4.30 star(s) 242 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I never said he posted there, but there is a Discord for his Patreon which is official since it's tied to his Patreon.

He doesn't reply or post anywhere besides Patreon.
On patreon you have option find creator and there is no xenorav there. When I open it on different way it said... This page is under review.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Do you take into account that few people pay the maximum amount, or is it just a figure taken out of a hat. Patreon no longer publishes the income of game creators or those who provide naughty images.
It's just statistic in the post above mine. How relevant it is, I don't know. I have no plans to investigate its accuracy.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
What I always liked about this game are animations. Sure, they are not the best out there in terms of quality, but you get so many of them, different camera angles to choose and so on. While many other VN's don't have those options and that amount of animations/angle's to choose from.

Reactions: aruzen19

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
Since we won't see Heart Problems anymore because we don't beg another creator to continue with the Heart Problems story, I don't think Xenorav will be sued just because someone else is working on his game?

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
this game is not good just cuz of the renders ... other games have good renders and some even better but they lack the slow progression and the real reaction from the female character ...even though xinorav made som bad renders like the missionary position of amelie where her legs looks so unrealistic they look like sticks ..but we can ignore cuz this mf know what we want ..the groping the teasing the slow build up ...to the point some mf in here literally fell in love with amelie lol...if u keep the same style of the dev ..the groping the teasing the slow build up . the realistic reaction u are good to go ..otherwise don't ruin this masterpieces

4.30 star(s) 242 Votes