1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
v0.4C is out. Totally pumped for collars, even if they aren't in this version.

I think somebody's already said it here, but there's some ground between being locked out of the loot puppy/domLel/free use path and being totally up for anything and I hope we can get that option in future versions.

Last edited:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Here is a little teaser picture for you to enjoy. Sadly this won't be in the upcoming update as Davie has not had time to implement it due to being unwell but it should hopefully be in the following one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fair enough. But can we expect continuation of the free use path in this coming update?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Fair enough. But can we expect continuation of the free use path in this coming update?
Wasn't there a message in the previous update "you didn't take the free use path, expect more content for you in the next update" if your Sparkle wasn't on the free use path?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Wow, nice story plot in last update. Lel is who I thought who she is, nice. And I hope to know soon was it worth to ditch Wejit or no. Nice progression with Roopah. I really like to be with her. And if we could be together with her and Lel... and she gets us pregnant.. mmm... it would be amazing :)

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Is walkthrough planned by devs?
Why facepalm? Say if you know something that i miss
If there's one constant on this site, it's people asking for walkthroughs. Especially when they aren't necessary.

This is a visual novel. The whole point is to just run through it over and over picking different options and seeing how the story turns out. There aren't puzzles. There aren't secrets. All a walkthrough could possibly do is spoil the story for you.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
If there's one constant on this site, it's people asking for walkthroughs. Especially when they aren't necessary.

This is a visual novel. The whole point is to just run through it over and over picking different options and seeing how the story turns out. There aren't puzzles. There aren't secrets. All a walkthrough could possibly do is spoil the story for you.
Everybody enjoys a game differently ^^ So it's not a bad thing if some wants to see all the possible path.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Everybody enjoys a game differently ^^ So it's not a bad thing if some wants to see all the possible path.
How would a walkthrough help him choose different paths? They're labelled. "Sit with Panki, Sit with Roopah, sit with Lel" "Grow a big dick, grow a small dick, don't grow a dick." It's not rocket science. All he has to do it reload a save and pick something different. Which is my point: that is the whole game. All a detailed flow-chart could do is spoil what happens when you pick those options.

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
How would a walkthrough help him choose different paths? They're labelled. "Sit with Panki, Sit with Roopah, sit with Lel" "Grow a big dick, grow a small dick, don't grow a dick." It's not rocket science. All he has to do it reload a save and pick something different. Which is my point: that is the whole game. All a detailed flow-chart could do is spoil what happens when you pick those options.
Sometimes 1 option has the effect only on 1 scene. For example i can choose a or b but after that particular scene story will be same. Sometimes these a and b options can branch to the end of the game.
In 1st case - i would like to skip less interesting option. In 2nd - i would like to see both branches.
So to know what effect has each option I asked about walkthrough - it's easier for me to play with him. I don't fear spoilers.
But instead of reply or just ignoring me you started to scream how useless walkthrough is.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Sometimes 1 option has the effect only on 1 scene. For example i can choose a or b but after that particular scene story will be same. Sometimes these a and b options can branch to the end of the game.
In 1st case - i would like to skip less interesting option. In 2nd - i would like to see both branches.
So to know what effect has each option I asked about walkthrough - it's easier for me to play with him. I don't fear spoilers.
But instead of reply or just ignoring me you started to scream how useless walkthrough is.
Seriously? No one is screaming. I reacted to your post. You edited it asking why. I told you. Glad Zenetx had one for you and you can be happy.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes