4.30 star(s) 242 Votes

Panos550

Jan 3, 2023
Well, The developer had promised to give the update in May and then left suspicions for the summer! After all these years I reckoned he would do it in early July! After so long of silence, I think he won't be coming back!

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
From what I can see, the Patreon page is closed:
"This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page."

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If this gets abandoned I will be sad only because the girls are super hot. It's really hard to feel bad for a dev that just disappears for so long without any explanation. It's not the first time he does shit like this.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Definitely hoping that those many talented fans will continue the game somehow. Maybe under a different name. No idea what is allowed and what falls under copyright stuff. But there are really only a few games with a quality like HP.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Aren't you guys able to collaborate to make a last chapter?
As long as you keep things realistic and keep characters faithful to their personalities you can make an end to that game properly at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Definitely hoping that those many talented fans will continue the game somehow. Maybe under a different name. No idea what is allowed and what falls under copyright stuff. But there are really only a few games with a quality like HP.
Reason being it's not easy to make something on this level. Anyone talented enough to live up to this game is better off making their own from scratch. Honestly I rather this game stay dead than have some half ass fanfic as a continuation.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Reason being it's not easy to make something on this level. Anyone talented enough to live up to this game is better off making their own from scratch. Honestly I rather this game stay dead than have some half ass fanfic as a continuation.
As long as there is no new game in development that presents a milf as hot as Amelie I can't let go. :D Really by far the hottest character I've seen so far... Always thought this price belonged to Bella (Badik) or Alexandra (Amnesia) but nope... Amelie rose above them all.

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Aren't you guys able to collaborate to make a last chapter?
As long as you keep things realistic and keep characters faithful to their personalities you can make an end to that game properly at least.
Under the download link for the main game there is a link to my dialogue improvement / Re-Write, it has a substantial upgrade to the original and I believe it not only stays true to the characters original vision but enhances them as best as I can.

Here's an interaction between Stephanie and the MC:
Screenshot 2024-07-30 095250.png

I'm currently Re-Writing Chapter 4 and will continue right through Chapter 8 and then if I can get the images for them, into Chapter 9. (Fates willing)

4.30 star(s) 242 Votes