4.30 star(s) 242 Votes

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Reason being it's not easy to make something on this level. Anyone talented enough to live up to this game is better off making their own from scratch. Honestly I rather this game stay dead than have some half ass fanfic as a continuation.
You should check out my Re-Write, you might be surprised! And if not the feedback would still be more than appreciated!

Reactions: Raven1366
Jun 5, 2017
What's unfortunate is that the episode was finished, render wise, a bit ago, but he decided to add more last minute. There was basically a complete episode that could have dropped to avoid any delay due to any life event with legal trouble or what have you to justify going silent for so long. If this game does get abbadoned, there is just a lost chapter just floating out there, never to be seen.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Under the download link for the main game there is a link to my dialogue improvement / Re-Write, it has a substantial upgrade to the original and I believe it not only stays true to the characters original vision but enhances them as best as I can.

Here's an interaction between Stephanie and the MC:
View attachment 3881985

I'm currently Re-Writing Chapter 4 and will continue right through Chapter 8 and then if I can get the images for them, into Chapter 9. (Fates willing)
Do you think it's possible to add choices like the first couple of chapters? or it will be a pain in the ass?

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
As long as there is no new game in development that presents a milf as hot as Amelie I can't let go. :D Really by far the hottest character I've seen so far... Always thought this price belonged to Bella (Badik) or Alexandra (Amnesia) but nope... Amelie rose above them all.
don't worry bro bro. There will always be new horny contents. There's also Apocalust and its milker dev too lol

Fredytigre

Sep 5, 2022
Well, the important thing is that there is no update 9 and it is a fucking shame that this great work with many fans is going to hell. Xeno has not been communicated on Discord?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
200w.gif

...which is a shame though as I rather liked this one. Was starting to get some bigger development with the other characters.

4.30 star(s) 242 Votes