jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
If you subscribe once to Patreon, would you have access to everything in the Discord after it expires or would you get locked out of topics/get kicked from the server?

Also for those who are in the Discord server, are there any interesting mods or are they all reskins/limit breakers?
This was asked recently on the discord. You keep access to the channels and the versions of the game that were released to you while you were a patron (you keep your role(iirc or maybe just the one that grants access to the channels) and authentication ingame). I've not looked in the discord thread for mods to see what's there tho lol.

lmao

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2018
You might have actually helped ME out, by giving me an interesting error code to search up on leddit. According to this thread, there should be a way to manually put the "action manifest" for the game in it's right place, which steamvr currently thinks it is not. This might be what my issue is with having steam accounts this game just doesn't work on. seems to have at least a work around solution. But like I've told a couple other people, try making a new steam account and running the game lol. If it works, it means it's not just me and I have some big hints as to my own issue, if it doesn't then I dunno why tafuk steamVR can be so fundamentally broken sometimes.

The issue is in finding out where said action manifest file would be for a non steam game, because the solution says to go to the common folder and click the game name, of which non steam games don't get, IIRC they get some random numbers. I had to go through that to find out where the screenshots are stored for heat when you take them through steam, which was a big hassle. It might be possible there's a method to the madness, but I haven't come across the way to decipher what game has what number.

Can you attach a picture of the error code? When does it occur, and what state is the game in when you get the code, and potentially after it?
I have a bit of a suggestion for this one: Seeing as with steam, you can go to the folder say screenshots are at. Usually said folder is within well... the folder with the exact numbers assigned to the nonsteam program(or steam program's appid.) Best guess tho why the number is so long is because it generates the number based off of how many games/programs have been added thru said feature on steam, with like a few hundred thousand added prior to the first one ever, specifically to give room to steam games. Just my thought mostly on that, might be of some help to figure such out. But otherwise I lack enough knowledge to really help with that issue fully.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jimmych0nga

Dansky32

Feb 16, 2022
Nice to know this game is still getting updated
Heres a powershell script i did a while ago
Edit: Updated
It modifies a string in the registry so you can run every version of heat without a modified .DLL. Uncracked in other words.
So run it once and you can play every version that comes out in the future without cracking
Right click->run with powershell
Hey, I did that and it didn't work. Does someone has a crack of 0.4.8.1?

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
you can move the fingers in vr using the grip buttons and triggers or knuckles finger tracking
Wait.. WHAT?! I didn't realize what this was saying, you can change their big meaty claws?! That's like.. my primary issue with the models besides the usual mesh deformation issues models have. I'm gonna boot up and try now :D

Do those exist outside of VR?
Someone asked on discord, I'll edit this if someone answers. Edef themselves says that it's not possible in 2d mode, "not yet". Or I guess I could test it myself lol switch between VR and 2D with P+L.

Updated. v3, because its still not working for some people. Code didnt delete old HWID correctly, now it does. Now it should work flawlessly.
Yeah I dunno what problem ppl are havin with it, part of the magic of operating systems ig, lol.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2022
Changelog
Changelog 0.4.8.2

• Fix some scaling points in locker room
  • Fix Astera's neck breaking when you grab it
  • Improve the look of the controls menu
  • Improve Astera's tail behavior
  • Add kissing enabled toggle to radial menu
  • Jogging characters no longer float
  • Fix left clicking and right clicking at the same time breaking things

Mar 11, 2023
Is anyone else having trouble with the community mods, or just mods in general? It seems that using mods made for any other version of the game just flat out don't work. The egg mod works just fine, but the old candy cane mod doesn't work for 0.4.8.2, nor do any of the community mods from the discord.

Reactions: FattyMike

catcafe

Jul 7, 2022
finally got some time to work on this again so
It might be time to get yourself associated with the , but you might be stuck looking at that yourself, cause like I said memory dumps might have some sensitive info in them.
how do i use this thing

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes