Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
One non-optional futa character (as in they're part of the story, not that you have to have to have sex with them), one optional futa character (not much sexual content with them yet) depending on your actions and you can turn into a futa at a certain point if you wish.

EDIT - actually there might be a certain path that does force some futa content but as long as Sparkle retains SOME dignity you should avoid it if that is the case.
and sex-wise?

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
I don't know about you guys, but I have a need for Twig and Lel 'combat training' Sparkle...Panki supervising/coaching.

DeFries

May 16, 2018
iirc you have to be fully mean to her. Not only gag her, but do not ask her to play a song when you ask her to come along with the party (when she got kicked out)...
Then how do you trigger the loot puppy root? Or can you get the gag without being a looter?

As far as I've seen I can only become looter while letting her die and taking over loot duties or asking her and sharing the duties, but that'd be nice right? edit: Got it, you need to be mostly mean to her but do ask Kayden for her to come back.

Last edited:

DeFries

May 16, 2018
I assume the same way it remembers which dialogue you had and allows you to skip it, try to delete persistent and then open a save? But really, it doesn't seem to impact the game yet so I just sucked it up ^^

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
If you save during the question with all the answers up you can try one then load the save and try again, but once you get off that screen it remembers your last answer permanently.
But there is no way to reset the game ? (it's a question I have since I played this game a few months ago because I have too many saves and I want to reset it all T-T)

Jul 15, 2018
But there is no way to reset the game ? (it's a question I have since I played this game a few months ago because I have too many saves and I want to reset it all T-T)
go to the main game folder (were the .exe is), then to "/game/saves/" and delete everything,
just for savety go to "\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\hs-1555821003" and delete everything there as well

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes