Natata7

May 10, 2018
eventual next patreon build will be by the end of the week, his main goal as he said is to get to the point to those collars he teased about, without skipping other paths too, so sounds like its gonna be quite big update, at least i hope

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
eventual next patreon build will be by the end of the week, his main goal as he said is to get to the point to those collars he teased about, without skipping other paths too, so sounds like its gonna be quite big update, at least i hope
The next update is well underway and I hope to have it released on Friday - it's a hope, not a promise. As it was only 10 days since the last update it will be a huge achievement to get a larger update released so quickly. Let's cross fingers though.

Reactions: rogosh

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Just found this game. Man I'm really impressed. The writing is good, the characters are nuanced with seemingly real motivations, the branching narrative is surprisingly deep, and the renders are quite nice. I'm really impressed with amount of work this must have taken. Gotta go check out his other works sometime.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Just found this game. Man I'm really impressed. The writing is good, the characters are nuanced with seemingly real motivations, the branching narrative is surprisingly deep, and the renders are quite nice. I'm really impressed with amount of work this must have taken. Gotta go check out his other works sometime.
I would definitely recommend Fanucci's and No Money Down Blues, the writing is great but there is not the same quality of renders

Reactions: scrumbles

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Man, now I'm really impressed. I'm on my fourth playthrough now, after taking a bunch of options for a test run, and I am STILL finding content I haven't run across before.

EDIT: daviezwei So I found something new, and not the good kind of new. :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DeFries

May 16, 2018
Love it! Excellent writing, really makes it worth reading instead of just looking at renders. It has perfect humiliation/healslut dialogue with the right amount of dom. With an excellent character cast to work from, strong chars who can be pricks and tage charge but also Wajit and Lel are perfect to become the beta to the beta as to speak. Yes you don't get to be healslut, you DESERVE to be a healslut!

But really put down at least the key decision routes, I don't have enough save games to try out every option! I mean I checked the game folder for event/character so I think I got most scenes but I don't know if I missed any dialogue.

And you really don't want to miss it. edit: found a good walkthrough on tfsite.

Last edited:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yep it's up. Link on Patreon for the new pub version.
And in more good news, he's got his goal so he's full time now :cool:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
He deserves it, he has improved a lot since his first twine game.

DeFries

May 16, 2018
Let's hope it makes a difference and he doesn't sneak retire or the patreon gets pulled, it happens. Anyway someone found out what the 'dingeling' is from the changelog? Sounds like it would be a piercing or something no?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
how does the trans content work?
One non-optional futa character (as in they're part of the story, not that you have to have to have sex with them), one optional futa character (not much sexual content with them yet) depending on your actions and you can turn into a futa at a certain point if you wish.

EDIT - actually there might be a certain path that does force some futa content but as long as Sparkle retains SOME dignity you should avoid it if that is the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes