Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
go to the main game folder (were the .exe is), then to "/game/saves/" and delete everything,
just for savety go to "\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\hs-1555821003" and delete everything there as well
Just what about the second part ? Where is AppData ? In the Hs folder ? or in my computer ? ^^

Edit : Found it ^^

P.S. : I just found the codex ? what is it ? It seems empty...

Last edited:

DeFries

May 16, 2018
She'll say "noooope" to every guess you make, so unless it's Lel which I didn't get as an option to guess in my playthrough then she's either lying or it could be a trick meta question and she's referring to you playing the mc.
Interesting I did get the option for Lel, I picked Harmony though.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think that this is the best update so far. Lots to think about.

I admit that i was worried for a while that the game would essentially turn into a transformation game where Sparkle would unavoidably become a futa or femboy. I am not enamored of any of those genres (though I like having them as optional choices in the game, because that increases audience = increased patrons = faster updates). I like playing the game as a female in both worlds who remains female, and I'm delighted that the dev has allowed me to stay on that route. I'll admit that I am not treating my Sparkle very nicely (mostly following the loot puppy route, but without being mean to anyone).

The deepening IRL crisis is just what the game needs. Now that we've had a chance to get used to the way this artificial world works, it's time for Sparkle to have a higher mission. Hopefully, she will need to go lower to achieve the higher purpose.

I was surprised when Leigh did the heel turn, but see in retrospect why I shouldn't have been. In any case, that was a nice touch.

I can't wait for more, and to accelerate the process am going to pledge to the project.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
That would be weird, because Kayden lets Lel die on one path.
It is not like he let it happened on purpose or wanted it happened. It was more of a shit happened moment. If I remember right, Leigh was supposed to check if it was safe to loot, but did a bad job. Imo it was not Kayden foul. He even send part of a group to help despite being already in combat. What else could have he done to save her?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Man I'm really torn about this game now. I almost never want to do multiple playthroughs, but there are so many variables that I really want to see how they turn out. Especially since so many of them turn out to have unintended side effects.

Does anyone think the body choices are going to have any real drawbacks, or are they probably going to just affect your possible relationships in the group? Also, is it weird that my focus is almost purely on wanting multiple routes in the free use path?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes