4.30 star(s) 242 Votes

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
I never said he posted there, but there is a Discord for his Patreon which is official since it's tied to his Patreon.

He doesn't reply or post anywhere besides Patreon.
Hi, there seems a lot of misinformation about the game, like the dev is dead or someone else is trying to continue the game. Do you have any information? Thanks

Dec 8, 2020
so like, how high are the chances of him being in jail again? With the lack of discord use, plus the patreon still being under review, I feel like its pretty high.

Phosphorescence

Formerly 'Zenitsu_19'
Mar 24, 2022
Hello Everyone, So i completely forgot about my antivirus and was opening the application, My antivirus deleted it,
is there any way to get it back without having to download the whole zip file again? ( i checked my recycle bin too and nothing is there )

any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

Last edited:

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
Just finished 0.8! Wow, just Wow. This update was big! It took me the same time to finish it as the first 4 updates combined! can you imagine how big the 0.9 would've been?!
R.I.P Gates motel, Apartment 69, and Heart problems. the good ones go too soon!!!!

Any recommendations? My favorites are in the lines of "Dreams of Desire", "Sisterly Lust", "Parental Love", and "Dreaming of Dana"

Reactions: Panos550

Rolento95

Jul 12, 2017
Just finished 0.8! Wow, just Wow. This update was big! It took me the same time to finish it as the first 4 updates combined! can you imagine how big the 0.9 would've been?!
R.I.P Gates motel, Apartment 69, and Heart problems. the good ones go too soon!!!!

Any recommendations? My favorites are in the lines of "Dreams of Desire", "Sisterly Lust", "Parental Love", and "Dreaming of Dana"
unfortunately there is not update as you can see the developer said or type ( Final )

4.30 star(s) 242 Votes