you are too alpha, and this hurts your ego, then there are plenty of other alpha male protagonist, harem titles available.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Oh thank Barthus, it's you, Lel. I'm glad to see a friendly fa- Wh-
Yep, ok. Good. This is fine.
10/10

aftershock

Jun 13, 2017
This is just great.
The goblin is a freaking riot! I just can't stop laughing when I see his dumb, self-important mug.

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
Is getting used/enslaved avoidable? The ending of the last update has got me a bit worried. That was supposed to be a preview of future updates, right?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is getting used/enslaved avoidable? The ending of the last update has got me a bit worried. That was supposed to be a preview of future updates, right?
Yes.
There's atleast 2 different ways not to be open to free use.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Yes. I had to follow some specific choices in order to get that outcome, which took at least three playthroughs.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes