Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
While I agree, most clothing isn't rigged for that, and not everyone has fit control. lol
Don't get me started on what clothes generally aren't rigged for. :(
-Panties worn at knee or ankle height? Very rare to find. There are a few, but I wouldn't want to use the same thing over and over again in my renders. Must admit, I still didn't try anything with dForce. Such things should be better possible with that.
-Panties worn over the garthers instead of beneath the garters? Haven't found any yet. Not a single one. It can be tricked somewhat, but the garters are never rigged properly for this, and quickly pop over the panties again when you raise a leg, or remain glued to the skin because they're on a geoshell. And obviously, the panties won't stretch where the garters try to pull away from the skin. I don't care what the "proper" way to wear those things is, I care more what the convenient way to wear those things is, and how most girls actually wear them, because toilet visits (and other activities where panties get in the way) do happen.
-Undress morphs are not standard for many clothes anyway. I recall one of Zev0's tools having features to add them, but I always forget what tool it was again. :rolleyes:

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Don't get me started on clothes and hygiene in games... vanishing clothes are another irritating thing... let's say 2 characters go for a quickie in a public bathroom or a swamp ( I've seen both happen) when the action starts, clothes vanish but as sooon as the scene is over, they are wearing them again... holl a minute.. where did you put those clothes before doing the nasty...there was no stripping away render ( unlike the case with Annie) and why is that while sundress spotless and looks like it was just ironed...
As of clothes worn... it irks me also when a supposedly intelligent guy( the game told us so) is wearing the same pair of shorts and tank top... even though he just showered with his roommate... do they put dirty clothes on clean body ?!
( disclaimer: I'm not a germophobe)
Reminds me of a book I'm currently reading (Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore) - one of the characters, when she first shows up, is wearing a red t-shirt with "BAM!" in yellow on the front. She shows up a couple more times, in the same shirt. Finally the protagonist "goes to a party" with her (involves telepresence via her laptop) and she's wearing the same shirt. When he finally sees her bedroom, she has a pile of the exact same shirt in the laundry and clean, folded stack in the closet. Because she doesn't want to "waste brain-cycles" on deciding what to wear.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Reminds me of a book I'm currently reading (Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore) - one of the characters, when she first shows up, is wearing a red t-shirt with "BAM!" in yellow on the front. She shows up a couple more times, in the same shirt. Finally the protagonist "goes to a party" with her (involves telepresence via her laptop) and she's wearing the same shirt. When he finally sees her bedroom, she has a pile of the exact same shirt in the laundry and clean, folded stack in the closet. Because she doesn't want to "waste brain-cycles" on deciding what to wear.
Well the rumour goes Obama also had more than 7 copies of the same business suit.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well, that kind of tongue-in-cheek solution can work. Same as Paradise Lofts (nice game) where the MC always wears the same clothes, and when you click on the wardrobe, it only declines different ways to say "white shirt, suspenders and brown pants".

This works as a joke, but if you try to simulate a realistic(ish) universe, this kind of cop-out isn't enough. Same goes for the hair. While most of us don't change hairdo every freaking day, there's no way a girl will have the same hair when she studies, does yoga, have sex with her brother, etc. I've been playing Sisterly Lust recently, and one of the sister (Bella) always has her hair in a bun even when the situation would request she doesn't.

That's why Amanda letting her hair go freely while in seduction mode was a pleasant surprise :)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Well, that kind of tongue-in-cheek solution can work. Same as Paradise Lofts (nice game) where the MC always wears the same clothes, and when you click on the wardrobe, it only declines different ways to say "white shirt, suspenders and brown pants".

This works as a joke, but if you try to simulate a realistic(ish) universe, this kind of cop-out isn't enough. Same goes for the hair. While most of us don't change hairdo every freaking day, there's no way a girl will have the same hair when she studies, does yoga, have sex with her brother, etc. I've been playing Sisterly Lust recently, and one of the sister (Bella) always has her hair in a bun even when the situation would request she doesn't.

That's why Amanda letting her hair go freely while in seduction mode was a pleasant surprise :)
Too true - the hair down was a nice touch. Same with Annie. Her hair's pulled back in the ship, (and while she's working), but it's down in the bar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Too true - the hair down was a nice touch. Same with Annie. Her hair's pulled back in the ship, (and while she's working), but it's down in the bar.

Yeah, or you could go the :D

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Smart?

My bad, I stand properly corrected.
I had assumed that my little sis' was not a dumb blonde... Turns out she's not a smart blonde either.

Oh, and nice deflection from the last paragraph: we'll find the answers soon enough, I reckon.

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*had allowed for this, ie to leave the question open to player choice, if you look carefully...*
Alright, Miss Everything-has-been-planned-since-before-you-were-even-born-you-little-frenchie-cackle-cackle, then how will you fare when we'll be able to change Pepito's origin and have him as an ebony MC? Will Kelly go chocolate? After all, unless there's adoption or step-parenting, it's quite rare for one sibling to be black and the other to be a blue eyes blond gal :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Alright, Miss Everything-has-been-planned-since-before-you-were-even-born-you-little-frenchie-cackle-cackle, then how will you fare when we'll be able to change Pepito's origin and have him as an ebony MC? Will Kelly go chocolate? After all, unless there's adoption or step-parenting, it's quite rare for one sibling to be black and the other to be a blue eyes blond gal :p
Different fathers or different mothers? You also have half-brothers and sisters.

Edit: or even Half Thea's. :p Well according to the outcome of my test in Last Bonus BP at least. :whistle:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes